Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

1mo 3w 4d 20h 56m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

Jedi Meder Shaak Ti | Plat VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

I have a mic and I prefer to speak

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

September 2022 and I have taken one large break from April 2023 till around september 2023 and then I took an LOA from February 2024 till March 2024 as I had no access to PC

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

I use Teamspeak and discord every time i am on and i occasionally use the forums 

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

https://imgur.com/a/vcgo2Eh , I have no warns or bans however, I have been blacklisted from 104th and hierarchy but then I was unblacklisted as I proved good enough

State the role of staff on the server:

The role of staff is to make sure everyone has fun by following rules and to help people in anyway on the server.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes

List of all previous server staff experience:

I have been EP before and was basic staff trained at the time so I am familiar with ULX.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would first check logs to see if they have been killing clones randomly, I would next bring the player who was killing into a it and warn them for RDM and if they had been killing lots of clones purposely, I would ban the player for 3 days.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would ask all the NCOs in /OOC and if no one wanted to train the cadet, I would TP an NCO.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

I would not do anything as it was accidental and not a staff issue and let CG/Rancor deal with it to help the CT learn how to properly put their weapon on Safety.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

This is an IC issue so I would make sure to remind them that they need to as this is not a staff issue.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I would make sure to put it in staff chat so higher ranking staff members can leave their opinion and I would go from there.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would make sure to calm the situation down and tell the player in detail why they are being punished, if the player is arguing and being disrespectful, I would warn the player for disrespect. If they still continue to argue, I would tell the player that they can appeal their punishment.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I believe that I deserve staff as can easily adapt to different situations which would be helpful in staff as there are many situations that can occur from day to day. As well as this, I would like to say that I have gathered a lot of experience since I have joined and I can use this to help me in situations and this experience can help me learn staff a lot quicker. As I have previous knowledge of using ULX, I would like to say that I am still familiar with and know some of the basics of using it and also some of the basics with staffing such as bans/warns/kicks etc. I like to help people when they need it, whether thats by providing knowledge about the server rules or by performing basic staff tasks such as setting HP to hopefully make their RP situations better. Another reason I believe I deserve staff is because I strive to have at least "Good" activity and performance with the only exception being if I am on LOA or ROA. I would like to say that I get on good with people and I can have a laugh with people allowing me to interact confidently with people I have not met. Finally, I am dedicated as since I have joined I stayed in 104th for a while until my long absence and then joined 41st but eventually re joined 104th whilst also maintaining a jedi rank for most of the time I was clone.

+1

- Good playtime

- Seems to understand situations

- Great lad

[OOC Ranks]

EX-EP

[In-game Ranks]

[CE NCO] [Jedi Lorekeeper]

[Previous In-game Ranks]

[104th Commander] [Jedi Teacher] [Chief Alchemist]

Neutral

- Nice playtime

- Been EP in the past so has experience with ULX

- Reached a high rank in jedi

- Not gonna say much about what happened with 104th but you seemed immature at the time from my perspective, but I wouldn't be surprised if you've changed since it was a while ago