Owl_NL

Owl's Third Jedi Event Planner Application

General Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: Sparrow / Owl & https://steamcommunity.com/id/nothingheretoadd/

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan / Jedi Padawan Ngannou): Deputy Medical Officer Owl

Teamspeak Name: Owl

Playtime on the Server: 3mo 4w 2d 2h 57m

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:85474696

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: Yes, as an EP. I was staff trained.

Current Age: 25 years old

Warns/Bans (Screenshot required): https://imgur.com/M941opF

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes & it's understandable

Have you ever hosted an event before? (remove this if not applicable): Yes

What was your event and was it successfully executed? (remove this if not applicable): My jedi events were a combination between combat & RP. Mostly it was successfully executed.

What are the responsibilities an event planner has? (100 words minimum): To create RP and make the server enjoyable to play on for the people taking part in the jedi event. Their goal is to make a story and know how to act as a event planner so no mingy business is allowed. They must not use their ULX powers to change the result of a IC punishment and ruin the fun for people who play on the server event for the clone troopers who just got trained by their NCO. Their duty is to make events to keep the server fun for everyone taking part in it. Of course they must always takeover the event if the EP who booked it isn't on the server.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes, I understand that a mentor will have to go through a training phase until I'm ready to host jedi events by myself.

Jedi Event Plan:
Create an event plan for Jedi, Event announcement, What type of enemies will be encountered. Keep in mind this will be used for your first training event. Make it easy to understand, be original and be creative! (Use the Template):

Story for your event (250 words minimum): A jedi knight has been corrupted by the dark council so that they can infiltrate into the jedi temple using the corrupted jedi to place down explosives and sabotage their systems. The corrupted knight will enter the jedi temple as normal, either using the delta-7 or by force leaping back to the jedi temple.

He will make his way into the master's office to grab the room keys & lure the jedi order into one of the rooms to lock them in so they can't escape so easilly (The Jedi would need to /advert [RP] with 20% every 10 seconds to unlock the door). After that the corrupted knight makes sure to let his sith buddies in via the front door of the jedi temple.

Next they make their way together to their generator room and slice the generator to pieces so it will take the jedi a while to repair it (This gives something fun to do for the jedi aces or jedi masters). While the sith slice the generator, the corrupted knight setups a ritual in the main room of the jedi temple (They can either setup their own props or I place something in with a dupe I previously made before the event starts).

After the jedi unlock the door of the room they were previously locked in, the jedi aces make their way to the generator room to repair the power core/power crystal (Once again with /advert [RP] 20% every 10 seconds). While the jedi ace's repair the generator, the rest of the jedi order make their way to the main room of the jedi temple and attempt to destroy the ritual and bring back the corrupted knight using a jedi warlock / jedi master.

The sith are furious that the jedi destroyed their ritual so the sith send out a support beacon so more sith arrive at the jedi temple to help out. (This would make sense in RP why the sith keep coming back to the jedi temple). For the next few minutes the sith will try to kill as much jedi as possible, taking every jedi with them. (Around this time the combat will last for around 10-15 minutes before the last life would trigger).

After the sith are defeated the corrupted jedi can be saved by a warlock or master, the generator must be repaired by a ace or master. Then the jedi event ends for the jedi once the corrupted knight is saved/killed and the generator room is fixed.

Note: This event can always have something added while hosting it making the jedi event more fun for everyone.

Event Announcement for your story: There are some disturbances around the planet making the planet clouded by the dark side. We seem to have lost quiet a number of Jedi during the transport to (Base Map Name). Keep any eye out for any dark side force users on the planet.

Choice of map: My choice would be Rishimoon but it honestly works with any base map on the server.

Additional Characters: I wouldn't really need any burner EC's while hosting it but if any EP wants to help out, they can play as the corrupted knight. He will have 5k HP so he won't be killed while he is near combat. The model will be a jedi knight model or one of the old republic jedi models.
(eg. passive char or burner EC)

Jedi's outline and execution: The Jedi would look around the planet and the jedi temple trying to find the dark disturbance that is clouding their vision. The corrupted jedi will lure them into one of the rooms. Their combat with the Jedi EC's will begin once they break out of the locked room. The GR repair is for the Jedi Ace's and the uncorrupting for the Jedi Warlock's.
(e.g. "- Jedi finds a camp of slaughtered civilians  .")

Jedi Event Character outline and execution: Their goal is to corrupt the jedi temple using the ritual, they can  place down a few banners and artifacts. Once the corrupted jedi let's them into the jedi temple, they can start to destroy the temple like the jedi library, the meditation room and whatever they want to steal. Their combat begins once the jedi break outside of the locked room and want to seek revenge if the jedi want to destroy their ritual.
(e.g. "- Sith has sent an emissary to lure the jedi into an ambush")

Last question: W-G Jedi Event Planner

Anything else?: I would like to say that I miss being able to help out with the jedi events and I'm glad to hear that some EP's were able to move up to their positions that they wanted. For now my plan is to stay as a jedi event planner till I'm ready to host quality clone events again. I will of course always host the clone event if there is no EP on to host one of them. Thank you for reading through my application.

+1
Owl is a great guy, never had anything but positive interactions with him
Has been EP before so he knows what he's doing  

Owl would be an amazing addition to the EP team

+1

Hell yeah

Current Ranks:
GM 2nd LT Senior Event Planner

Past Ranks:
Battalion 2nd LT 2x | GM SOF LCOL | Event Planner | GM VC | 212th SGTM

image0.png

Accepted
After reviewing your application, Event Management and the Senior EP Team would like to invite you to an interview.
Please contact a member of Management when ready.