TheDaan

Daan's Staff Application

In-game name(s): CG Vice Commander Daan V

Steam Name: Dingy Individual

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:147571104

Age when applying: 18

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Greece, GMT+3

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yup, been speaking/writing it my entire life.

Current total game-time on the server: 2mo 3d 11h 50m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: CG Vice Commander, Platinum VIP, PAC3

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: I do. I use my microphone to communicate.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: First time was in 2018 when I played for around a week or so, same thing in 2020. I started playing on the server regularly in 2022 for nearly 6 months then took a 2 year break until 2024 where I have been playing for 5+ months consistently.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: On teamspeak and Discord daily, stalk forums every now and then.

State all your previous OOC punishments: https://imgur.com/a/9pXybzo

State the role of staff on the server: A staff member's role is to ensure the server's roleplay stays enjoyable for the community by punishing rule breakers and assisting in In-Character situations such as giving weapons, vehicles and punishing anyone breaking the rules without bias. 

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes, I've gotten pretty familiar with them.

List of all previous server staff experience: Staffed on 2 small DarkRP servers during 2016-2018, both of which have since shut down. My highest rank out of both has been Senior Admin.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes, I'd expect no less.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: I would begin by teleporting to the clone to ensure the situation was currently ongoing. If that was the case, I would grab them using my physgun, freeze them, then punish them accordingly. Otherwise, I would check damage/kill logs to ensure that their kills were justified and I would punish them accordingly if not.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: I would inform a member of battalion or the next highest person. If there was no response, I would ask in OOC chat for an NCO+ to volunteer and begin teleporting people if nobody did.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: Assuming that I am sure that the shooting was accidental, I would let CG handle the CT as it's an In-Character situation.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: Assuming that I am on the SOD job, It wouldn't concern me due to this being an In-Character character situation with me being in Out-Of-Character.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: I would explain that due to human nature, it would be nearly impossible for the rules to contain every possible instance of FailRP and that common sense is a big deciding factor on what is and isn't concidered FailRP. Once everything was explained, I would carry on with the punishment and send them back on their way.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: I would calmly tell the player that I would take another look at the punishment and consult another staff member about it. Assuming that the other staff member backs me up in the situation, I would direct them to the forums to appeal their warn and read the rules.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I believe that I would be a good fit for staff due to my experience and the time I invest on the server on a weekly basis. Due to me having played for a good amount of time on the server, along with my general experience with gmod, I believe I have gained a good amount of knowledge about most situational aspects of the server and the game overall. I also have a good idea of the duties and equipment of all the regiments that are currently on the server, the rules they have and how to handle most Issues. Due to this, I believe that this will allow me to better assist most players with any questions or demands they might have. To add to this, due to my interactions with all kinds of people on the server, both good and bad. As a result of these  interactions, I feel as though I have gained a good idea on how a variety of people should be treated in order to assist them as best as I possibly can.
    On another note, I always do my best to help out with whatever somebody might need, whether that is a more technical question like fixing crashes or just some general assistance with their duties. When I am on the server as any of my In-Character roles, I always do my best to assist people, whether that be by means of participating in their trainings, giving them ideas for them and giving out general tech support. Of course this doesn't mean I know everything. I am always willing to learn how to learn new things and improve on my faults.
    Lastly, I believe my activity and the general amount of time I put into the server on a daily basis will be a powerful asset to the staff team and the server as a whole, ensuring that there will be a staff member available at most times of the day, ensuring the server stays fun for everyone.

I hope this application has been an improvement over my old one. Thank you for taking the time to read it!

+1

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

+1
-Great guy
-Excellent CG Vice commander
-Able to handle serious situation with great care and in a professional manner

Current SWRP Ranks

[ CT Vice Commander] | [ Detainment Droid ] | [ SWRP Junior Developer ]

Past SWRP Ranks

CE Vice Commander ] | [ Junior Medic ] | [ Jedi Knight ] | [ 212th 2nd Lieutenant ]

118th Master Sergeant ] | 118th Demolition Leader ]

406719fb9b63a462b5af2a9ff1405941.gif.c9b3ed640b5fccfe9b1877b0390b2ee1.gif