Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 
 3W 1D 26M

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:  
GM Executive Officer, Diamond VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:  
99% of the time I speak.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:
 I first joined werwolf gaming in early 2020 on the server we do not speak of. I then after a few months found the CWRP server and played for a good month or two only managing to reach LT in 327th due to various LOA's, Was also in Doom's Unit and Green Company for short times. I then came back late last year for maybe a week but life circumstances caused me to flee without much word. And now I am back, getting trained 07/04/2024 and have taken one 1Week LOA at SGTM and am currently on ROA due to feeling a bit burnt out of mins.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: 
 Every night I am in TeamSpeak, I don't talk much in the discord but am always lurking and I look at the forums regularly.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time): 
https://imgur.com/a/vyDGPt5

State the role of staff on the server:
The role of the staff team is to enforce the environment the server provides. By helping those who may need a bit of help or by punishing those that aren't following the server rules. Staff should be friendly and willing to help whenever they are needed and should always act professionally and within the rules.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?
I am.

List of all previous server staff experience:
W-G NRP Moderator and Event Planner, I was 15 though and quickly fucked up 😅

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:
I do.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:
I would first teleport to the player that made the sit and find the name of the Clone that shot others. Then I would find evidence with BLogs and if it was not clear enough or the Shooter was still attacking others I would bring them to the sit and ask for both parties evidence be it a clip or a reason etc. If the clone had no valid reason to attack others I would punish them accordingly for RDM or MRDM depending on the severity.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:
I would inform a member of Battalion to handle it IC, If there was no battalion I would pull a random NCO+ to train them.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:
As it was an accident I would not really need to get involved. I would let it play out as CG or Rancor's Job.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:
If it was IC then I would simply give them a reminder.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:
There is a degree of common sense expected of people. If they were doing something blatantly FailRP then I would explain to them that I will be punishing them.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:
Explain to them that they can take it to the forums with an Unban request.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):
I believe I deserve the Staff Position due to a good few reasons, I do not deny I have flaws and problems but one problem I do not have is my willingness to solve problems! Be it my own or others I am always willing to give my time to sort them.
I like to try provide the best outcomes of situations for all involved and understand that when I am wrong about something then I should take the fall and show my maturity.
I have a desire to learn and understand new things, I do have previous experience with ULX, Awarn and Blogs from the past and if they have changed then I am more than willing to relearn.
I am also very active on the server when not on ROA or LOA and stay around at night with the Teamspeak community and quite often far too late for it.
I also am very dedicated to something I enjoy, A thing I love about the server is the community around it and I would give people my time in a heartbeat if I was needed, including people I don't exactly know or have heard bad or unsavoury things about, Everyone I am around is treated with a degree of respect and kindness, Sometimes I jest and joke but never at anyone's expense and if I were to upset or cause problems I would not stop till it was sorted and any bad air was cleared.
My main goal for the server is not power or to step on others but is purely to be there to help others and give my time to something I enjoy and wish to prove and provide myself and appreciate all consideration shown my way! 🙂 

Requirements:

- You must be 14 years in age or older.

- You must be able to speak and type English fluently, quickly and correctly.

- You must have at least fourteen (14) days of play time.

- You must be an active member of the community on Discord / TS.

- You must have 10 or fewer warns.

- You must not be banned when you apply.

- You must not advertise your application in any way.

- You must not copy anything from other applications.

- You may not edit your application without permission from a Hierarchy member.

- You may not just copy-paste a previous application that you have filed.

- Only reply to your application if you need to specify something. Unnecessarily spamming/bumping your application will get it denied. Do not engage in grovelling under your application (posting thank you for reading my application every time someone posts etc.)

- If you are denied, you must wait a minimum 4 weeks before applying again.

Edited by Sanguinius
Rank Change

+1
All my interactions with you have been very good and professional and you seem to be mature enough to hold a staff rank, plus you deal with Rancor so that gives you even more brownie points. I hope you do well.

Scottish though...

+1

is a Very nice guy and a High rank and deserves a shot at staff

Gifpro_out_905bcc322c9d9b8bcc95e3dfb7879eff.gif.28aa349e3fba0d473a75582f0ef15c0d.gif

ezgif-7-d1b098d695.gif.107d772c54d62581a7eab4ff668ca640.gif

gino-ginnelly(1).gif.f6ee9936de2bf71450edc49de02f3ff6.gif

Spoiler

Current Ranks

DS Commando F91

CWRP Deputy Event Manager

Honour Guard

Past Ranks

CT 2459

CE PFT Medic Colonel

Battalion Colonel

GM LT Colonel

5x Regimental Medic

Jedi Ace

CWRP Senior Event Planner x2

Jedi Watcher

501st Colonel

Jedi Shadow

Jedi Beast Tamer

Jedi Warlock

Jedi Paladin

Jedi Lorekeeper

Jedi Phantom

CWRP Jedi Event Planner

501st Gamma ARC Colonel

Obi wan Kenobi

Plo Koon

Mace Windu

Grandmaster Yoda

HUGE +1

Positives 

- Good playtime

- Achieved high rank

- Active

- Very trustworthy and humble

- Great guy overall 

Negatives:

None

Good luck! 

- camo 

Current Ranks:

GM Senior Commander camo

CWRP Executive Admin

Previous Ranks:

GM ARC Colonel camo

Ahsoka Vs Morgan.gif

+1

Edited by Cheese1

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png