Leftt

Left's Staff Application

In-game name(s): Left

Steam Name: I cant feel my left leg

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:58119962

Age when applying: 18

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: UK (GMT)

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 2mo 1w 2d 7h 25m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: 104th CPT , Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes, mainly speak sometimes type

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: 2019, didn't play from 2022 to mid of 2023

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: TS and discord quite frequently, forums not so much

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time)?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

State the role of staff on the server: Keep the server and community safe whilst dealing with rule breakers and punishing them correctly

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes

List of all previous server staff experience: N/A

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: Check the player being reported, if they are currently doing it freeze them and then check logs to see how many, if it was with reason then let them go (i.e in game rules) otherwise if they aren't killing check logs to see if they had

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: Teleport to the cadet and then bring the lowest rank NCO+ on

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: Nothing, let CG deal with it

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: Nothing, might verbally remind them at most but it's an IG issue

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: Tell them that common sense needs to be applied to the rules and as it has been covered in a broader sense that doesn't exclude their specific instance. Warn them for failRP then send them back

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: Ask them to message higher ups or make a ticket on discord as I believe that what I have done is correct

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

Despite my lack of experience there are many ways in which I could be a valuable member of the staff team. Firstly, I am rather familiar with the rules and regulations of the server. I understand what is considered acceptable and what isn't in terms of people's behaviour and I believe that this knowledge is rather crucial in identifying violations effectively. I also believe I have strong communication skills which can help me interact with the community as a whole to make it a more comfortable environment for players to be in. This also benefits us as I can act in a professional manor for any issues that may arise. Likewise I can also listen to people which can greatly help in clearing up any miscommunications without esclating the situation at hand any further than it had originally got to. I am also very proactive within the community and am on quite regularly which can help in monitoring the server as a whole by identifying suspicious behaviour before anything major occurs, consequently mitigating any risks. I also posses relatively good problem-solving skills which can make dealing with staff issues more simple. This is due to the quick thinking needed of a staff member to identify the root cause as to why some things may occur between members in the community and help implement any new ideas needed to prevent further issues. In conclusion, my knowledge on the game rules, heightened communication skills and problem solving abilities combined with my activity and willingness to learn more makes me believe that I am fit to be a staff member for the server and will bring safety to the rest of the community, despite my initial lack of experience within this field of work.

+1 Neutral

Honestly a round sound guy who is very nice to talk to and is never an asshole to those, new or old and has a very good nack for the rules, ensuring people follow them.

My only concern is that sometimes you can let yourself get a bit to carried away and while I see no issue with it, others can consider it mingy or unprofessional

Good luck