Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:0:29792583

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

Denmark - GMT +2

Can you speak and type English fluently:

Yes i can

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

2 weeks and some days and hours (on phone)

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

EXO and Gold Bundle

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes i do

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

First joined back in 2019, but only for a few weeks. Came back in end march 2024 and have played lots since

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

I use the discord really often, same with TS. Also looking around in the WG site forums.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). 

AD_4nXd6VupgdDkNJmN1gonGQubmWoIUWinrA5Swu7qEFzahY69qt-WElKI72AHB7mz8Tz7UiGH3EAWn7tagSWJvsEL0dgZC1U6Q3rFKNlpqKf5Lfiqa-F73tw341cjVChfpkGaz1KW8MRhTw7jPkeouIR32MU5E?key=VMxSI5GdiPWtF_irnb5Log
Older photo, still the same. (on phone and only a few weeks old)

State the role of staff on the server:

Being a staff member requires a fair mindset, treating everyone equally no matter who it is. Staff members also help people with whatever claims have been made and find a solution to the problem. Staff also need to make sure everyone is behaving and following the rules, and those who choose to break them will receive the required punishment.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

I indeed have

List of all previous server staff experience:

currently a EP so i know a few things otherwise none

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes i do

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I will firstly bring to a private area and tell them not to do and kick first, if he does again ill ban for RDM or MRDM 

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I'll go over to him and tell him the correct way to do it and help him that way

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

I will give give him a warning 

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

Thats a RP problem and not a warnable thing, but i will teach him the correct way anyways in a RP form

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I'll look into his POV and see what he meant, meanwhile im listening carefully ill make sure by either checking the rules, or ask for help but a more experienced staff member.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:
Either get a different Staff member, and ask him if i gave the correct punishment, and if i did then the player gets the given punishment and if i fail to give the correct one, i'll take the blame and give the correct punishment to the player.
(But if i know the correct answer, then ill give it to the player anyways)

- Add the 250+ words
- Add the correct playtime when not on the phone

- Short anwsers to the "Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member"

Edited by Haven

-- CG Commander -- 
-- Ex-CG Snr Medic -- 

ah shit mb with the 250 words
Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):
As far as I know, many people have much more experience and knowledge about being a good staff member. I think I will make it better with my new ideas and my own (lawful) strategies to handle cases more successfully. Of course, I'm not saying the current way is wrong. I also believe that I’ll be a great staff member with the playtime I’ll have after summer, even during mid-summer vacation, because I’m done with university. This will allow me to play and watch over the server both during the day and at night. Additionally, I’m a quick learner and a friendly person. I also like to make sure people behave and follow the rules and ensure that every case is fair for both parties. Any problems that come my way, I’ll always make sure to fix and improve on, as I can take any kind of feedback. Even bad feedback will never be met with a cocky response, I’ll take it and ensure I understand the perspective of the person who provided it or the dissatisfaction claim about me (if it ever happens). And almost everytime I'll meetup for meetings, or something else where I'm needed to be. And as said i like to try something new. Always. 🙂

Exact playtime: 3 weeks 1 day 37 min

and sorry Lars, nothing against u bro ❤️ 

3 weeks playtime in 4 months is good and it is important to be very active as a member of staff (unlike Spagh). Your answers to the staff scenarios are not entirely correct and are quite short in length but realistically it is not too significant because these are things you are taught by a mentor. I honestly wouldn't recommend apply for staff whilst being an event planner

I am very much against the idea of EPs applying for staff, not pnly is it taking a spot from other people who could be as useful (or even more), but you are overworking yourself with having 3 paths to fulfill, ,that would be staff, ep and regimental mins.

Best of lucks, but yeah my point still stands

-Past Ranks

-No one cares

-anwarter

image0-8.gif

13 hours ago, Tasker said:

3 weeks playtime in 4 months is good and it is important to be very active as a member of staff (unlike Spagh). Your answers to the staff scenarios are not entirely correct and are quite short in length but realistically it is not too significant because these are things you are taught by a mentor. I honestly wouldn't recommend apply for staff whilst being an event planner

Why am I being attacked lmao

Neutral

- experience with ULX, as you are EP  (i would advise choosing either of the 2 since both can be quite difficult)
- Decent amount of playtime
- scenario questions are quite short/ un-detailed

Further more, good luck Elk