Pendings Staff App

In-game name(s): Pending Johnson 

Steam Name: Pending

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:212722298

Age when applying: 19

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: USA EST 

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP: ISF Medic LCPL , All Servers bundle owner

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: I mostly speak, but can type when necessary

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: Began playing clone wars 3 years ago. I have resigned a few times so those were the only minor breaks I have taken, but I always find a way to come back to gmod 🤣

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord and our forums: I am on TS and discord almost daily and I use the forums every so often

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. Server not out yet, but I played CW for 3 years and never got any warns/bans

State the role of staff on the server: The role of staff very important especially with the game mode that ICRP is. With rules about KOS and ambushing being blurry, and many actions being decided by personal judgement, it is important for a staff member to always be available to clear up any confusion. A staff member is there to make sure that rules are followed, and that the players are enjoying the server. Taking claims regarding weaponry, or helping a new player understand the server. These are some of the things staff are crucial for. Overall, a staff member helps the server to function properly and without too many hiccups.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? I am familiar with the rules already in place, and will get to know the new ones (Raiding rules) when they officially come out

List of all previous server staff experience I have been staff twice before on smaller CWRP servers back before I joined WW, and I was EP on CWRP

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member? I Do

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials:

This type of claim will be abundant with the way the server is structured so it is important to know what to do. Firstly, I would noclip somewhere secluded and  bring the person who made the claim to get their side of the story. After checking logs and confirming that the player was killed, I would then bring the accused to the sit, getting their side of the story. If the two sides agree on the events that took place I would dish out the correct punishment to the accused whether that be for RDM/MRDM. Although this would be the ideal situation most of the time the two stories will differ, so I would ask both sides to provide a clip if possible. After viewing the clip I would then respond accordingly by either dishing out the punishment or explain why the kill was valid. If no clip is provided and the only thing to go on is the original claim, I would return both of them and keep an eye on the accused for further viewing just in case it happens again.

2 ) You are asked by a Recruit to be trained using the @ function:

I would teleport to the recruit and tell them to use /advert to ask for a trainer. If nobody responds after 5-10 mins, I would request in /OOC if there is anyone available to train this player. If no one responds I would bring someone to train them.

3 ) During a patrol, an Enlisted Trooper accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

This would not be a situation where a staff member would have to intervene. If an ET misclicks and fires his gun that would end up being an in character issue so I would detain him, or I would scold them IC, but if it was an accident it could be forgiven. If he continuously "accidently" shoots someone then there could be a staff case to be made, but other than that this would not fall under a staffs jurisdiction.

4 ) You are a Lieutenant or higher rank, an Enlisted Trooper doesn't salute you:

Like the prior question this would be an IC situation where a staff member shouldn't intervene. IC I would remind him of the rule, and if he does not correct it, it could lead to an arrest

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules:

The rules for the server cover as much of the potential rule breaks for the server, but they do not cover every possible situation. I would tell the person that just because a FailRP offense isn't in the rules does not mean it isn't a FailRP situation. Staff have to use their discretion and common sense when it comes to matters of rule breaking that aren't specifically stated

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would tell the player that if they do not agree with my punishment, they should go to the forums to make a warn/ban appeal  and return them. If they continue arguing without attempting to make a unwarn appeal then they could be muted if it is needed at the time.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I believe that my background in CWRP, NRP, and TRP will show that I am one of the better candidates. I have experienced the semi-seriousness of CW and the serious environment of NRP, and I think this will be perfect for a server like ICRP. I have been very active throughout my time in WW with months of in game playtime. I am familiar with all of the commands with my previous experience over the years. Throughout the years I have reached higher ranks especially on CWRP, which was the main server I played. This shows that I have the dedication, and the qualities needed for a trusted position. Another reason I believe I'm better than the average applicant is my lack of any warns/bans in game. I have been a WG member for some years now, and I haven't been in any IC trouble over this time. When I applied for staff on CW, some were concerned that I couldn't be serious enough for staff. Despite these concerns, I believe that the lack of an punishments in character shows that when in game I am serious, but when off the server, whether that be in TeamSpeak or discord, I am a very carefree person. I think that being able to balance a friendly and laid back personality, and a serious attitude is another quality that makes me fit to be in the staff team. Overall, I believe that I exhibit the perfect qualities of a staff member, and my experience with both the server and the commands, make me an ideal candidate for staff.

Thank you for reading my application, and I hope you consider me for staff

Current Ranks

[ICRP Gamemaster] |  [ISF Medic Staff SGT]

Past Ranks

[CWRP Event Planner] | [GM Gamma ARC Colonel] [501st ARC Colonel] | [501st Spec Ops Colonel] |
[Battalion Captain] | [501st Medic Colonel] | [DU Medic Colonel x2] | [212th Medic Captain] | [Jedi Padawan

image.gif.1073288514483d3d990b599199de69b1.gif

United States Usa GIF

+1

From what I recall Pending is a nice and competent guy. Although I have not talked to him in a long while, what I do remember is all positive and I think he could make a good addition to the team.

But please dont let a poor cadet wait for 10 minutes 😅, see if anyone responds and only leave if someone say they can train him. And if nobody responds, you can start TPing to NCOs or COs (as they can order their NCOs) even after 1 or 2 minutes. 

The first impression is very important if we want to make new players stay. 

I would teleport to the recruit and tell them to use /advert to ask for a trainer. If nobody responds after 5-10 mins

Current ranks

ICRP

ISF Sec. Sup. Lt. COL

Vice Manager

Previous ranks

CWRP

DU Commander | Battalion Warrant Officer

IRP v1 - ICRP (3 yrs)

Super Admin | Lead Mentor

IRP v1/2

T Shock Commander | Rebel General | Fleet Commodore & Temp Rear Admiral 

TRP

Shock Captain | Moff | Rebel Major 

HLRP

CFU Deputy Director | Moderator | Gamemaster | Discord moderator | Vegilantes Lead Agent

"https://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=oy0TUwGba9Q"

+1

Pending was a Great EP on CWRP and im sure he would do great as Staff on IRP

Gifpro_out_905bcc322c9d9b8bcc95e3dfb7879eff.gif.28aa349e3fba0d473a75582f0ef15c0d.gif

ezgif-7-d1b098d695.gif.107d772c54d62581a7eab4ff668ca640.gif

gino-ginnelly(1).gif.f6ee9936de2bf71450edc49de02f3ff6.gif

Spoiler

Current Ranks

DS Commando F91

CWRP Deputy Event Manager

Honour Guard

Past Ranks

CT 2459

CE PFT Medic Colonel

Battalion Colonel

GM LT Colonel

5x Regimental Medic

Jedi Ace

CWRP Senior Event Planner x2

Jedi Watcher

501st Colonel

Jedi Shadow

Jedi Beast Tamer

Jedi Warlock

Jedi Paladin

Jedi Lorekeeper

Jedi Phantom

CWRP Jedi Event Planner

501st Gamma ARC Colonel

Obi wan Kenobi

Plo Koon

Mace Windu

Grandmaster Yoda

Pending is a good guy, Deserving of a try, known him for a while and every interaction has always been a positive one. Good application too.

+1

Current Ranks: ICRP Senior Administrator

Previous Ranks: 201st Sergeant, Heavy Weapons Leader, 41st 2nd LT, Senior Assassin, Sith Sub-Path Leader, Battalion Lieutenant Colonel, 501st Vice-Commander/Lieutenant Commander, DarkRP Admin, Deathrun Admin, CG Colonel, SCP RP Super Admin. SCP-096, The Serpants Hand, CI Delta, IJAMEA, O5-3. Site Director, GOC, Echo-14, MC&D Salesman, Anderdon Robotics Robot, Sarkic Karcist/Vice-Manager, SCP-1048 (When WL), Head Researcher, MTF E-11 Commander, Ethics Committee, Church of the broken God Maxwellism/Orthodox, Harrow-23 Manager And NU-7

+1

Great guy, with a great positive outlook

Experienced in ULX

Current SWRP Ranks

[CE Vice Commander] | [Detainment Droid] | [SWRP Junior Developer] | [118th Sergeant First Class] | [118th Demolition Trooper]

Past SWRP Ranks

[Junior Medic] | [Jedi Knight]

406719fb9b63a462b5af2a9ff1405941.gif.c9b3ed640b5fccfe9b1877b0390b2ee1.gif

4 Chins

Sucks Ass

Current Ranks

[ICRP]

ISF CorporalGame Master

Past Ranks

[CWRP]

501st Commander | 501st Sergeant | Jedi Operator | Jedi PadawanEvent Planner Clone Guard Private

Jedi Peacekeeper 501st Special Operations Colonel | Clone Force 99 Squad Leader H-07 

Detainment Droid | Reserve Medic | GM Fire Droid GM Sergeant

41st ARC 2nd LT | Administrator | Jedi Guardian Jedi Knight | CT 3166

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Private Scout Trooper Sargent | Sith Apprentice | ST 3166 | Shock Trooper Private

[IORP]

T-SEC Lance Corporal Fonollio

[T-RP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Hutt Clan Henchman

[ICRP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Pyke Henchman

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Jr Medic 2nd Lieutenant

Sheep.png

+1

Would be an exellent staff member

Current  Ranks

RC Vice Commander

CWRP Super Admin

Past Ranks

OS Squad Leader x2

Temp OS Squad Leader

GM ARC Colonel

Temp CG ARC Major

Temp 41st ARC Major

Temp 501st ARC Major

Temp 501st Vice Commander

GM Temp EXO

Jedi Blade Warrior

Jedi Warden

Jedi Aegis

Jedi Chief Of Security

Jedi Spectre

Jedi Paladin

Jedi Phantom

Denied

We do not see you fit for the ICRP Staff Team at this moment. You may reapply in two weeks.

Staff Ranks
[ICRP] Staff Manager

Current IC Ranks
ISB Lieutenant