Chewy

Chewy Ban Appeal

My In-Game name: Chewy

STEAMID: 76561199555710019

Steam Name: Chewy

What is the reason for your ban: NH2RP

How long were you banned for: 3 Days

Name of the staff member who banned you: Cr3ativeAshrea

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: Firstly the reasoning being NH2RP is incorrect, i was playing on the server for over a week and had began rising through the ranks in a battalion, this proves my intent to play, this can be corroborated by my peers and COs such as LT Pewp and COL DAAN who both trained and played with me, i did and do intend to RP. Secondly i do enjoy the server, ive met a lot of cool people and would like to keep playing alongside them as would my group of friends. Now, i will acknowledge my mistakes and my issues, near the end i believe i received unfair treatment for a situation and went on a bit of a spree of getting arrested however it was all in good fun, i dont believe i actually broke any server rules or at least nothing bannable and every time i was arrested i was rping it, everyone involved was laughing and having a good time, nothing i did was malicious in any way and was all in good spirit. To conclude i enjoy the server and wish to continue playing on it ASAP and i firmly believe i do have intent to RP, if unbanned i would relax on the perhaps more mingey rp scenarios and play normally as well as work on understanding the server more as to not violate any rules. Thank you for reading this perhaps too formal appeal.

Evidence: Many people can vouch for my intent to RP and lack of malicious intent when i made mistakes. 

+1

My personal account of interacting with chewy has been nothing but positive. He has been active, actually doing his job when called for and in my opinion making the server more fun. 

I must admit that I think chewy and his friends are on the less serious side of the RP, which can lead to butting heads, however when we are in downtime not doing anything serious I don't think that he needs to hold his RP to the highest degree of seriousness. Chewy has made it clear in his appeal that he also understands this and will relax with these less serious RP situations even if he did take it too on this occasion.

I do not have a personal account for the events that led to him being banned late last night. I have heard from second hand sources that it was a cluster fuck not only due to Chewys actions but many other CTs. This scenario probably did spiral from Chewys demotion in CG and get out of hand, but I think a second chance given to chewy to come back early would show that he wants to play and have fun like the rest of us.

Accepted
Although the staff member in question was in the right to ban you for NH2RP since being arrested 6 times on a clone job can warrant that, you have gone through the effort to write an appeal, have shown remorse & said that you will change so you will be given an unban. However if a similar situation happens again it will lead to a longer ban.

trowse50flipgif.gif.267691df4f155c4c9b153a3422d979db.gif