yes quite well

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 

1mo 2d 13h 32m.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

104th Vice Commander, Plat Vip

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:
I always speak but I don't mind typing 

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: 

I joined in 2020 and only played a few days then took a long break and came back 04/01/2024 and have only taken a 1 ROA from 28/01/2024 to 10/02/2024 due to personal reasonsbut ended it early

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

I am on the TeamSpeak and discord daily but only on the forums maybe a couple times a week however I do look at any important announcements when they happen

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). 

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198880364534/screenshot/2459609498431195824/ 

State the role of staff on the server:

As a part of the staff team you must help others on the server to have a more enjoyable experience all together and to help out in out-of-character situations only as in-character situations are to be dealt with in-character only and not by staff. as a staff member you will be helping other players in a variety of ways such as if someone was stuck to get them out, someone is breaking server rules and needs to be dealt with, weapons  need spawned in or vehicles need to be spawned/ flipped as well as many more however as a staff member you must not be biased and have to lean towards what the evidence shows and not base it off that you know one of the people so you can let them off, if the evidence shows that someone has broken the rules even if it is someone you are close with you must punish them accordingly.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

I believe I have a good understanding of the rules and check up on them every so often as to ensure what I know is correct.

List of all previous server staff experience:

had some experience as a staff 4 years ago on a now shutdown server.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

yes I understand entirely.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:
i would first quickly go to the player accused and see if they are shooting other clones on purpose depending on if the claim is true i would grab them and bring them to a part of the map away from other players make sure they are frozen so they cant run then check Blogs for how many they killed and the damage they did after wards I would explain what they did wrong then following what i found punish them with either a warn, kick or ban however if the claim is not true I would simply ignore it and tell the person who made it to be more careful with making claims as making a false claim can lead to a warning.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:
id let the cadet know that I'm going to get a trainer for them soon then do a quick check to see if there's someone in the cadet room able to train them and if not then I inform battalion that a cadet needs trained so they can announce it however if no battalion are on then I would simply say in OOC if anyone would like to train them and if no one goes I start to pull people to train the cadet based off of ranks that need the logs going from NCO to CO and if needs be any higher ranks but if they are busy then I simply send them back.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:
this would be seen as an in-character issue so I would not intervene and allow CG to do as they see fit unless it were to escalate to something like RDM or MRDM.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:
This is an in-character issue I would do nothing as a staff member as you only deal with out-of-character issues.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules:
I would inform them that if every part of a rule was written out it'd be impossible to know it all and that some common sense is meant to be used when looking at these instances in-character and would explain that even though it isn't written it may still be FailRP when you look at it with common sense as well as id say if it wouldn't work in an IRL sense then it shouldn't work in-character.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:
id simply try and explain my actions and what reasons I had to give them the punishment I did and if they still disagree after I explain it all then I will say that it is possible to have a warn appealed then show them in the forums where it can be done so which after wards id continue through with the punishment and end the claim.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):
I want to state that I have been and expect to continue being very active in the community and do not plan on leaving anytime soon as well as in the short time I have on the server compared to many others I feel extremely passionate about the server and in assisting with keeping the server in a state where everyone is having the fun they want without others ruining it for them over and over again as it has brought me with a lot of fun opportunity's with meeting new people, making friends and overall experiencing new things and I feel like anyone who comes to play on the server seriously deserves to have those opportunity's as well. although I lack the experience as a staff I feel as though I can easily fly past that as not only am I a quick learner when it comes to these things in my mind I want to strive to either do as good or better than those who may have more experience as me in any way I can. I have achieved a high rank and currently are still in said rank so I understand the type of responsibility that you have when being in a high position with power and that its not to be abused. I think I'm mature enough to be considered even though I am young and can be unbiased as well as professional in this position as well as I am quite a friendly face around others when I meet them and am always ready to help if I can. I do not have have any experience working with ULX however I am willing to learn as much as I can and willing to work hard to be able to keep up with other members of the staff team. As a final thing id like to say I may be unsure about a lot but I'm always welcome to any advice or criticism people may want to bring to me about things I do in any scenario and will willingly accept if I have messed up something or if I had done something wrongly.

+1
I could not think of a more worthy member on the server who deserves staff more. This man has been here for a long time and has seen many aspects of the server people soorly miss often. His maturity is well above his age, maybe more than myself and quite honestly his management skills within 104th are amazing, doing many things other people with his experience would struggle doing while he flies through with no worries in the world.

Best of luck Scotsman

+1
This guy is an amazing guy, allways lovely to talk to

and like breatoking said super mature for his age 

i think he would do a good job as staff

+1

Edited by Cheese1

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png