Chip&Dail

ChipDail's Staff Application

ChipDail's Staff Application
In-game name(s):
ChipDail

Steam Name: ChipDail

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9081632

Age when applying: 20

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: UK and Russia, Time zone changed from GMT to MSK(+2 Hours)

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes of course! 

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 1mo 2w 3d 22h 25m.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: IC: 104th CPT and Jedi Teacher, Donation: Plat VIP (ex GM VC)

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Speak (Sometime type due to a medical condition)

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I have been part of gaminglight Years ago, maybe 2017/18? I took around a 1 year or so break from the server and came back. 

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: Teamspeak and Discord everyday, Forums not so much use it when needed 

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link).  

https://imgur.com/a/KyJywzq

State the role of staff on the server: To enforce the rules, teach new players, help anyone in need, and ensure a satisfying game experience for everyone

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes! Have to re-read them occasionally to remind myself.

List of all previous server staff experience

Staff Experience on DarkRP and PoliceRP Server(Gaminglight). Manager Experience on DarkRP(Big City Life), Developing and managing my own projects (None currently active)

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones 

I would observe what is going on, and then bring the said person to the staff room. I will tell them exactly what they are doing wrong and then ask them why they are doing this. If the person killed 1 clone and they were new to the server, sincere and apologetic I would give them a Verbal Warning, If they have recent/prior warnings for such actions they would be punished based on the handbook, If the person has, If it is MRDM they would be punished according to the Handbook. Unless of course the kill was valid such as GA granted the kill. 

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I will ask NCO+ to head to the Cadet area and Inform Battalion. If not Battalion is on, I will TP an NCO+ to Cadet area for training

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

I will talk to the CT and teach them how to be more careful with how to do that, they will not be warned, just told to be carefull, accidents happen.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: 

This situation is Not a staff related, this is an In RP problem, in which I will remind them they have to salute CO+ but that's really it.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

FailRP is a big concept in Garry's Mod and is general common sense. I will try to explain to them what exactly they have done wrong and get a second opinion if needed. Due to them not knowing and based on the severity of their actions they will either just get a verbal warning or formal handbook states punishment

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

If there is a free staff member to give a second opinion I will try to do that first. If there is noone to help or they still will not listen they will be directed to the forums page and told to submit an appeal. 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words)

I have been in this community for a very long time, and have a vast experience in gmod staffing. I am known for working well with any kind of person, which greatly assists not only me, but the general outlook on staff as a whole. Most of the time I make the correct judgment call in any situation that is happening and I am a very quick learner when I do not know something.

I'm pretty active on the server, and would love to assist with anything that I can. I can make sure that no new player is left out, and everyone gets a warm welcome from me, and any assistance necessary. The vast knowledge of this community and server greatly assists me in answering any question asked and any situation that can be confusing. 

My personality traits will also be a great asset for me as a staff member. I never get angry and will never make any judgements based on emotion or impulse. I will never tolerate any form of bullying or harassment to other players. I always do everything seriously and by the book. I am never biased and always have a clear head. I never make people feel left out of alone in this community, integrating everyone where needed.

In the long run Past experiences as Manager will greatly benefit me and the staff team, as I am great at training people, giving 2nd opinions and assisting the players and the staff team with matters that are not so easy for new players/staff. I am highly disciplined and will not ever cause issues or drama within the staff team nor the server. 

I believe that my presence as a staff member on the server will greatly benefit the players of the server and upgrade their experience, and will ensure a good outlook on staff and server as a whole. I am fairly widely known around the community, and it ensures a friendly and calm atmosphere all around. 

I Accept and Understand all requirements and pass all of them!

+1 

Chipdail is a great guy who defo deserves a chance 

from what he says on his app hes had plenty of experience staffing even if its not for this server 

always a nice guy to talk to not had one bad interaction with this guy 

+1

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png