Evann

Evan's Event Planner Application

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: Delicious (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993256560/)

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan / Jedi Padawan Ngannou): GM ARC Colonel Evan

Teamspeak Name: Evan

Playtime on the Server: spacer.png

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:16495416

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: Yes but it was in fact quite long time ago. Last time was on a server that died pretty quickly (this august) where the developer just gave up. But I actually have been a staff for 3-4 months or so in a Military RP server called Allied Roleplay, that was about 5 years ago so I was 11 years old and was okay for that age. I've helped people on that server and it went well, even the rest of the admins on that server liked my performance (until it died of course). If new commands are implanted then I would highly appreciated to go through them.

Current Age: 16

Warns/Bans: spacer.png
2 warns (1 ERP, two of months ago and an ARDM 3 years ago or so.)

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes I do.

Event Plan:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hKkeRxHuqE-OUuO5l3NoecMawXGuPVzZy9MgmYQIGHU/edit?usp=sharing

Story:

Event Information: The surviving villagers in Mos Mesric, Tatooine has reported to the Republic that Mercenary troopers have invaded their village and now owns it. They've seen slaughtering , torturing and even murdered many innocents. A family has seen two drop pods landing outside of their village but are too scared to find out.

The Mercenaries wants a type of revenge against what the Republic has done to their troops in the past. That's why they've been expecting the Republic very soon to arrive to bring chaos against them. But the real question is; Will the revenge pay off?

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: Yes but not on this server (Military RP)

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: I don't actually remember 100% but it was an invaded city, similar to the one I made mine above but without hostages and "extra" side mission (The Jedis event). It was alright as I remembered but I don't really remembered exactly as it happened 4 or 5 years ago.

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?:  Yes, to make the events as excited and entertaining as possible for all players.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes

Anything else?: W-G E-Planner

Current Ranks

OS Commando F-84

Jedi Blade Warrior

Past Ranks

GM ARC Colonel

Jedi Veteran

Jedi Warlock

RC.gif.689648c0dfdb3976a02fb09c55f4ac22.gif

+1 

Well thought out plan

Very respectable person

Can be trusted

Current Ranks

GM 2nd LT Endo, Reserve Medic Purpose

Past Ranks

Battalion 2nd LT Purpose, Temp DU supervisor, 41st Supervisor, CT Supervisor, GM MJR Purpose, 21st Medic LCOL Endo, 21st JR Medic LT Endo, 21st PVT Endo, DD Endo, 442nd SGT Endo, 104th TRP Endo, Jedi Initiate Endo

+1

I think it sounds cool, is well made and i think i'd personally enjoy it.

Also a super nice guy and as said by Purpose earlier, he's trustworthy.

CURRENT RANKS:

JT SGTM | Vanguard Recruit

PAST RANKS:

[CWRP] CG Medic Colonel | DU Vice Commander | CG Temp EXO CT 2nd Lieutenant

[IRP] 501st SGTM | Shock PVT

+1 
Event Plan sounds very fun and would love to play it

Past experience within different server's.

Top G

Current Ranks.

Jedi Event Planner - 501st LT COL - Jedi Temple Guard
Past Ranks.

CG 2nd LT - CT 4123 - 41st 2nd LT - GM CPT - 501st COL -  CG DD 104th LT COL - GM LT
2x Regimental Medic CE Major - DU SGT442nd 2nd LT Jedi Snr Guardian- 212th LT COL - Reserve Medic - Jedi SageBattalion 2nd LT- GM Supervisor

+1

-Good number of EC's.

-Really nice guy, never had a negative experience with Evan. 

-Mos Mesric isn't used that often with Mercenaries, I think the story and execution have some great detail.

Evan can for sure be trusted with ULX, Good luck!

+1

Good map choice.

Good event plan with an actual jedi event.

Decent number of EC's. Although the hp for the mercenary and mercenary jump trooper might be a bit low.

Great guy, have never had any issues with Evan. So i would say he can be trusted with ULX.

Good Luck Evan

Current Ranks:
GM Commander 

Previous Ranks:
21st/GM Vice Commander | CT ####

+1
Yes

Gifpro_out_905bcc322c9d9b8bcc95e3dfb7879eff.gif.28aa349e3fba0d473a75582f0ef15c0d.gif

ezgif-7-d1b098d695.gif.107d772c54d62581a7eab4ff668ca640.gif

gino-ginnelly(1).gif.f6ee9936de2bf71450edc49de02f3ff6.gif

Spoiler

Current Ranks

DS Commando F91

CWRP Deputy Event Manager

Honour Guard

Past Ranks

CT 2459

CE PFT Medic Colonel

Battalion Colonel

GM LT Colonel

5x Regimental Medic

Jedi Ace

CWRP Senior Event Planner x2

Jedi Watcher

501st Colonel

Jedi Shadow

Jedi Beast Tamer

Jedi Warlock

Jedi Paladin

Jedi Lorekeeper

Jedi Phantom

CWRP Jedi Event Planner

501st Gamma ARC Colonel

Obi wan Kenobi

Plo Koon

Mace Windu

Grandmaster Yoda

Accepted
Congratulations! Event Management have decided to accept your application. Poke or Message me on TS/Discord when you are ready for the Interview!

Current Ranks
-----------------------------------

DS Commando F75 
CWRP Vice Manager

Past Ranks
-----------------------------------

Flight Show Extraordinaire
CE ARC Colonel
Jedi Ace
104th Temp Executive Officer
CT Temp Vice Commander