IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP:

None

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes 98% Voice Chat

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

not

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord and our forums:

all the time

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

None (on all currently live servers of WG)

State the role of staff on the server:

-managing the server to ensure RP
-fixing issue between players
-make server changes if needed(admin+)

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes (only 1 time currently)

List of all previous server staff experience:

-I have been Admin in a Cityrp server
-i have been Senior mod in a MRP and Darkrp server
(server names can be requested by contacting me onTS3

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes

Former Staff Questions (Remove these if you have not been staff on one of our servers before):

1 ) For how long were you a staff member on IRP:

2 ) What rank did you reach before leaving the staff team:

3 ) Were you demoted or did you resign? Why:

4 ) How have you improved since you left the staff team:

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials:

When the victim make a offical sit about it i will than TP the victem and ask what happent and if he have a clip at the same time i will take a look at logs
with the information i will than tp the attacker* and give him time to defend himself against the claim
after i will judge my claim and warn/ban when needed

*if it is clear MRDM i will jailtp asap

2 ) You are asked by a Recruit to be trained using the @ function:

i will tp to the recruit and ask him to wait 1minute while i go look for the lowest ranking NCO
in the case there is no NCO free i will than take it on myself to train the caddet

3 ) During a patrol, an Enlisted Trooper accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

i will do nothing and let it play out in RP as it was not on purpose

4 ) You are a Lieutenant or higher rank, an Enlisted Trooper doesn't salute you:

again i will handle it RP

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules:

As staff im able to judge if it is failrp if i can clearly show it if im doubting i will requist for higherup advice trough the admin chat

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

i will kindly tell that they can do a forum staff complain if they dont agree with my decision but i will not revert my warn/ban by a treath that they will go forums if i warn them

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

i like to be staff and doing staff duty's for the last 2-3y as i resigned a while ago to take a break of gmod i now decided to fully dedicate myself back to Gmod and as i prefer to play on a server where im staff i decided to do it on a new (relaunch) server as it is a nice challenge for me to have fun in
with my high amount of server and having done a relaunch as staff myself i think i will be able to help out the staff team with my experience
with my xp on other communties i will be able to help and implement good working features
The only -part i got is my not all to best english typing

Denied

We do not see you fit for the ICRP Staff Team at this moment. You may reapply in two weeks.

Staff Ranks
[ICRP] Staff Manager

Current IC Ranks
ISB Lieutenant