Netherlands GMT+2 

Can you speak and type English fluently: 

yes 

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP: 

118th corporal   (OOC) all passes  

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: 

I mainly speak 

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: 

Joined the IRP when the earlier version was there and became jet trooper VC and on CW played 3 years and took some breaks in between but its too fun to quit comepletly i come back every now and then. 

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord and our forums: 

I check the discord daily,TS not really the werwolfgaming one but other servers daily,and i check the forums weekly  

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time): 

0 punishments on the IRP server (have 1 warn on the CW server for RDM in 2021) 

State the role of staff on the server: 

To make the server a fun place for all, enforce the rules of the server and ofrourse to help the players with quistions/stuff they need 

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? 

Yes and yes 

List of all previous server staff experience: 

Been a admin on my own ark survival evolved server (not sure if it counts) 

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: 

I fully understand and i will always respect their decision  

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member: 

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials: 

I would go invis and nolip to spectate the player RDMing and checking the logs and go from there cause you can have multible scenario's  

2 ) You are asked by a Recruit to be trained using the @ function: 

I would tell the RCT that ill look for one and i would start asking players who are able to train RCT's if they wanna help out newest member of the community 

3 ) During a patrol, an Enlisted Trooper accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: 

It clearly was an accident so ill tell him to be carefull with a live weapon  

4 ) You are a Lieutenant or higher rank, an Enlisted Trooper doesn't salute you: 

Since this is a IC issue i would just explain it to him for next time and move on no need to use staff powers for this 

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules: 

As stated in the rules some instances of failRP are also common sense 

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: 

I will explain about the forum they can use to apeal my punishment 

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words😞 

The main reason I want to be staff it because I want to help to make this server a fun place where people can enjoy some RP  because there are some guys who mic spam or whatever more and I just want to make sure the server is clean of those and besides being staff is like an honor you can help with this great server and help everyone with setting up trainings and giving them tools If I would become staff I think I will help lots of people with all kinds of problems or stuff and if I don’t get picked I will respect the choice and will wish the person who does get chosen the best of luck being staff I am new to this didn’t do it anywhere else but I know I will do the very best I can to show I am worth it being staff. I am also online at early hours to make sure no one breaks the rules before anyone gets on. I have had a small ark survival evolved server on my own with other players where I needed to enforce the rules not sure if it counted as admin pas so didn’t add it before but might worth mentioning.    I hope I get picked for this because I would love to be a staff member And help to make the server a great place for all the old and new players. 

+1 

When IRPv2 was dying out Kevin sticked with it to the end, and i got to play with Kevin alot. He found ways to make RP work, and always struck me as a competent and serious guy that wanted the best for the server. Rather new to the IRP community, but has been doing great from the moment he started. 

Current ranks

ICRP

ISF Sec. Sup. Lt. COL

Vice Manager

Previous ranks

CWRP

DU Commander | Battalion Warrant Officer

IRP v1 - ICRP (3 yrs)

Super Admin | Lead Mentor

IRP v1/2

T Shock Commander | Rebel General | Fleet Commodore & Temp Rear Admiral 

TRP

Shock Captain | Moff | Rebel Major 

HLRP

CFU Deputy Director | Moderator | Gamemaster | Discord moderator | Vegilantes Lead Agent

"https://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=oy0TUwGba9Q"

Denied

We do not see you fit for the ICRP Staff Team at this moment. You may reapply in two weeks.

Staff Ranks
[ICRP] Staff Manager

Current IC Ranks
ISB Lieutenant