Theo's Unban Request

My In-Game name:

Theo

STEAMID: (http://steamidfinder.com)

STEAM_0:0:71802828

Steam Name:

.adrian

What is the reason for your ban:

I was banned back in 2020 / 2019. Can't remember honestly. Either way, I was banned for editing a teamspeak channel description to say: "Thank god Scratch died - Pewp"

The backstory to this is that the community was shocked by the suicide of a long-time community member, Scratch. I was in teamspeak late at night with some friends. I thought at the time it would be funny to edit said teamspeak channel and make it look like Pewp did it. To me, it was just an edgy joke with no actual ill intent behind it. Looking back it's not funny.

How long were you banned for:

Permanently.

Name of the staff member who banned you:

Not sure. Frisby I think.

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned:

I'll start off by apologizing. Suicide isn't something to joke about especially when this was someone close with many in the community at the time.

This happened around 4-5 years ago. I'm not 15 years old anymore. I like to believe, and hope you guys can believe that I've changed and I'm a more mature person. Before this incident, I was a very active member of the community and honestly, it sucks that it ended in this way. Hopefully, you guys can afford me a second chance here.

+1

Theo is a friend of mine and I can say with confidence that he has changed. He has grown and matured and I can guarantee he would not do something like this again.

I personally think he should be given a second chance and allowed to prove to everyone that he has changed. 

Neutral

As this was a while ago it inclined me initially to say agree but the subject matter to be honest is absolutely awful and a horrible joke to make regardless.... So for me as well something like that has no place on the server but I do believe in second chances (all this hence the neutral) maybe there is a chance in that time you learnt your lesson but again it all zones in the fact the joke you made was beyond awful.....

Maybe some players from more around that time who still play will have more useful input but that is my 2 pence

Current Ranks:

GM Senior Commander camo

CWRP Executive Admin

Previous Ranks:

GM ARC Colonel camo

Ahsoka Vs Morgan.gif

Neutral
I do believe in second chances but making fun of someone who passed away and trying to frame someone else for it has no place in this community. It does sound like you have matured so i believe a second chance could be given but i am uncertain of how the comunity would respond to it.

Current Rank's:
CE Marshal Commander
CWRP Executive Administrator
Past Rank's:
CE Senior Commander
CWRP Senior Administrator

Neutral

it was a while ago, you most likely have changed in that period, but still, it is quite a *joke* to make. 
a second change can always be given, but it is just the question what the current view of the matter is.

+1

Theo and I have alot of history working together as event planners together even before this incident and have remained friends to this day. I can say with absolute certainty that he has matured and grown so much as a person and have learned from his mistakes. This incident does not define who he is now, and should not change how much work he put in for this community. 

He deserves to have a second chance and be able to play on the server again.

Current Ranks

41st Major Platinum VIP Event Planner

Past Ranks

Senior Event Planner | OS Recon F43ARC CaptainBattalion Major | CT Vice Commander

+1

Oh my lord Theo, what you did was absolutely disgusting and behavior like that should not be tolerated -- and it wasn't! However, knowing you better than all the people that put neutral, I can say that you've changed a lot and are like a completely different person. I know you watch Hasanabi a lot now and share the same ideologies as him, which means you must be very progressive! I've seen you defend the people others make fun off in many games where an overly toxic environment is very prevalent and am 100% sure that you are not the same little emo bitch you were when you were 14 years old, which does make a lot of sense, if you think about it. Who could've guessed that time does change people (especially when the time in question is 25% of someone's life)? Interesting!

On the real, Theo for sure deserves another chance, he was a very important and reliable member of the community back then (was always someone you put in charge of a regiment to fix it) and went through some tough times that made him act really stupid in the moment, but he has matured enough since.

Yeah so basically,

This was one the main reasons I got banned back in the day.. I deserved the ban do not get me wrong, but this is what it sealed it, because I got the blame for it. It's been 5 years and theo is a better person than me tbh. So if you can find peace with me being a part of the community I don't see why he could not.

cheers +1

Accepted