LikeItPlay

Hockel's Staff application

In-game name(s):

- Hockel (Imperial/Main), Buttner (Civilian/GOV)

Steam Name:

- LikeItPlay

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/):

- STEAM_0:0:516212566

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

- I currently live in germany and my timezone is GMT+2

Can you speak and type English fluently:

- Yes, of course

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

- N/A

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP:

- IC Ranks: N/A (Tried to apply for a rank, never got a response)

- Donator Ranks: IRP Fundraiser, SCPRP Fundraiser, Platinum VIP (Everything package)

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

- Yes, I do own a working microphone and I do prefer using it to communicate with others

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

- Joined the discord more than a year ago (Took part in the first betas, weapon tests and the first release aswell as the recent weapon balance betas.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord and our forums:

- I currently have no use in the teamspeak but I will however be active if the server gets up, on the Discord I was active for a while but it got kinda dead, the forums are basically only interesting for me as staff at the moment but I will use them to respond to appeals and reports against me as soon as I become staff

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

N/A

State the role of staff on the server:

- As a staff member you are enforcing the rules of the server and creating a friendly environment for other players. Staff is dealing with rule breakers and makes sure to solve situations according to the rules in the communities interest following staff guidelines.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

- Yes

List of all previous server staff experience:

- I don't know if that counts but I was a junior administrator on Riverside Police RP so I know ULX commands and stuff like that

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

- Yes 

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials:

- I would directly respond to that call and investigate the accused player by bringing him into a sit checking logs and provided evidence. If there is no evidence there must be still a very good reason for the murder of other imperials as he must be a imperial himself so I will ask for the reason. If he cannot provide enough input I will simply sanction him according to the guidelines

2 ) You are asked by a Recruit to be trained using the @ function:

- I will announce that there is a cadet waiting, making sure he gets a trainer. If no one responds I will simply bring someone to train him as we don't want to loose players due to high waiting times

3 ) During a patrol, an Enlisted Trooper accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

- Accidents can happen I will verbally advise him to be more careful if it happened the first time and show him how to safety the weapon correctly. Howover there still might be IC punishments

4 ) You are a Lieutenant or higher rank, an Enlisted Trooper doesn't salute you:

- This is also an IC issue, so I will not act as a staff member

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules:

- FailRP doesen't always have to be fully stated and explained in rules. If it does not make sense or is intentionally destroying others RP scenarios it is considered FailRP by a staff member. I will still issue warns if needed.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

- I will not be removing warns or bans, I will tell them to complain in the forums and not ingame.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

- There is not really a reason why I deserve it more to be a staff member than others as everyone has the same chances here and everyone has the right to prove himself but I do have some benefits that speak for me. Firstly I am very active. I will be active on the server, on discord, on teamspeak and on the forums. If I'm needed, I will reply and I will help. I am a very organised person who likes to deal with things as appropriate as possible. I also am a very calm person who can take jokes and humor. I learned how to be a staff from other servers and I am fully trained on how to act a staff on duty. I know that my behaviour wasn't good in the past but I can promise that I changed and I grew up, finishing school and finding a work place. I would like to be a benefit for the Werewolf community and I will keep my promises. I am also a very honest person who admits to mistakes easily. Mentioned mistakes will be fixed in no time and I will improve more and more everyday. I also see myself as a very helpful and friendly player who tries his best on defending, managing and helping out whereever it's needed. I do have one weakness that I know about currently which is a very bad sleep disorder. That means that I sound very tired although I am actually awake for. Basically my brain works very well, it's just my body that reacts a bit late this might cause issues. Thank you for reading trough and I hope to soon be a part of your staff team!

Denied

We do not see you fit for the ICRP Staff Team at this moment. You may reapply in two weeks.

Staff Ranks
[ICRP] Staff Manager

Current IC Ranks
ISB Lieutenant