8mo 2w 3d 6h 34m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

Jedi Champion and 104th PVT

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

yes and speak

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

All the time

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):https://imgur.com/a/pq1ddLm

State the role of staff on the server: 

The staff members responsibilities on the server include enforcing consequences for rule violations by evaluating each situation carefully to ensure appropriate disciplinary action is taken rather than jumping to hasty conclusions. They are also tasked with addressing player requirements such as whitelisting and providing essential items for simulations.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes and yes

List of all previous server staff experience:

Event planner on WG And Superadmin on a server now dead

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

I understand as being unsuitable as staff can cause problems for other people and ruin the server when i'm meant to help players enjoy their time here and make sure they follow the rules. 

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would review the Blogs to figure out if any harm was caused by the player to other players. If damgae is confirmed I would then approach said person in question  issue a warning and inform them of their ban if one is required if only warn has been given out i will monitor the player and then he will gain a ban if said player kills other playres and i would tell the player  the duration of the ban following the  guidelines for appropriate punishments.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would TP to a batalion and ask for them to sent a Cadet trainer but if no batalion is on i will then ask in OOC for a trainer to go train the cadets. If no trainer goes i will then bring random nco+ to train.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

I would advise him to be more carful as accidental clicks can happen. I would then monitor his actions to ensure that it doesn't happen agin due to accidental  mis clicks can sometimes be used as an excuse which I will watch out for.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

I would not intervene as a mmber of staff but as a 2nd LT or higher I would kindly remind them of the rule to salute to 2nd LT or higher.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I would inform them the instance of Fail RP and warn them that attempting to exploit rule loopholes could lead to more severe consequences. I would then apply apprpriate punishment in line with the guidelines which for example would be warnings and a ban for attempting to do this.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would advise them to stop arguing as it could make the situation worse. I would  then suggest that if they disagree with the punishment they should submit an unwarn/unban request on the fourm then provide them with the forum link.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I believe I possess good qualities to excel as a valuable staff member due to my knowledge & continuous drive for improvement & my skills at handling certain situations effectively. Drawing from previous experiences I really  hvae acquired a solid understanding of the necessary commands and problem solving skills required for a staff role not just from player the server. I am very active in always trying to generating fresh ideas and demonstrate great effort in tackling any tasks thrown my way. My dedication to assisting others will always increase my drive to do better the better I become the better I can help people out. I am very commitment to the server and after everything that goes on I fight through it to be a positive person & thrive in the server environment which is alignmented with the server's objectives.

When dealing with serious matter I can be relied upon to maintain a serious attituede and address any challenges head on . I always try to use fairness in my judgments & always actively listen to all people involded  before reaching a decision & always ensoure that i  treat every individual equally reguardless of their rank in game or even if they are my friends. I  honest to god acknowledge my past errors and view them as learning opportunities which encourges me to  work towards rectifying any issues i have or any issues the server members have & will always uphold the server standards. I really do aspiring to further personal growth within the staff time & aim to enhance the experiences of all server users mostly the ones who engage during late hours as that is when i am on during the week due to work. My prior experience as an all my event planner ranks has equipped me with the understanding of staff responsibilities and the importance of responsibly wielding Ulx powers.

WG-CWRP- STAFF IS EPIC

REX.gif

+1

- Has ULX experience

- been in the community for a long time

- knows the rules of the server

[OOC Ranks]

EX-EP

[In-game Ranks]

[CE NCO] [Jedi Lorekeeper]

[Previous In-game Ranks]

[104th Commander] [Jedi Teacher] [Chief Alchemist]

+1

- Knows how to use ULX
- Crazy playtime
- Good person and high IC Rank
- Good App

Good Luck!

-- CG Commander -- 
-- Ex-CG Snr Medic -- 

not bad

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

+1

great guy all ways willing to help (or take all your money on rolls)

would love to see you stay EP cus I really enjoy your events but i think you would do just as good of a job as staff