Taze Goodwin

Steam Name:

Taze

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_1:1:84899001

Age when applying:

I am currently 21 years old.

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

I'm living in Finland, Helsinki. And my current time-zone is Eastern European Summer Time, UTC +3 aka GMT +3. 

Can you speak and type English fluently:

Yes, I do speak English fluently as it is one of my native languages, and I do also have the ability to type in English. 

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

N/A

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP:

Currently my only IC rank, would be that of a Senior Non-Commissioned Officer - Sergeant First Class, within the Imperial Security Forces. And my current OOC Donation rank would be that of a Platinum VIP for SCP-RP, though I used to also own one for WW2/NRP.

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes, I do own a fully functioning microphone, and when I communicate I usually speak, sometimes I might type if there are multiple individuals and I want to get someone's attention privately. 

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

I joined the Imperial server on October 20th in 2021, but only actively took part recently. I have previously also been a part of the NRP server where I was 1.SS, in its earlier years before taking a break and returning to it again near the end of the server. 

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord and our forums:

I've only recently started using the TeamSpeak 3 server, although I am very familiar with it and use TeamSpeak 3 in other communities which I am a part of such as DOJRP on FiveM which prides itself on realism, hence we use a radio plugin via TeamSpeak 3. When it comes to the IRP Discord, I have been on there, quite often reading what others have shared and said, but again, I haven't actively taken part in discussions until recently. 

When it comes to the forums, I haven't in all honesty used them much at all, as I don't tend to be the type to create new topics and discussions on the forum pages, in here or anywhere else. But I do keep an eye on things for sure, and if something piques my curiosity I might feel the urge to participate with my own opinion.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

I am unable to do this as the server is not open currently, but I can say with almost certainty that were you to investigate my background and check other Werewolf Gaming servers, I have no bans, no kicks, and possibly 1-2 warnings from years ago for something very minor. 

State the role of staff on the server:

The role of staff on our servers, like in any other RP communities is to ensure that all OOC policies and rules are being upheld to the utmost standards in order to ensure that everyone has fun and is enjoying their time as well as their experience on the server, the staff are there to protect the RP environment and the enjoyment that comes out of it for the player base. As well as help players and members of the community to the best of their abilities if requested to or asked for assistance.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes, I have read the server rules and I am familiar with them, and I will ensure to take a look at them actively in order to enforce them appropriately. 

List of all previous server staff experience:

This list would be rather long if I were to put EVERYTHING here, so I will just name a few experiences. I've never been staff in Werewolf Gaming before. However, I have been staff in the following communities:

• Hexity CCW RP - Senior Administrator (Shutdown)
  • Crimson Networks Imperial RP - Administrator (Shutdown & community split)
  • Crimson Networks CW RP - Junior Administrator (Shutdown)
  • Hexity WH40K RP - Administrator (Shutdown)
  • DOJRP FiveM (RP) - Staff in Training (Stepped down due to Time Constraints)
  • ArmA 3 11th PD - Administrator (Shutdown)

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes, I fully understand that I can be demoted at anytime and that I am not entitled to any form of special treatment when it comes to our rules and the community wellbeing. 

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials:

If I got reports of RDM, I would obviously investigate the claim first, by checking our logs for any alerts, such as raids and any other discrepancies, after which I would check for additional staff requests as well as noclip to the area where it happened, then I'd request for any evidence from the reporting party, after this I would take the accused person into a staff sit, and if possible have another staff member present, I'd check their record within our server and after a bit of questioning if it turns out to be an offense, I'd punish them according to their record, first time offense with RDM would probably result in a warning and kick, further offenses would start going towards the ban hammer.

2 ) You are asked by a Recruit to be trained using the @ function:

I would go to the recruit and let him know that the @ function is for calling staff when they require staff assistance or witness rule breaks, and then I'd kindly help them get a recruiter via telling them how to request one with the proper chat command /ad, and I'd either use OOC chat to further make a request or if I happen to still be eligible to train them myself in character, I would probably just go back in-character and go there to do so myself.

3 ) During a patrol, an Enlisted Trooper accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

Right, one of the most important things for a RP server is that everyone stays in character for immersion, to me this seems more like a In-Character situation rather than someone intentionally trying to RDM. Hence if I happen to be nearby and In-Character as a SNCO, I'd probably tell the trooper to lower his weapon, warn him, calling for medical aid, and just generally RP it out properly.

4 ) You are a Lieutenant or higher rank, an Enlisted Trooper doesn't salute you:

Again, this seems like a In-Character RP situation which I would resolve via RP. But In-Character I would remind the Trooper of Imperial Protocols and depending on the character I wish to build, I'd be either stern or lenient. 

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules:

Going around the rules intentionally or trying to use technicalities to break rules is not allowed, and hence I would treat it as an instance of FailRP regardless. As abusing holes in the rules is not something that is allowed. Furthermore I think someone trying to abuse technicalities in the rules would warrant for me to request a higher ranking staff member to come as well.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would wait for him to finish his argument before, letting him know that if he disagrees with his punishment or is unhappy, that he can fill a appeal, or that they can talk to my superiors and file a complaint. 

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

So, I'll begin with a statement I always do. I don't believe to be necessarily "better" than someone else in any capacity as everyone has their unique experiences, set of skills and knowledge which they posses. Saying oneself is better and deserves something more than another, when talking about yourself can come off slightly narcissistic in my own opinion.

But I will say that I have extensive knowledge of how to handle things, and work in a team, which could give me a chance to be noticed. I am currently as some may already know a university student, studying Economics and Business Management, this alone has been a challenge but has given me a lot of chances and possibilities to work in a big team environment with people I never knew before, it has enhanced my communication skills, team working abilities and made me a better learner when it comes to learning new things from others and quickly adapting to one's environment.

On top of my academic background, I am also a part of another community currently which takes realism to whole other level, it is a FiveM community called "DOJRP" whilst I am no longer staff there, I am still an active member and have been for 3-4 years now. Thanks to said community and a few others, I am also very good with strict learning environments, and requirements, to a point where say you forget to file a simple patrol log, it may result in demotion (unless for a very good reason). This has made me more strict to myself and I tend to uphold myself to a high standard, which in extension I can possibly help others do the same, and teach them some of the skills that I have when it comes to communication, working together in an environment and holding each other to high regard. 

My strongest asset however as a person would be my personality, I believe to be a very calm and well mannered individual who can get along with anyone in the matter of a few minutes even if it is my first time meeting them, there always tends to be a few laughs once the conversation flows a little and people get acquainted. Though I won't sit here saying I am the best at that or that I don't have any flaws, since sometimes I can be tired, and my greatest weakness is probably the fact that when I am tired, I tend to be more quiet and reserved which could be a negative attribute for staff meetings etc, where I am asked for an opinion. Regardless, I am eager and happy to learn and I hope to be able to participate even OOC in this Imperial server as it is something I am very excited for and something that has really drawn me in.

Requirements:

- You must be 16 years in age or older.

- You must be able to speak and type English fluently, quickly and correctly.

- You must have at least fourteen (14) days of play time. (DOES NOT APPLY RIGHT NOW)

- You must be an active member of the community on Discord / TS.

- You must have 10 or fewer warns.

- You must not be banned when you apply.

- You must not advertise your application in any way.

- You must not copy anything from other applications.

- You may not edit your application without permission from a Hierarchy member.

- You may not just copy-paste a previous application that you have filed.

- Only reply to your application if you need to specify something. Unnecessarily spamming/bumping your application will get it denied. Do not engage in grovelling under your application (posting thank you for reading my application every time someone posts etc.)

- If you are denied, you must wait a minimum 2 weeks before applying again.

Exceptions can be made with the permission of a Server Management Team Member.

Edited by Taze
Fixed a spelling mistake and added a sentence to the end paragraph.

+1

Although I dont know him well, he gave me a great first impression in the playtest and in pm conversations the weeks prior to it. From what I have seen I think he would be a good choice, and his vast amount of prior experience as staff is also a big positive.

Current ranks

ICRP

ISF Sec. Sup. Lt. COL

Vice Manager

Previous ranks

CWRP

DU Commander | Battalion Warrant Officer

IRP v1 - ICRP (3 yrs)

Super Admin | Lead Mentor

IRP v1/2

T Shock Commander | Rebel General | Fleet Commodore & Temp Rear Admiral 

TRP

Shock Captain | Moff | Rebel Major 

HLRP

CFU Deputy Director | Moderator | Gamemaster | Discord moderator | Vegilantes Lead Agent

"https://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=oy0TUwGba9Q"

from the interactions I had with you during this playtest id say your a good guy and seems you have a decent enough knowledge about how to staff

+1

Edited by Mr Denny

Current Ranks: ICRP Senior Administrator

Previous Ranks: 201st Sergeant, Heavy Weapons Leader, 41st 2nd LT, Senior Assassin, Sith Sub-Path Leader, Battalion Lieutenant Colonel, 501st Vice-Commander/Lieutenant Commander, DarkRP Admin, Deathrun Admin, CG Colonel, SCP RP Super Admin. SCP-096, The Serpants Hand, CI Delta, IJAMEA, O5-3. Site Director, GOC, Echo-14, MC&D Salesman, Anderdon Robotics Robot, Sarkic Karcist/Vice-Manager, SCP-1048 (When WL), Head Researcher, MTF E-11 Commander, Ethics Committee, Church of the broken God Maxwellism/Orthodox, Harrow-23 Manager And NU-7

Accepted

Congratulations, you are now part of the staff team. Contact me on Discord for further instructions.

Staff Ranks
[ICRP] Staff Manager

Current IC Ranks
ISB Lieutenant