Fedora Vellerium

Fedora's Developer Application

Is this a Junior Developer or Developer Application?:

Developer

Server(s) within WG you have played/currently play:(include your highest IG rank for each/any and estimated time played)

SCP-RP

CWRP

Germany 1947 Roleplay

Discord Username:

WRDFedora

Steam Name:

Fedora

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/😞

STEAM_0:0:453453469

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

Norway, GMT+2

What is your coding knowledge?: (i.e do you know LUA, have been a dev previously on gmod, work in a job in real life that involves coding, self taught etc. Please be as detailed as you can be.)

I have knowledge within Javascript, Typescript, LUA, HTML, CSS, MongoDB, SQL, Next.js, Nextui, Figma, Express.js, React, TailwindCSS and C++. I am an self-taught programmer and I am fullstack in many languages, I am experienced with using MongoDB for all my projects and Javascript as an main programming language. And for my web projects I use Next.js, Express.js, React and Javascript. 

Here are some things I have made which is an admin panel for a roblox game called ("Emergency Response: Liberty County"), I was paid for this project and they were statisfied with the product.

Login Page

image.png?ex=66530a4a&is=6651b8ca&hm=28f

Dashboard

image.png?ex=6652b09a&is=66515f1a&hm=1df
(UI made by me aswell as backend code. Project in image is created using Next.js, Tailwindcss and JavaScript.)

I am available to make more types of these projects and backend systems for Werewolf Gaming.

Why do you want to Dev for Werewolf Gaming?:

I've been apart of Werewolf Gaming for over 2-4 years and I've looked into being a developer for Werewolf Gaming for a long time now since I have had such a long record here. Due to my skills being unused and becoming more dull over time I can use them here to further progress and sharpen my skills and learn new things. I haven't really gotten any idea of projects to make on my free time. Therefore I am applying to Werewolf Gaming's dev team so that I can receive some tasks which I can complete so I can sharpen my skills and gain more knowledge about coding in Garrys Mod. 

What server would you like to be Developer for?: (If applying for full developer type N/A)

N/A

If Accepted, Is there a developer you would prefer to learn from?:(Only relevant for Junior Dev apps, remove if applying for full developer)

N/A

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes, I usually type when I am busy but when available I can talk.

Denied
After discussing your application with the wider development team unfortunately we don't believe you're a right fit for full developer at this moment in time. I recommend getting much more gLua based experience and posting more in-depth examples of your work with relevance to Lua. Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks & if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask myself or a member of the Community Development Team.

trowse50flipgif.gif.267691df4f155c4c9b153a3422d979db.gif