Damo

Damo's 2nd Staff App

In-game name(s): Battalion Brigadier Damo

Steam Name: Damo

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/)

STEAM_0:0:525638507

Age when applying: 19

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: United Kingdom and GMT

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes i can

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):  1mo 3w 5d 12h 39m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: Battalion Brigadier and Plat Vip

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

06/04/2023  And 7 Breaks

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: Mostly daily but forums i check when needed

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). 
Time - https://imgur.com/a/5xhGZl8
Warns - https://imgur.com/a/NdojIOX

State the role of staff on the server: To Be a role model and uphold the rules of the server with no bias opinion

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes

List of all previous server staff experience: I was EP for a couple of months

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: Use blogs and see who is killing clones and if found someone is killing deal with them accordingly. 

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would put in /ooc Is any NCO+ Able to train a cadet. If no response then select a NCO+ start with the lowest then work up if needed

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: Explain to the CT how to correctly safety the weapon and give a verbal warning and advise them to be more carful next time as they may get in trouble with staff or even CG Due to golden rule

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: This would be an IC scenario not an OOC but i would Explain how they would need to salute 2nd LT above and will need it in a tryout in the future

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: Not all Rules can be put into the Rules but id explain how it was Failrp and how they could better improve it, I would check Warns and see if this is the first and deal with it accordingly.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:  If they are disrespecting staff it can full under a warn but first mute them if needed just return them and carry on with my day.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): With my line of work in security now i would believe i am mature and use to people being upset and abusive and use to handling pressure. I am use to making sure if i am doing something its 110% Correct especially if i am warning someone. With my rank in game i am held up to a higher standard than others and use to following the server rules as well as in game rules. With my time in EP i was used to ULX and completed my staff training required and was trusted with warning/kicking/banning people. More into my IRL job as security i am use to following rules and upholding them with no bias. If i was to get staff i would maintain my activity in game and continue to play in the server as i find it fun to play with the people in the server. During my time in this server i have been in 212th as an EXO (Vice commander now), Battalion Brigadier whilst in battalion i showed i was active and followed the rules and proving myself constantly and got promoted  to Brigadier in under 3 Months. In conclusion i would try my hardest in staff to succeed and prove i am fit for staff i also believe i get along with majority of the server and wish to help and assist them when they need EQ and Jobs set or even a RDM Claim. I believe i am ready for staff and have shown i am ready.
(If i dont get selected this time around i will apply the next time but thank you for reading hopefully i join the staff ranks) 

Current Ranks:
ISF 2nd LT | ICRP Senior Event Planner

Past Ranks:
 Battalion Brigadier | CWRP Event Planner | 212th EXO 41st SGT Jedi Warlock

+1

Edited by Cheese1

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png