In-game name(s): Titan McFly

Steam Name: Titan

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:156344111

Age when applying: 26

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Ireland, GMT+1

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP: ISB Corporal, Plat VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes. Mostly speaking.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: Joined CWRP for around a year then saw and joined Imperial RP last year and was very active on that. I never took a break from Imperial mostly being active till it closed down. 

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord and our forums: Frequently use TS3 and IRP Discord and mostly lurk on the forums from time to time. 

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time): Server not up. But I am pretty sure I don't have any warns/bans/kicks.

State the role of staff on the server: Taking tickets to assist players in situations, monitoring and helping the player base to make sure everyone is having a good time.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes, I frequently check up on the rules.

List of all previous server staff experience: Nothing recently, but was Event Planner for a MilitaryRP server 2 years ago.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:  Yes

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials:

I would ask the player for any clips of the RDM taking place and while they get the clip/if they didn't have a clip, I would be looking through combat logs for any signs of damage from the accused player. I would then handle the situation by teleporting the accused player to a sit and questioning them about the recent RDM situation and asking for their side of the situation and possibly seeing if they can provide any evidence he has to back up if what he did wasn't RDM otherwise I would hand out a warn if it is there first offence or proceed to a kick/ban based on how serious the situation is.

2 ) You are asked by a Recruit to be trained using the @ function:

I would teleport to the player and ask them to use /advert to ask for a trainer. If nobody responds, I would request in /OOC if there is anyone available to train this player.

3 ) During a patrol, an Enlisted Trooper accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

I would tell the player to be careful where he is aiming is weapon and warn him to not do it again otherwise the next time we won't be so lenient and the proceed to tell him to safety his weapon. If he doesn't know how I would explain to him how to do it and then continue on with the patrol whilst getting a medic to heal the injured person.

4 ) You are a Lieutenant or higher rank, an Enlisted Trooper doesn't salute you:

Since this is a in-character situation I would remind the trooper that he should salute his superiors whilst being strict and to the point I would tell him to not let it happen again. After he has saluted myself, I would continue on with the roleplay.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules:

Staff discretion is involved when it comes to what is deemed FailRP in unlisted situations. Therefore I would deal with the situation accordingly and if needed ask another higher member of staff for help on the matter.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would tell the player that if he does not agree with my punishment, I would tell them to make a un-ban/un-warn appeal on the forums and return them back since arguing isn't going to solve anything. 

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

As someone who has been very active within the Werewolf Gaming Imperial servers as of last year at the start of the last server, I would love to help out with the new server as a staff member. I like to believe I do deserve to be a staff member, but I understand that I might not be accepted. Since I will be very active due to having a lot of time on my hands and enjoying my time playing on the server, I will most likely make an impact by helping out players with their tickets and making sure everyone is having a good time playing on the server. I have always been a person who looks for ways to help out other people while being level-headed and unbiased when it comes to a lot of situations, whether it be within the server or in Teamspeak and Discord. I would like to feel like I am somewhat known in the community, mostly with some staff members and higher and some members of the Clone Wars community. I am attentive to situations and listen to others when it matters most, and I am usually looking to learn from staff higher than me for more ways to improve my capabilities as a future staff member. I have always been actively looking through the Discord to see how situations are dealt with. I have been following the Imperial server development for a long time now, always trying to keep up to date and help out with playtests, and I want to help do more on the full release. 

Requirements:

- You must be 16 years in age or older.

- You must be able to speak and type English fluently, quickly and correctly.

- You must have at least fourteen (14) days of play time. (DOES NOT APPLY RIGHT NOW)

- You must be an active member of the community on Discord / TS.

- You must have 10 or fewer warns.

- You must not be banned when you apply.

- You must not advertise your application in any way.

- You must not copy anything from other applications.

- You may not edit your application without permission from a Hierarchy member.

- You may not just copy-paste a previous application that you have filed.

- Only reply to your application if you need to specify something. Unnecessarily spamming/bumping your application will get it denied. Do not engage in grovelling under your application (posting thank you for reading my application every time someone posts etc.)

- If you are denied, you must wait a minimum 2 weeks before applying again.

+1

I remember playing a decent amount with Bee back when he was in ISB on IRP, and i only have positive memories both of how he is OOC and IC. It has been a very long time since i last talked to Bee, but from what i recall i think he can make a great addition to the staff-team aswell.

Current ranks

ICRP

ISF Sec. Sup. Lt. COL

Vice Manager

Previous ranks

CWRP

DU Commander | Battalion Warrant Officer

IRP v1 - ICRP (3 yrs)

Super Admin | Lead Mentor

IRP v1/2

T Shock Commander | Rebel General | Fleet Commodore & Temp Rear Admiral 

TRP

Shock Captain | Moff | Rebel Major 

HLRP

CFU Deputy Director | Moderator | Gamemaster | Discord moderator | Vegilantes Lead Agent

"https://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=oy0TUwGba9Q"

I've Known Bee for around 2 years now and he has always stricken me as a Roleplayer and a level headed guy who keeps his cool and makes sure things are going to plan whilst trying to prevent any rule breaking. Decent App too.

+1

Current Ranks: ICRP Senior Administrator

Previous Ranks: 201st Sergeant, Heavy Weapons Leader, 41st 2nd LT, Senior Assassin, Sith Sub-Path Leader, Battalion Lieutenant Colonel, 501st Vice-Commander/Lieutenant Commander, DarkRP Admin, Deathrun Admin, CG Colonel, SCP RP Super Admin. SCP-096, The Serpants Hand, CI Delta, IJAMEA, O5-3. Site Director, GOC, Echo-14, MC&D Salesman, Anderdon Robotics Robot, Sarkic Karcist/Vice-Manager, SCP-1048 (When WL), Head Researcher, MTF E-11 Commander, Ethics Committee, Church of the broken God Maxwellism/Orthodox, Harrow-23 Manager And NU-7

+1

Excellent candidate for staff. He is a confident guy who has reached high ranks on different WG servers, showing his trustworthiness and responsibility, good personality for staff and an active person.

[ CURRENT RANKS ]

CT PVT Lauritzen

[ PAST RANKS ]

CWRP Administrator

501st Legion Lieutenant Colonel

Doom's Unit Commander 

442nd Siege Battalion Commander

RRD Advanced Researcher

74th Advanced Researcher

Accepted

Congratulations, you are now part of the staff team. Contact me on Discord for further instructions.

Staff Ranks
[ICRP] Staff Manager

Current IC Ranks
ISB Lieutenant