In-game name(s): 212th 2nd Lieutenant Glob

Steam Name: Glob

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:193325322

Age when applying: 20

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Britain/ GMT

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):  3 weeks 4 days 9 hours

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: 2nd Lieutenant, Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes and I usually communicate by speaking 

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:  1st July 2023 and only a few LOA periods

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: I use both the TS and discord daily and i use forums rarely in events of applications or if necessary

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time)https://imgur.com/aPzKlfh -(Time) https://imgur.com/a/KBKprxc-(Warns)

State the role of staff on the server: To follow and enforce the rules of the server fully, making sure that the all members follow them despite rank, popularity or your feelings towards said players 

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes

List of all previous server staff experience: I have been staffed trained as EP and took a couple claims when no members of staff have been online.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: Firstly check Blogs for the player to check if they have RDM'd other clones, if shown they have been killing clones stop them and tell them they are breaking server rules and warn them for it, if they have been warned previously for this make sure let them know that this is a second offence and kick/ban them for RDM/ARDM since they haven't improved over time.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: Firstly, ask Battalion or highest rank on base to say in republic chat that an NCO+ should to go and train the cadet as is their role, if no one goes then battalion should go through the player-base from NCO to higher ranks and send them to train cadets, if players ignore their request i can bring them to the cadet room if asked to by members of Batt or if necessary.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: If it is clearly only an accident i would explain to be more careful and give a verbal warning to not do it again as it could be seen as Golden rule in the future explaining how it can lead to further warns, keeping in mind that this player may be new to the server or CWRP in general as-well as could be younger or have a worse PC so inputs may be delayed so they are always prone to making mistakes in their first hours/days or when there is more Lag.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: As this is an in character issue staff powers wouldn't be needed, i would kindly remind the CT that it is customary to salute to ranks of 2nd LT and higher and that continued disregard of this could result in members of staff believing that they may not be here to RP which while unlikely could get them warned.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: I would make sure to let them know that even though there isn't a rule for this scenario it still does fall under the rules of FailRP, as it can be a rather broad topic every example of things that would break FailRP can't possibly be written into a server's Guidelines and because of this staff members must often make their own judgements using common sense into what counts as FailRP especially when the offence obviously breaks the rules despite not being an official rule, especially in an event where someone attempts to use an absence of a rule as a loophole.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: Firstly, I would focus on trying to diffuse the situation by listening to the player and make sure their complaints are heard, however if the player begins to be disruptive or actively rude for example talking over other players in the sit then I would warn them that they can be warned for staff disrespect and if necessary temporarily gag said player to give myself or other players a chance to speak or hand out a punishment, making sure to ungag them once they need to speak so that they can understand the punishment and ask any questions where necessary.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): I believe that I could do well in staff quite well as I am an (Relatively) older player than some so my idea of what is right to do and what is wrong to do is mature and I believe my core principles of what should go on are strong enough to manage people complaints, this mostly comes from my experience both in server and from my previous jobs IRL which normally involved making multiple parties happy and resolving conflicts which also is the key part in being a staff member, my in-game rank of 2nd Lt isn't the highest out of other staff members, EPs or I can imagine any other applicants, it does mean i do have a degree responsibility as a CO and a drive to play more and work my way up the ranks more and the respect that comes with it by training players who join the regiment and training existing members to supply both serious training and something for people to enjoy and making sure they understand specific rules like LVS Guidelines for tanks that come with the role, recently my past role in Battalion while brief has also helped with this as I had the added responsibility of managing and guiding players during event and new and making sure they act accordingly whilst also enjoying themselves. Additionally my previous role as EP also helps my experience as I know how to use ULX, Blogs and the staff menu as I was required to use them almost daily when doing events, helping staff with claims if necessary or checking if people have broken server rules when asked this experience would help me with my staff duties if I was to be accepted with these tools as I have had experience in dealing with claims when staff members haven't been online mostly by giving equipment for trainings or granting cloak/no-clip for people doing trainings, as well as helping people with issues they may have with the content. I have previously helped with dealing with people breaking rules especially in my previous role as a CE Colonel where with help from members of hierarchy who have Staff roles in order to prevent Attempted VDM and Prop abuse to name a few examples, as well as in Battalion where I helped guide CG to arrest rule-breakers as well as reporting other offences and handing in evidence and and talking about behaviour and both in character and out of character punishments e.g. (strikes, and warns for example). Finally, I am aware that I have developed a reputation for being 'mingy' occasionally however over the last few months I have took an extended break from the server and come back with a new view of the server and a renewed drive to do well and actually show off in my new regiment especially, by no means to I expect these things to be forgotten but I do feel I have grown since this period of mingery.

+1

great guy all ways willing to help (or take all your money on rolls)

would love to see you stay EP cus I really enjoy your events but i think you would do just as good of a job as staff 

+1
Gave me free Fentanyl behind Aldi

(May sometimes be very controversial however would do a great job as staff)

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

Edited by Cheese1

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

+1/Neutral

- Good app
- Nice person
- Was EP/Staff trained

- Unsure if you can be serious in certain situations when needed

Good Luck!

-- CG Commander -- 
-- Ex-CG Snr Medic -- 

Neutral
-Nice person
-Has been ULX trained

-Sometimes serious when they need to be
-Commitment to the server can fluctuate

Current SWRP Ranks

[ CT Vice Commander] | [ Detainment Droid ] | [ SWRP Junior Developer ]

Past SWRP Ranks

CE Vice Commander ] | [ Junior Medic ] | [ Jedi Knight ] | [ 212th 2nd Lieutenant ]

118th Master Sergeant ] | 118th Demolition Leader ]

406719fb9b63a462b5af2a9ff1405941.gif.c9b3ed640b5fccfe9b1877b0390b2ee1.gif