Fedora

What is the reason for your ban:

Using the Turret

How long were you banned for:

2 days

Name of the staff member who banned you:

DuchDavin

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned:

I was told by an admin after the ban that EC's are able to hijack the ATC cannon and that would make my ban false, I also spoke to them that I used the ATC Turret and got banned cause the admin said "using the turret is a instant permanent ban". I was only told that improper use is not allowed however he said it's improper use cause i shot people going into hq with it. and those who were camping on the roof. 

spacer.png

You did use it improperly since its not supposed to shoot at the ground. So i gotta say i think henk did the right thing.

Current Ranks
CG CO - Rancor Instructor - Event planner

Former Ranks

4x 212th SO - 212th Vice Commander - Junior Medic - CE SO - Rancor - 2x Event planner

+1

From what I've gathered from different members of the community is that your hated, however no-one should be in falsely banned. 

What I gathered was that you shot the turret twice, as an Event Character. (Which is allowed), and then henk asked staff chat and then banned you. (from what I know, Staff was asking why he wanted to ban you.) 

Even if he "shot" the ground, that should not warranted a ban. (without warning)

By the time this gets accepted or denied, the ban would be over.

Spoiler

Previous OOC rank
Plat-VIP
Senior Event Planner

Previous IC rank
CT Drill Sergeant-Major
------------------------
CE Captain
------------------------
CG Vice-Commander
------------------------
Battalion  Colonel
------------------------

Jedi Scout

As far as I am aware it is nowhere in the rules that you can't use the ATC Turret, and even if it falls under the use of "Logic" you should of simply just been told not to use it 
EC's steal turrets all the time its no different with a big mounted one 
Whether this is responded to in time or not it should defiantly be removed off your ban history 

Current Ranks:
RC Auxiliary Security Staff Honour Guard

Previous Ranks: 
RC Commander F71 CWRP Staff Manager Plo Koon

I'm pretty sure there's a sign saying you will be banned if you use it

although i could be wrong and idk how that would go for EC's 

perhaps the staff that banned you saw the sign and just took it for everyone assuming there is one and im not schizo 

though seems like a bit of miscommunication and he should be unbanned so 

+1

Ow hes unbanned now welp 

Edited by Tay
ow hes unbanned now welp

Denied
You should of asked the EP in the first place. Aswell as when speaking with said EP, we got told that he had an issue with you constantly trying to get people to NOT join EC comms, aswell as Prop Killing & ARDM (Not saying you did, thats what we got told). Ban is also over so.