Yes I can

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

1mo 2w 2d 10h https://imgur.com/a/3aUFO6A

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

212th Commander, Plat VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Microphone works, is decent quality and is my preferred way to communicate

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

I joined the server in May 2023 and have taken absences but no resignations or full breaks from play since joining

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

I use the TeamSpeak whenever I'm on the server, the Discord every day but I don't regularly check the forums. I keep up to date with important changes through Discord and can up the forum activity easily.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

No warns or OOC punishments https://imgur.com/a/OllhWUa

State the role of staff on the server:

The staff team's role on the server is to ensure that the OOC rules of the server are followed by the playerbase as well as to try and make each person's time on the server as enjoyable as possible. 

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes

List of all previous server staff experience:

No staff experience recently. Before uni I developed for some SWRP servers and had staff responsibilities alongside that. I have also previously been a Head of Staff for a CWRP server but it closed in 2016 and because of how long it has been I will need a reminder of how to use ULX etc

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Of course

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

The general practice would be to get the accused person’s name, check Blogs and then act accordingly:
- If they’ve shot only once or twice I would try and let it be handled in character rather than interfering as staff OOC. If I were to intervene, I would give a verbal warning and then let it be handled IC. If this is repeated after Jail time I would be more likely to intervene and would definitely intervene if a verbal warning had already been given. 
- If they’ve shot people but no one has been killed I would take them into a sit to explain to them how what they did was wrong and then warn them for ARDM 
- If they’ve killed people I would take them into a sit away from the situation and then warn them for RDM
- If they’ve killed a lot of people I would warn them for MRDM
- If I can’t see any evidence of anyone shooting or killing other clones in logs I would talk to the person who made the claim to get more information and then go from there.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:
I’d teleport to the cadet and make sure they knew I was looking for someone and that their claim hadn't been missed/ignored.

I'd ask in OOC if there are any NCO+ that are willing to train them and if I don't get a reply from the OOC message or their advert asking for a trainer and the cadet has been waiting a while I would start tping people to train them starting from lowest to highest NCO+ available. While waiting for a reply from OOC message I'd ask any batt online to order an NCO to the cadet room before starting to tp folk.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:
As staff, I would not intervene in this situation. Ideally, this would be dealt with IC by the Rancor in charge of the CTs or by CG rather than staff getting involved unnecessarily but at most someone just needs to explain how to properly safety their gun to them and I'd happily be the one to do it.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:
I wouldn't do anything as staff in this situation. It's an IC situation and isn't enforced anyway.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules:
This is dependent on what has happened in each specific situation. Obviously, the blanket rule for this situation is that every possible instance of FailRP can't be written down in the rules. I would inform them of this and restate why any punishment I have given them has been considered FailRP and then probably move on to the answer for question 6 if they're still not happy with my explanation.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:
I would try and de-escalate the situation before anything else. If there is no way to de-escalate and they continue to argue I’d make sure I have properly explained the reasons behind their punishment and then give them a link to the forum appeals section, telling them the proper process to appeal.

Arguing about it with them isn't going to change the rules of the server and won't help the situation, if I have properly explained why they are being punished and the process for appealing the punishment I would just leave if they didn't need any other help. 

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

There are plenty of good candidates for staff with past experience as staff/ep on this server that I have no doubt would make great staff members however, I believe that I will learn quickly as a staff member and that my level-headedness and adaptability are what sets me apart from other applicants.

I am a fairly simple and logic-driven person, I can handle myself professionally and (I believe) I have shown myself to be a fairly capable individual during my time on the server . I think I will be able to handle any situation that arises and deal with it appropriately but more importantly, I am also able to accept my mistakes and have no misconceptions about this going perfectly. It has been 8 years since my last experience in a staff role and there will be a learning curve as I settle in if my application is accepted. If I do make a mistake I will act to fix any issues I may have caused and look to learn from the experience rather than just trying to put it behind me.

I am dedicated to this server and its players, I am regularly active (despite my awful work schedule) and took on a hierarchy role last September to try and improve the experience of those who chose to join my regiment and have been actively working towards this goal and making steady progress by coming up with ideas and working alongside other members to improve all of our experiences. I want to bring this to a wider audience and by taking on a staff role I will be in a better position to help the server as a whole and I also see it as a good opportunity to interact with some people that I haven't had reason or chance to meet yet.

Over all else, I enjoy playing on this server and would be grateful for the opportunity to help out.

+1

Able to handle serious situation with great care and in a professional manner

Great guy

Is an Excellent Commander

Edited by TheDucktator

Current SWRP Ranks

[CE Vice Commander] | [Detainment Droid] | [SWRP Junior Developer]

Past SWRP Ranks

[Junior Medic] | [Jedi Knight]

406719fb9b63a462b5af2a9ff1405941.gif

+1 definitely one of the most sensible people on the server, if you picked Rob I doubt you would ever hear any complaints

CWRP Current Ranks: Jedi Elder, 212th 2nd LT, Reserve Medic

ICRP Current Ranks: Game Master, 118th Medic SGT, Sith Apprentice

CWRP Previous Ranks: 212th Snr Medic COL, 212th RB 2nd LT, Jedi Shade, 212th 501st LT, CT LCPL, GM PVT, Detainment Droid

IRP Previous Ranks: 501st (VF) PVT, IE EXO, IE Medic CPT, Vanguard 2nd LT

+1
Very Nice guy High rank

Current Ranks
  DS Commando F-91 - CWRP Discord Staff Manager - CWRP Deputy Event Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon - Mace Windu - Yoda

Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1
There are few words to actually describe Rob for anyone who doesnt know him, however all I can say is this man is expierenced, mature and most importantly trust worthy. Hes held power for such a long time and has never abused it and was always the one to rely on when 212th got bad. If this man isnt the embodiment of what a staff member should be then my view is well off.

Best of luck Rob

+1

Competent Lad, would truly deserve a Shot

spacer.pngSeth was here

Current Ranks:
Battalion Officer Cadet
Past Ranks:
CE COL | Jedi Adept Regimental Medic | 104th 2nd LT | 41st SGT | DU SGTM 501st COL | Jedi Knight CG DD | Rancor Instructor
| Event Planner

rob = good +1

Current Ranks: ICRP Admin

Previous Ranks: Sith Sub-Path Leader, Battalion Lieutenant Colonel, 501st Vice-Commander/Lieutenant Commander, DarkRP Admin, Deathrun Admin, CG Colonel, SCP RP Super Admin. SCP-096, The Serpants Hand, CI Delta, IJAMEA, O5-3. Site Director, GOC, Echo-14, MC&D Salesman, Anderdon Robotics Robot, Sarkic Karcist/Vice-Manager, SCP-1048 (When WL), Head Researcher, MTF E-11 Commander, Ethics Committee, Church of the broken God Maxwellism/Orthodox, Harrow-23 Manager And NU-7

+1

Edited by Cheese1

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

+1

Very good commander, seems like he actually gives a shit and is mature enough to deal with staff duties. Has proved he can handle responsibility and if anything else, it'd be fun to watch him explode from stress if he gets staff