AndarWokar

Please unban me

My In-Game name: Banks

STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:72539980

Steam Name: Nanu

What is the reason for your ban: I accidently spawned a prop which killed a couple of people whilst waiting for event to start

How long were you banned for: 1 week 1 day

Name of the staff member who banned you: Pangulong Koopa

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: I made a mistake trying to spawn in a chair i find the ban to be unreasonble. I have put a lot of time into the server and if you ask people they will tell you i take things seriously.

+1 
During my time serving in 212th with this man I have seen nothing but competence and respect for those around him, this is uncharacteristic and simply unrealistic to be not accidental because there is 0 motive and he has not done anything but be his best prior to this.

I think staff should also take a look at his time on Gmod, he has not really played and isnt all too knowledgable about it which is why I think he should get unbanned because although it was a big mistake theres reasons behind why this could have happened.

Neutral

Whilst the propkill part was already bad enough, though maybe accidental, you left the server right after that. For me, that just seemed like you tried to get off so you wont get punished. If it really was an accident and you can somehow convince us of you not trying to LTAP afterwards, then sure, unban him. But the way it is right now, doesn't seem like a sensible unban request.

Current Ranks:
GM 2nd LT Senior Event Planner

Past Ranks:
Battalion 2nd LT 2x | GM SOF LCOL | Event Planner | GM VC | 212th SGTM

image0.png

FYI: has resigned and left the discord server after the ban. https://imgur.com/a/qKHJzT0

I believe the prop kill was accidental, from my interactions with him it would be out of character for him to do that however the LTAP immediately afterwards is not addressed here by Banks and is too convenient to ignore. 
Sad to see you leave over something like this lad, best of luck to you.

Accepted
Although the staff member wasn't in the wrong to ban you as they were following guidelines, after reviewing additional evidence it's apparent that you crashed.

trowse50flipgif.gif.267691df4f155c4c9b153a3422d979db.gif