IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

104th MJR Ozhin, User

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

30/12/2022 and I taken a few from then

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

I use it everyday

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). 

https://imgur.com/a/B1z8khA

State the role of staff on the server:

Staff members are the main people to solve problems given to them by claims or by noticing any failrp, Staff members are supposed to have a fair mindset and treat everyone fair and be nice help with any claim they are given in-character or out of character

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes I have read the rules and I'm familiar with them

List of all previous server staff experience:

EP back in 25/6/23

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes I understand

Former Staff Questions (Remove these if you have not been staff on our server before):

1 ) For how long were you a staff member on CWRP:

Was EP until 8/8/23

2 ) What rank did you reach before leaving the staff team:

just EP

3 ) Were you demoted or did you resign? Why:

I resign and the reason is because I had to focus on school

4 ) In hindsight, what would you have done differently as a staff member:

I don't feel like I'm different from any other 

5 ) How have you improved since you left the staff team:

I haven't Ep in while so don't know if have changed

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would look the player in logs and check if they have done any damage to another player in recent time and if I can't find anything I would go in invisible and watch the player to see what he does and if does commit RDM or ARDM I would freeze him and warn him if it's his first doing so but if he had done it multiple time then kick him for RDM or etc.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would Go the cadet and tell them that I'm getting them a trainer and put in chat that a NCO+ down to the cadet room and if no one show's up then I would bring an NCO from any regiment to train the cadet and tell them to train the cadet and once the trainer has trained the cadet I would check for Binds and if the cadet has binds I would whitelist the cadet and tell the trainer that the cadet has been whitelisted

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

I would them aside and talk to them about what happened and if they are arguing with me I would be nice as possible and let them off with a warning to not do it again and watch them for now to see if they do commit ARDM but if it's a genuine mistake I would still let them off with a warning and tell them people make mistakes and if it happens again then you'll be receiving a warn

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

it would be a RP situation not a staff situation and I would in-game contacted CG to deal with it

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I would tell them that every rule has been written that instance of a FailRP has been stated in the server rules and most of the rules are common sense and that if any rules are not written it should common sense to know that they are FailRP in In-character or out-character and not to break the rules 

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would be nice and state my reasons for the sit and tell them if they are being punish for it, and they do not agree with their given punishment I would give the link to the forums and explain the process they would have to do to get the warn appealed   

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): I feel like I would be a good spot for staff because I've been on this server for over a year now. And I have a general understanding on how the server work and that I used to be an EP member and now I'm a high rank so I know responsibility. I have worked with this ULX system before, but overall I'm rusty with the knowledge. So I know how handle claims, I know how to handle sits and what punishments to give and how to give them. I feel like some of my assets are being patient, I'm a very quick learner being understanding with everyone and how to remain calm, not to get upset with anyone because I understand that everyone gets mad and being nice and be understanding with the person will calm them down to where we can have a talk about what they have in civilized way and being patient with them when even thought they are arguing with and yelling in your face. The reason Why want to become staff is because, I want to help with the server because I've been here for awhile and that I've notice things could change over time just with a little help, And I want to help with what ever I can, with anything I can. I have a general passion to became staff, and with these reasons I feel like I am an overall good spot for staff

P.s LMK if any of the links don't open

You've been playing for a while now and still have a clean record. You've been Event Planner in the past and weren't demoted which is a plus and the application is good. Overall you are a nice guy and would be able to do as good as anyone else as a staff member so there is no reason why you wouldn't be a good choice.