Past IC Ranks:
 + 68th SFC - Scout
 + 68th SGTM - Sr Medic
 + SCT MSGT - Medic
 + SCT 2nd LT - Medic
 OOC Rank:
 + User

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

I do own a working microphone and I communicate both ways but I prefer typing.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

I joined the 17/07/22 and I have only taken big breaks when the server closed down for development.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord and our forums:

I am always active on TS3 and Discord and I check the forums regularly.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

Unable to do it because the server is closed at the moment, but I am sure that I have no warns, kicks or bans.

State the role of staff on the server:

The role of staff is to provide assistance to the playerbase by resolving their in-game problems and doubts, making sure that everyone sticks to the rules and that the server is working correctly so all players have a great time playing in it.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes I have read the rules and I am familiar with them.

List of all previous server staff experience:

I was an event planner on CWRP for nearly 6 months before I resigned around 1 month ago.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes I fully understand.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials:

First, I would TP to the player making the claim and ask him for the accused player's steamID/in-game name. Then, I would check out the accused player's combat and death logs to verify if it was true. If I saw that he was killing other players without apparent reason I would bring him into an admin sit, explain him the situation and question him and finally warn him correspondingly. In the hypothetical case I couldn't see anything in the logs, then I would ask the player making the claim to show me image proof or I would TP to the accused player in cloak to verify what he is doing.

2 ) You are asked by a Recruit to be trained using the @ function:

To start with I would TP to the recruit and tell him that a trainer will be on his way to train him soon, then I would ask in OOC chat if any NCO+ would want to train a recruit and I will inform the high ranks to send an NCO to train him. If after 5 minutes no NCO responded to the call then I would start bringing them one by one from the lowest rank to the highest to ask if they could train the recruit, making sure they weren't in an RP situation or training.

3 ) During a patrol, an Enlisted Trooper accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

I will not interfere in this situation OOC as staff as it was a small accident so I will just act instead IC to tell him to be more careful not to do this type of mistakes again.

4 ) You are a Lieutenant or higher rank, an Enlisted Trooper doesn't salute you:

As before, I will not act OOC as this situation doesn't break any server rules, instead I would act IC to remind him that he needs to salute to higher ranks.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules:

In this situation I would start an admin sit by explaining the player that, even though FailRP is not stated at all in the server rules, he could know what situations can be FailRP or not by looking at the link that the server rules have at the FailRP section and just by using some common sense to think what his character can do and cannot depending on his situation. After that, I would tell him that he still broke a server rule that he will be warned for and if he wanted to remove his warn if he though it was unfair he could do it on the forums.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would first calm down the player to make him understand what I am gonna say to him. Then, I would explain to him that the word of a staff member is final, which means that if I considered that the punishment was valid he will stay with it. After that, I would give him the link to the Werewolfgaming forums and tell him that if he though that the warn was unfair and that he didn't deserved it he could go to the forums section of IRP unban requests and make a request to get his warned removed by giving his reasons and where he would get opinions from other staff members.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I think I should get staff because of my longly experience in this community and my quick and efficient way of giving assistance to other members that need help. I have been in this community for nearly 3 years now and I have seen how everything works in almost all servers of this community which makes me think I can do a great job helping players if I get staff. I used to be a CWRP event planner and even though it wasn't for that long, it was enough time to actually understand how all ULX systems work, how to use them efficiently and in which ways players can be assisted on what they need.

Apart from all of this, my dedication to getting something significant in this community so I can provide assistance to the rest of the members is really big and I am sure that if I actually get staff in IRP then I can be really useful, not only for the playerbase that is gonna have on its release, but also for the other staff members whenever they need help in something. Lots of people that knows me from CWRP and some others from IRP knows how positive and efficient my performance is and how hard I work to get higher positions with the purpose of helping the community as a whole and try my best in those positions, complementing with my good activity and my high dedication for this community.

I would want to help out in anything I can and learn more advanced stuff in the process if I get staff here. That was my staff app, hope I can get accepted.

Current SWRP Ranks: CT #### | Jedi Initiate | 201st Staff Sergeant - Scout | Reserve Medic | Platinum VIP

Past SWRP Ranks: CE T Commander | CE Vice Commander/LT Commander 212th Captain | Jedi Legionnaire | Jedi Occultist/Illusionist | Jedi Shade | Jedi Beast Tamer | SCT MSGT - Medic | SCT 2nd LT - Medic | 68th SFC - Scout | 68th SGTM - Sr Medic | CWRP Event Planner

Other Past Ranks: Pz.Grenadier "GD" Unteroffizier - Panzerjäger - OberPionier - Funker

+1

Great guy
Was an excellent vice commander to work with
Has been trusted with ULX before
Able to handle serious situation with great care and in a professional manner

Current SWRP Ranks

[CE Vice Commander] | [Detainment Droid] | [SWRP Junior Developer] | [118th Sergeant First Class] | [118th Demolition Trooper]

Past SWRP Ranks

[Junior Medic] | [Jedi Knight]

406719fb9b63a462b5af2a9ff1405941.gif.c9b3ed640b5fccfe9b1877b0390b2ee1.gif

Pending

We will finalize our decision after the server launch. Contact me if you want more information.

Staff Ranks
[ICRP] Staff Manager

Current IC Ranks
ISB Lieutenant