Owl_NL

Owl's Staff Application

In-game name(s): Deputy Medical Officer Owl

Steam Name: Sparrow / Owl

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/😞 STEAM_0:1:85474696

Age when applying: 24 years old

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Germany (GMT+1)

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes, I can speak and type english

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 3mo 4w 2d 2h 57m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: Deputy Medical Officer, Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes, I own a working microphone. I can type and speak in voice chat.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I joined the server on august 2022 and took a few LOAs/ROAs since then.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: Always starting TeamSpeak whenever I'm on the server, sending a few messages in discord each day and using the forums to check the current applications and give my opinions about the applicants.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). 

https://imgur.com/a/KnryvWAhttps://imgur.com/M941opF

State the role of staff on the server: To create a enjoyable and save enviroment for all the people on the server. They manage all the OOC stuff happening and deal with rule breakers.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes, I have read the rules and I'm familiar with them.

List of all previous server staff experience: The only experience in staff is what I have from the EP team.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes, I understand that I can be demoted.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I'm checking the player mentioned in the combat logs while being in cloak and noclip. Once I find out who the person is who is randomly killing people I teleport them towards a quiet spot, probably the edge of the map where nobody is and bring them into a staff sit with me, explain to them what they did wrong and warn them for RDM or MRDM. I'm also gonna mention that if he thinks that he didn't break any rules, he can dispute the warn in the werewolfgaming forums. After that I bring them back where he was so the IC stuff may continue.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: 

Firstly I would apologize to the cadet for waiting so long and let the cadet know that I will sort it out that a NCO+ is going to train him by asking in OOC which NCO+ wants to train this cadet and bring the NCO+ who wants to do it. If nobody responds to my message, I will randomly choose a NCO+ from the tab menu and teleport them to the cadet room. Explain to the NCO+ that the cadet needs training and I'll leave the cadet to do his training. Worst case if no NCO+ is available, I will train the cadet and go through the cadet training with him.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

Mostly those CTs accidently click on their mouse button to get back into their game, it sounds more like a IC thing that CG can deal with and if the "accidents" get worse, I'll teleport them into a staff sit.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

I don't mind if a CT doesn't salute me since it's more of a IC thing and I just go on with my day. As a staff member I don't deal with IC things like a simple salute to a 2nd LT+.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I would explain to the player that the instance is not always mentioned in the server rules but it does count as FailRP. If he doesn't agree with my opinion, he can always dispute the warn in the werewolfgaming forums.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would let the player know that if he doesn't agree with my decision, he can always dispute the warn in the werewolfgaming forums. I wouldn't wanna start a argument with a player since it's pointless and it's better to let them write it out in the forums.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I can understand that it's weird that I would want to join the staff team after saying I wanna focus more on MCC in the EP team but recently I was thinking about possibly joining the staff team since it's most likely gonna be a learning experience for me because of the drive that I have to learn new stuff, use my experience from the EP team to improve the enjoyment for everyone involved in the server and learning how everything works with the rules. Especially how to warn those people, how to deal with minges and learn some tips from staff for OOC situations.

It's already been a lovely experience in the staff chat with it's staff members, I wanna see if I can help out this lovely community with it's players and be able to help out anyone in need of a staff claim. It's understandable that I won't be able to take certain staff claims if I get into the staff team but already being part of it's team is enough for me.

I'm always acting professionally when I deal with certain staff related OOC situations and be kind to every person I meet on the server, even when talking with people that want to break the rules. For me it's the community what motivates me to keep going and increase everyone's enjoyment.

My activity on the server is almost daily, I continue to make friends on the server, always thinking of new things we could implement into the server and write down my ideas in the suggestion channels. You have already been very kind and patient to me while I was slowly finding my place on the server and I wanna help out others find their place on the server and attempt to increase everyone's enjoyment.

In any case I won't be able to join the staff team, it's been a lovely experience thanks to you all.

+1 
- Was a great senior EP

- Is a lovely fellow

- Able to handle serious situation with great care and in a professional manner

-Is a great DMO

Current SWRP Ranks

[CE Vice Commander] | [Detainment Droid] | [SWRP Junior Developer] | [118th Sergeant First Class] | [118th Demolition Trooper]

Past SWRP Ranks

[Junior Medic] | [Jedi Knight]

406719fb9b63a462b5af2a9ff1405941.gif.c9b3ed640b5fccfe9b1877b0390b2ee1.gif