MrMoon

Moon's first EP application

General Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: MR.MOON + http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198846124429

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan / Jedi Padawan Ngannou): 501st Colonel Moon

Teamspeak Name: MR.MOON109

Playtime on the Server: 2w 2d 22h 46m

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:442929350

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: None

Current Age: 17

Warns/Bans (Screenshot required): 
spacer.png
I am gonna add that the first one was back when I had very little understanding of the rules (This is still my first and only star wars RP server so I thought shooting my friend cause he asked me to would be okay)
And the prop kill was an accident
My point, I have no ill intent and I love this server dearly.

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes

Have you ever hosted an event before?: No

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities an event-planner has? If so, what are they?: Give the players a fun, balanced and interesting combat experience. Make sure it's not too laggy, not too one-sided, original and enjoyable for both the clones/jedi and ECs. 

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes

Clone Event Plan: (Delete this if applying for Jedi)

Create an event plan for Clones, Event announcement, What type of enemies will be encountered. Keep in mind this will be used for your first training event. Make it easy to understand, be original and be creative(Use the Template):

Story for your event: The CIS have established multiple outposts throughout the planets in the solar system. A tactical droid is on one of those planets, but it is protected by orbital defense systems. The republic must go to other planets (Probably 2 others) to disable the system before they can assault the tactical droid's base of operations.

Event Announcement for your story: The CIS has taken over a republic-controlled planet and has set up orbital defenses around it. The clones must destroy the generators that are keeping the system up on the nearby planets. Once they get through it is up to them to capture the tactical droid in charge and discover what he needed from that planet.

Choice of map: Republic VS CIS

Type of enemies/faction, Why them in particular?: CIS, because my story revolves around the CIS setting up a base on the planet, and most other factions would not have the tech to deploy orbital defenses.
(eg. Pirates, Reason, )

Additional Characters: Tactical Droid
(eg. passive character)

Republic's outline and execution: Battalion inform that a planet in republic space has been taken over by separatist forces and that they have set up an orbital defense around the planet. Scans show that the power source for that defense is coming from three different places, two other planets and the CIS main base, if they disable two of the three defenses CE will be able to hack into the system and disable it themselves. Which planet should be attacked first will be decided later since I would still need to prepare defenses and/or dupes. Only once they take care of one station they can go to the other, encountering the same amount of opposition on the first two planets. Once the defenses are disabled they will head to the main planet and assault it as well, but this time opposition will be stronger (Tanks and maybe some other shenanigans). Once they make their way through the forces they will reach the Tactical Droid's office and RC will take care of it after making sure he's not rigged to explode like they tend to be.
(e.g. "- Battalion inform all troops that an unknown ship has entered orbit.")

Event Character outline and execution: Event characters are to hold their ground where told, not to push up too much and not back up too much either. They should stay either next to or in front of the NPCs, never behind unless spawned there.
(e.g. "- All Bounty Hunters are dropped off at the caves, they will stay there until further notice")

Last question:

Anything else?: W-G E-Planner

+1

- Makes great use of the map, and reason for the clones to hop from planet to planet

- Very active and willing to learn

- Almost all of the interactions I've had with Moon since he joined the server have been positive!

- Meets every requirement, just

Good luck Moon!

Edited by carnage

-Very childish,  not sure about your in-character status but being childish and immature is, in my opinion,  the worst thing an applicant of both staff AND event planner can have.

You tend to start trouble from what i have seen, at one point you kept on going against 212th in OOC through an entire event! A full 30+ plantery event, while everyone was trying to enjoy their time, you decided to think it was a good odea to attack the whole of 212th in OOC constantly, i kept telling you to knock it off during the event despite me not even being an EP at the time, until i had no choice but to call you out in debrief, which unfortunately i had to use some profanity while it was in a joking way, it still had a message in it telling you to pipe down.

Overall, work on your attitude.

Edited by Victor

-Past Ranks

-No one cares

-anwarter

image0-8.gif

Denied
After careful consideration, unfortunately the Senior EP team and Event Management have decided to deny your application.
If applications are open, you may re-apply once again in two weeks.