2w 3d 7h 17m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

Jedi Force Master/Plat Vip

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

18/01/2024

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

if I'm not working or out of the house I'm always in TeamSpeak and always have my discord pulled up

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the line

https://imgur.com/a/iaxDijB

State the role of staff on the server:

The role of staff is to make sure all OOC rules are being directed and followed within the server but also making sure everyone is enjoying and having a pleasant experience within roleplaying. Staff are meant to be unbiased at all times no matter what the scenario is. Staff should always be willing to give a helping hand to whoever is in need at any time.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

yes of course 

List of all previous server staff experience:

i currently have no experience within staff but I know once I learn what I need to do with staff I won't have any problems with it

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

yes, I do 

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

First off I would teleport the player to me which would be a place where no one else is around I would then freeze the player so he can't go anywhere. I would check blogs to ensure that what has been said is to be true. If it was true depending on how bad the scenario is I would either warn him, kick, him or ban him, if the situation wasn't bannable, I would then take him to where he last was.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

First off, I would teleport to the cadet and inform him that I will get someone to train him. I would then check to see if there are any NCO on to assign them to train the cadet. if there aren't any around, I would then report it to battalion saying there is a cadet that would like to be trained.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

In this situation I would personally leave it to the CG's. but if it gets to the point where say battalion or the CG's ask for a Staff member for this CT, I would then take the CT somewhere in private let him know what he did wrong and, in the end, give him a warning.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

This would be Considered an In-Character situation with that being said this should be dealt as an In-Character. As Staff are only supposed to act against Out-of-Character

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules:

First of I would take the person to a private place, I would then go over what they did wrong to exceed the Fail RP. I would go over some of the RP rules with them, once that is done, I would let them off with a warning and send them back to where they were.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly; however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

Firstly, I would try my best to make them understand what they did that exceeded the rules, I would then try to explain to lower confusion. after that if the player still does not agree with what is going on I would then report it to WG Formus to create a ticket to get there warn accepted. I would then go over the warn and send them back to their last location.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

Firstly, I would like to state on how I am a very active player within the werewolf gaming community. If I'm not working or doing anything else, I am always on the server. I think what I can bring to the table for the staff team is to make sure all rules within the server are being directed and followed as they should. Secondly, I would want all players to have an excellent experience with roleplaying within the server, the server is meant to be fun and enjoyable for anyone and that's the staff's job to make sure and ensure that that is the outcome of the server. Third of all I would like to say that I am very mature. I know how to take responsibility as I should, I am to be trusted and know when to take things seriously. I'd also like to say as a staff member I will not be biased as I shouldn't be no matter what the scenario is. I know I don't have experience within the staff, but I am very open to learning anything. I would very much enjoy learning about being staff, I'd like to say that I think I'm a very easy person to get along with. With that being said I feel like I can handle situations very well as I am a very calm and understanding person. And lastly, I would love to be staff within the werewolf gaming community, to make the server a more enjoyable and a great role-playing experience for everyone.

+1

- imo a good timezone so there's someone who can be on during nights

- Knows what he is doing 

- great guy

[OOC Ranks]

EX-EP

[In-game Ranks]

[CE NCO] [Jedi Lorekeeper]

[Previous In-game Ranks]

[104th Commander] [Jedi Teacher] [Chief Alchemist]

+1/Neutral

- Good playtime and  high IC rank
- Good app

- I don't know you

Good Luck!

Edited by Haven

-- CG Commander -- 
-- Ex-CG Snr Medic -- 

Positives:
Superb Leadership Skills
Great person to teach ad explain anyhting
Always out there to help and talk

Negatives:
Sometimes Sojo you are too Quite, as if shy
Timezone MIGHT be and issue

+1

Don't overlook him because of the timezone. I can tell you first hand that the one thing the server has improved on in recent years is the player base activity late at nights, yet the staff team is still widely EU based, which means that US and other late night players remain unstaffed in those hours.
Otherwise great guy, friendly and very willing to help. Would be worth giving him a shot, in my opinion.

+1 

Sojo is one of the nicest fellas I have ever seen on the server who can defo handle himself in situations and I believe he would be a great pick for staff and assuming and even with his timezone he is more active than a lot of people living in Britain so I would just look straight over that 

sojo is a good guy +1

Current Ranks: ICRP Senior Administrator

Previous Ranks: 201st Sergeant, Heavy Weapons Leader, 41st 2nd LT, Senior Assassin, Sith Sub-Path Leader, Battalion Lieutenant Colonel, 501st Vice-Commander/Lieutenant Commander, DarkRP Admin, Deathrun Admin, CG Colonel, SCP RP Super Admin. SCP-096, The Serpants Hand, CI Delta, IJAMEA, O5-3. Site Director, GOC, Echo-14, MC&D Salesman, Anderdon Robotics Robot, Sarkic Karcist/Vice-Manager, SCP-1048 (When WL), Head Researcher, MTF E-11 Commander, Ethics Committee, Church of the broken God Maxwellism/Orthodox, Harrow-23 Manager And NU-7