Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

England, BST

Can you speak and type English fluently:

Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

1 month 2 weeks 1 day 12 hours

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

CE CO (CPT), Jedi Sage, Platinum VIP (everything donation bundle)

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

I own a working microphone and frequently use voice chat however if it is too loud or I am being unclear I will use text chat

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

Joined 11/06/2023 but stopped playing after a week or two until september and have been playing full time roughly since then besides GCSE's and some holidays when i'm away

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

Discord is used daily to keep updated on anything to do with CE or Sage. TeamSpeak is whenever I am online to ensure easier communication. Forums are rarely used as at the moment I have no need for it so only consistently check it whilst applications are up so I can monitor mine and potentially give verdicts on others.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006836211/screenshot/2456231798720877682/

I have no ooc punishments in any shape or form  

State the role of staff on the server:

Staff are essential in the running of a server as they are the first group you must go to whenever you have an OOC issue. This can range from helping fix your spawns/getting you unstuck to dealing with people who have NITRP. Due to this high range of jobs staff are  held in high regard so are trusted to deal with any issues. However, staff are also trusted to be a neutral party as they cannot favor one side of a situation over another and are expected to swap out with another staff if the situation risks being biased.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

I have read the rules several times and I am in the process of attempting to memorise them so that I do not need to refer to the forums regularly.

List of all previous server staff experience:

2 counts of experience on different a community, where I was a Staff member for around 6  months on one of their servers along with training 2 new staff members who both did well and then around 3 months on another of their servers

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes I understand that I  can be demoted at any time within reason.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would bring the player who reported it to a safe area to gather evidence from both them (through clips and them explaining it) and logs, if this is found to be true I would return the player after thanking them for bringing this to my attention and then bring the offender to the safe area. I would then speak with the offender to determine. After explaining the situation to them and attempting to gather their side, I would dish out the suggested punishment (so in this case dependent on kills I would either deal for RDM or MRDM) and then close the sit, returning the player if they only had a warn and not a ban.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would take the claim and calmly explain to them that a trainer should be along shortly whilst also asking in OOC for a NCO to train the cadet. If there isn't any after 5 minutes, I will contact the battalion asking for them to send someone to train the cadet, if this still does not happen after a further 5 minutes, I will drag the lowest ranked NCO+ available to train them.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

I would quietly speak to the CT and request they be more careful in the future whilst still letting RP happen if enough people are present (if it's just me, the CT and the one who was shot, so maybe within CT DB, I wouldn't enforce it as long as the one who was shot agrees to deal with it in an RP sense i.e. trigger discipline training or similar)

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

I would do nothing as this is an In-Character Issue not a Staff issue plus it isn't always in effect.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules:

I would take them to a safe area and patiently explain to them that, while that case may not be in the rules, the rules still state that FailRP is up to staff to decide if it breaks as FailRP is down to common sense and the rules shouldn't need to list every little thing. If they are still insisting that they are in the right then I will request a staff ranked higher than me to come and confirm what I am saying

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would calmly explain to them that if they feel this is incorrect they should direct themselves to the forums or a member of server leadership and follow the chain of command. If they continue arguing rather than going to the complaint forms, I will request another member of staff to explain to them so that I can remove myself from the situation and, hopefully, allow them to calm down.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I have held a multitude of positions across several RP servers and therefore have a wealth of experience that I wish to use (and have successfully used before) in aiding this server's RP to flow smoothly and create an enjoyable experience for all.  During my  3-4 years within the GMod community, I have aimed to apply myself the best I could to any role I was given. After successfully being not only in the RP hierarchy, but also staff in another community I wish to apply the skills I learnt there to WG. During my time as staff in other communities I have spent over 60 hours of my time exclusively on Staff On Duty to help ensure that there is someone on hand for every problem. Alongside this I have trained new staff members  and both to high standards. These skills show I have the understanding of how to be a great member of staff and the drive to help others be the same. Alongside this I have experience within a vast range of roles within RP and so can understand different viewpoints better to aid me in a staff sit. This lets me go for a more impartial verdict whilst still understanding both sides as much as possible to try and get a whole view of what has happened. I have often been a firm member of staff during my time within other communities, often adapting to the situation's requirements whilst still aiming to help new players understand the rules and hopefully avoiding further punishment. This often has had the benefit of the players who have been helped choosing to stay around for longer and reaching CO/SO level positions whereas their original plan was just to check out the community.

(side note: apologies if the last bit is a mess, I often struggle to write about myself like that. Also the time may be off since I last worked on this when the apps went live and only just finished it)

+1
Great Guy
Friendly
Able to situation with great care

Current SWRP Ranks

[CE Vice Commander] | [Detainment Droid] | [SWRP Junior Developer] | [118th Sergeant First Class] | [118th Demolition Trooper]

Past SWRP Ranks

[Junior Medic] | [Jedi Knight]

406719fb9b63a462b5af2a9ff1405941.gif.c9b3ed640b5fccfe9b1877b0390b2ee1.gif