In-game name(s):

Alf Fuller

Steam Name:

Marius

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:1:119014342

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

I do study in Turkey (GMT+3) but I live in Azerbaijan (GMT+4.) Even though most of my year is spent in Turkey due to my education, I sometimes go back to Azerbaijan for the holidays.

Can you speak and type English fluently:

Yes.

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

None since server isn't opened yet.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP:

Staff Sergaent in ISF. I haven't donated IRP yet.

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

I do own a working microphone yes. Depending on the seriousness of the situation, I usually speak when things are easier.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

I've been in the ICRP Discord server since 2021 but never played in it.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord and our forums:

I'm in Teamspeak 3 server everysingle day, I check Discord every hour, and I rarely use forums.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

I'm unable to do so since server hasn't been opened yet.

State the role of staff on the server:

Ensuring the authority and integrity, enforcing the rules, and helping the players (especially newcomers.)

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

I will and will be once server rules gets released in "#important-links" channel in the Discord server.

List of all previous server staff experience:

I'd been staff member in different communities which I don't remember some of them anymore since it has been a long time since then. I'd been staff member in serveral Turkish DarkRP communites (I was a co-founder in one of them,) I'd become a moderator in a small HL2RP server, and I tried to jumpstart my own HL2RP back in 2019-2020.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

I do.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials:

I would first check the logs for any mass killings that may have happened. If that is the case, I would simply teleport the aforementioned "somebody" to an admin sit so I can ask for any reasoning. If the player acts in a mingy manner, I would make him banned from the server for mass rdm. If the player has a reasoning that doesn't violate server rules (directly or indirectly) or what-so-ever, I would teleport the complainant or a victim that might have a clip of the incident so I can review it. If forementioned "somebody"s actions are justified according to the clips or victims, I would release him, but if not, I would make him banned.

2 ) You are asked by a Recruit to be trained using the @ function:

I would teleport to or PM the recruit to tell him / her to wait for a while until an Imperial personnel arrives to the recruitment center. If recruit hasn't been taken care for more than 10-30 minutes, I will either tell him to come back again if server is empty at that time, or I will remind a mate that is in active roleplay OOCly to train him.

3 ) During a patrol, an Enlisted Trooper accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

Accidents may happen. Trooper will face the consequences ICly for this mistake while a medic or a doctor takes care of the victim.

4 ) You are a Lieutenant or higher rank, an Enlisted Trooper doesn't salute you:

I would approach the enlisted trooper to ask for his full name and rank. After I note down the full name and rank of his, I would approach a NCO that is from his battalion to report the incident and I will probably give him a verbal warning or a punishment, depending on the situation, due to his failure of lecturing his men active on field.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules:

Staff team is responsible for ensuring the authority and integrity in the server, I would have to use common sense in this case. If what the player told me is true that it is not stated in the server rules, I would tell him that rules are basically made based on general or common instances and rules can be bended to include some specific instances according to general philosophy behind FailRP. After explaining this, I would give a warning to the player both verbally (so he doesn't act smart next time) and by using !warn command to log it in warn logs so if another staff member sees it, he can act accordingly.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would simply tell him that staff decision is final and if he still insists on the decision that is taken is not fair, I would direct him to the Staff Abuse section in the forums or to the Discord server if a channel is created specificaly on Discord for staff abuse reports.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I don't know if I deserve more than the other applicants, it is up to the staff managment team to decide it. I'm in a feel of I'm responsible for explaining why I'm worthy to be considered in the Staff Team of the server.

It has been a lot since the last time I became a staff member. More than 3-4 years I would say and I might be rusted while the time passed. But I don't think it does make a difference if you have too many experiences or not. In my opinion, I think what matters the most for a staff member are common sense, pragmaticality, and principles. While principles affects your character (and sometimes decision making,) common sense and pragmaticality affects your decision making a lot. If you don't have those, you won't be able to make decisions and may lead to unpleasantness (may be even hatred) among the both community and the staff team. Even though some of you reading this text know me from other WG servers (such as former NRP and HL2RP,) I feel that I'm not a bad person. I love making people laugh even though I sometimes make fun of myself and others that I feel close to (by not offending them too much.) During my staff member eras, I've always tried to encourge people to roleplay correctly by showing their mistakes OOCly and give them some recommendations upon how they could roleplay better. While giving punishments or warnings, I've always tried to be much fair as possible to not to attract some hatred towards the server, community, and the staff team. To refrain from this, I usually try to justify my actions much as possible by explaining myself towards other players so they can understand. If I'm in a feeling that the person I'm talking to wouldn't get me whatever I say to him, there isn't much doing about it. I'm applying for the staff team so I can really give my self and my dedication to the server to make it a better place for the both newcomers and the veteran players, whom I consider I'm a part of. I really regret that I didn't apply for the staff team during the former NRP-era to make it a safer place for other people. I would like to make up for it as well.

To summerize, I really wish to help the server grow even more by helping players and making sure no one breaks the rules and destroy people's joy in the server. I hope that staff management team is satisfied with my application form and I could prove if I'm worthy or not. Thank you for reading.

Good app, Cant say I have seen you around but you seem like a genuine Person.

+1

Current Ranks: ICRP Senior Administrator

Previous Ranks: 201st Sergeant, Heavy Weapons Leader, 41st 2nd LT, Senior Assassin, Sith Sub-Path Leader, Battalion Lieutenant Colonel, 501st Vice-Commander/Lieutenant Commander, DarkRP Admin, Deathrun Admin, CG Colonel, SCP RP Super Admin. SCP-096, The Serpants Hand, CI Delta, IJAMEA, O5-3. Site Director, GOC, Echo-14, MC&D Salesman, Anderdon Robotics Robot, Sarkic Karcist/Vice-Manager, SCP-1048 (When WL), Head Researcher, MTF E-11 Commander, Ethics Committee, Church of the broken God Maxwellism/Orthodox, Harrow-23 Manager And NU-7

Update:

I've managed to fint the rules via searching in the forms. I've read them all and fully understood, and still waiting for the links that are to be announced in the Discord in "#important-links" channel for further additions for the rules that may be added soon.

Pending

We will finalize our decision after the server launch. Contact me if you want more information.

Staff Ranks
[ICRP] Staff Manager

Current IC Ranks
ISB Lieutenant

Denied

Due to the withdrawal of his application

Staff Ranks
[ICRP] Staff Manager

Current IC Ranks
ISB Lieutenant