TomXLegend.

TomXLegend Staff Application

In-game name(s): TomXLegend

Steam Name:  TomXLegend / tomxlegend_k9

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/):

Age when applying: 18

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: United Kingdom GMT/BST

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 2w 1d 12h 13m.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: GM SGT (ex CG Captain), Plat VIP, CF99, RRM

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes 

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: April 13th / 12th

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: I use it frequently and most of the time unless I am working or am out i am in the teamspeak speaking and talking to those people within my regiement

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time)https://imgur.com/a/qJCkO0o https://imgur.com/a/F5kT6LN

State the role of staff on the server: To enforce the rules within the server and look out for anyone that could be possibly doing this, Whilst also assisting anyone who is in need whether it be questions on how to play on the server or if its just a general question regarding how the server works. Additionally this could range from handling reports made on someone or assisting someone when requiring equipment, weapon, model change etc for a training or event as such. Overall keeping the server in good hands and operating efficiently with reduced amounts of poor quality roleplay or minging.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes

List of all previous server staff experience: I was a staff member within a FiveM server moderating channel but nothing in game as well as staff for a small community that used to produce textures just making sure no one would steal products or templates as such.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: I would go firstly with trying to get a name of the person so i am able to look and see who it is that is doing this whilst additonally trying to locate them within the server to stop them from RDM'ing anyone else, but also in the process checking logs to just make sure there reports are correct and that there is no false reporting happening. The first course would be to locate them and just check that they still aren't going around killing people ruining the experience for others on the server and either stepping in and stopping them or watching over them whilst i check logs to confirm what has happened. Whilst additionally any clips or evidence supporting the claim would help if the reporter can provide that as well

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: I would go with either checking to see what NCOs are on and bring them to the cadet to ask they to train him or if I am at the correspondent rank then i could also step in and train him if needed. However looking out for the lowest ranking NCO upwards to bring them and ask them to train the cadet as it is their main role with being an NCO to train cadets

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: With this I wouldn't step in at this point and this would be more of a CG issue with look like no issue with the person intentionally trying to kill or RDM any. Whilst keeping it all in RP and not the ruin it for anyone else. But also being vigilant if it wasn't a mistake and he goes with continually doing it.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:  This isn't a staff situation so would not be interfering staff wise but would go with asking him and reminding him that you need to be saluting Officers within the GAR as it is a rule that we have within the server but nothing too far to which they are being warned, kicked or removed. However, forcing this upon the person to salute every 2nd LT+ isn't the way to go with it.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules: As stated in the rules "All situations cannot be listed and it is down to using common sense for non listed situations, it is down to the staff member to decided" With all the possible situations not being able to be written down you will need to use your knowledge on whether it does come under a FailRP situation of what they are doing and enforcing it appropriately, So making a decision or even getting an opinion from another staff member can help in the circumstance that they aren't wrongfully punished. Whilst also reminding the person to double check the rules and that every situation cannot be listed and to use common sense when it comes to playing on the server and thinking to whether what they are doing or what they are about to do would be FailRP

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: At this point i would go with asking another staff member upon the situation and whether they agree upon the punishment that has been given whilst also letting the individual know that if they wish to appeal the punishemnt that has been given they can speak to another staff member or file for an appeal on the website so make sure and double check from other staff members higher up that no foulplay has taken place and the punishment was appropriate for the actions that the person had committed.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): I think I should be considered for this position as for my time that I have joined the server and taken part in all the activity's that have happened I believe that I have made a positive impact whether it comes from enforcing the rules appropriately when I was in CG so that the server functions along the desired rules or when I haven't been CG and part of GM being an overall positive impact with the people that I have been interacting with. I feel a person with my time in the server would be a good fit with staff as I still come to learn with all parts of the server and how seeing a new face for people can sometimes been seen as better rather than a reoccurring staff member or a well known person in the community dealing with more staff requests. I think this will be beneficially for the player base in a whole as something or someone knew can help encourage people within the community that are aspiring for advancement within their regiment or the server in a whole due to seeing members that haven't been here for years on end. 

Additionally within my time in Werewolf I have little to no bad interactions with other people of the community and the staff team in a whole with no warning or strikes upon myself as an individual comparing to those that have come in the past. With large amounts within their record. Additionally all problems that I have had with people I have gone with resolving and trying to mend them which i think have worked well and led to little or no problems with people within the community. On this part I think this is a good trait to have within the staff team and everyone can make some mistakes everyone now and then but the idea to be aware of them and correct them is something that can take a lot of encouragement and self-will to sort out any quarrels with people in the community that you are apart of. This is why I feel ill be a good asset to the staff team and the server in a whole 

Also, Within my life I have taken part in lots of leadership and self disciplining roles when it comes to groups of people. With situations where I have had to take in opinions or sort out any problems that we are facing and I feel this can help towards myself as a staff member with being able to solve any problems that we may face in a short or long period of time coming out with a positive conclusion that can affect the server and it's community and not frown upon or ruin it's expectation.

Whilst I have also become very active within the server and have come with spending large amounts on the server taking part in events, trainings, sim or even just talking to people. I feel having someone who is able to dedicate and set large amounts of time to only improving the server is a suitable and good person to have within your community. And for these reasons I think i should be picked to join the staff team over some of the other applicants

-1 low playtime compared to the other applicants at the moment. Also whether or not you've made a "positive impact" is pretty questionable as I've heard from lots of other people that you've had issues with false arrests that were even taken up to high command. Whether or not this is true its questionable if you are fit for the staff team.
Good luck!

== Past Ranks ==
Jump Troopers Sector Commander 
212th Vice Commander
Monkey Dancing GIF

-1 i heard from a lot of people of false arrests just makes me question how well you could deal with a staff situation 

Shown with power, it has become clear by the incidents you have caused that you can not be trusted. I think its a maturity thing that will take time and unfortunatly that means currently I do not believe you make the cut to be a staff member of any desciption.

Work hard on yourself and keep moving forward and hopefully within time you will move past your mistakes, but for now they are too fresh to be forgotten.

1) Seen you multiple times while playing CT abuse the arrest power constantly.

2) You bend laws and rules into your own favor towards new players.

3) Myself as a staff member had to use outside infomation to avoid getting arrested for no reason by you.

4) A normal person joins rancor battalion to lead cts, but you on the other hand can't lead anyone so you end up complaining about being "harassed" to high command while the same day you arrested a bunch of people for and i quote " Annoying you"

Quite honestly lad, you shoulden't be Staff or Hierarchy,EP,BATT of any sort. I also find it strange how you are not blacklisted from CG with all the shit i've watched you do.

spacer.png

Edited by Ice Cube
Missed the last part