Jone

Jones Staff App

In-game name(s):  501st RB SGTM Jone

Steam Name: Jone

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:191172014

Age when applying: 17

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: England GMT+1

Can you speak and type English fluently: yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 3mo 1w 6d 7h 59m.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: 501st Rancor Trooper SGTM , Plat VIP [ ik it seems like i am a low rank i have been in higher positions before ]

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes and i can do both

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: 28/12/2021  i have had breaks for mental health issues and other things

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: i use them regularly

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

20240623200023_1.thumb.jpg.5a4d904dfe82b64cf3affd87032328a2.jpg

State the role of staff on the server: The role of staff is to ensure the people on the serving are having fun and enjoying time whilst also looking over the players so they arre not breaking any rules and if they are stopping them before they can break any other rules like MRDM , Racism and etc

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? yes

List of all previous server staff experience: ive been Jedi EP on CW and i have gotten to SEP on IRP

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: I would Spectate the player who is killing people and check logs to see who he has damaged recently. I would ask the person if they have a video of them being killed by them.If i see it i would pull the CT into a sit and ask him for the reason behind the RDM,if there is no reason specified i would warn him for RDM

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: i would say in /ooc "can a NCO+ come train this cadet if none comes then i would tp someone random" if no one comes then ill tp the lowest ranking NCO

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: I wouldnt do anything because it is a CG job to put out a warning or punishment so its a IC thing not a OOC thing

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: it doesnt need a staff member or anything really because it is IC so staff not needed

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules: :I would tell him that, He should know what FailRP Is and he should know a failrp situations.I would tell him the actions he just did is failrp if he already had some verbal warning for it then i would give him a warning if he hadnt have a verbal warning before i would issue him one

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: i Would tell him that a staffs word is final and why he has been warned if he still doesnt agree with me then i would tell him if he has a big problem with it he can got to the forums about it.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): I think I deserve staff because I am really loyal to the community. I love to help people with their issues and problems and I want to try and fix whatever needs fixing. I think I am a really friendly guy. I am really active.I will bring my knowledge on the rules,fun and enjoyable times and would bring my full attention to any task i would need to complete, I would help people in OOC and also IC. I personally don't like talking that much but I am always up to push myself out into the deep end to get stuff done for the community.I have had previous experience in staff on the IRP server and i really enjoyed it and had a ton of fun on it all tho i was a ep i still took claims.I already know about the whole ULX commands well most of them so i have a lot of experience with that i would say and everyone really likes me plus i have a good reputation on the werewolf servers and community.i would like to give the offer to new players to experience the server for what it is and not for its not.But overall i think i would make a great staff member is that i always enjoy helping people in any way or form and its good to see new people asking many many questions about the server that just makes the experience much much better. Also i just want to make the server a better place for the players because everyone should have a nice server to play on without someone trying to break that like RDM them orr shouting racial slurs at people.

Edited by Jone
Spelling mistakes and forgot something

Neutral

Personally I think you are amazing Jone. You have been HC before and have had ULX power on different WG servers without getting demoted from any of them or having any serious punishments brought against you. You are also a nice guy on the server and out and are quite mature all things considered.

My only concern is due to past actions surrounding other servers. I feel as if I want you to stay a little longer to show you are fully commited to the server and wont leave over a small miss step or incident.

Good Luck

I think you need to get a well established rank to prove you are going to stick around because SMT can only presume realistically that someone in a significantly important rank is going to stick around longer than a relatively low rank like SGTM. Maybe the staff apps opened up a little bit early for you

+1 

Great Guy
Been Jedi HC
Been trusted with ULX before

Not sure how committed you are for staying this time around 

Current SWRP Ranks

[ CT Vice Commander] | [ Detainment Droid ] | [ SWRP Junior Developer ]

Past SWRP Ranks

CE Vice Commander ] | [ Junior Medic ] | [ Jedi Knight ] | [ 212th 2nd Lieutenant ]

118th Master Sergeant ] | 118th Demolition Leader ]

406719fb9b63a462b5af2a9ff1405941.gif.c9b3ed640b5fccfe9b1877b0390b2ee1.gif