STEAM_0:0:520367692

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server:
Not for Gmod, but other games yes

Current Age:

Warns/Bans (Screenshot required): 
https://imgur.com/a/MwGqZZJ

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?:

Yes and yes from what I'm aware

What are the responsibilities an event planner has?
(100 words minimum): 

An event planner is someone who puts time and creativity into creating events for both clones and Jedi to partake in. With this they go with having the responsibility of producing events of which are the backbone of the server. Of which Event Planners are also entrusted with ULX powers allowing them to create high quality RP within their events making it enjoyable for all those around them. Whilst also being an event planner, being able to take responsibility and step up for events if another EP is not able to run it to prevent lack of enjoyment from the clones or Jedi.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?:
Yes, I understand.

Jedi Event Plan: (Delete this if applying for Clone)
Create an event plan for Jedi, Event announcement, What type of enemies will be encountered. Keep in mind this will be used for your first training event. Make it easy to understand, be original and be creative! (Use the Template):

Story for your event (250 words minimum): 

Upon the wasted lands of rishi moon, an asteroid has crashed through the atmosphere and fallen through the mountains of Rishi moon. Upon within this Asteroid dark energy is causing all life and being to become corrupted. Creating havoc and despair amongst the few residents of Rishi moon. 

With this new found power fallen from the sky's, many people have come in interest of its power. Leading looter to powerful force wielders such as Sith wanting to gain and learn its power. The Jedi stationed on rishi moon come to sense the strange disturbance in the force that is causing death and decay to the remaining life of rishi moon. The Jedi sent out a recon team in search for what this power is unknown events and not seen to return. The Jedi Temples sends out a full part of strong force wielders and saber warriors to figure what has happened.

Upon arrival of the crash site, tents and machinery are already seen to have been set up mining away from the rock into its Internal sources. But these don't look like your ordinary looters. Sith have come to beat the Jedi to the crash site and have begun mining away of the raw materials of this asteroid. 

Not far from their tent locations the recon team sent before hand can be strapped down and injured away from view of the naked eye of the Jedi. The Jedi will have to go with trying to purify this new source of power working together in cleansing the evil and decay that has already spread within the lands. Whether they are successful or not can determine upon their determination and regard for the safety of their fellow Jedi of the populous of Rishi moon

Can the Jedi go with negotiating the release of their fellow Jedi or must they resort to violence to save their fellow people and stop the sith from gaining the power of this asteroid.

Event Announcement for your story:

Comms have gone down with a recon team sent out to discover what this crashed asteroid sparks the interest of so many. Find what this rock is and where those Jedi went

Choice of map:

Rishi moon

Additional Characters:
(eg. passive char or burner EC)

I could include some EC that have been corrupted and infected from this asteroid turning into a zombie state attacking those around them, under the control of the sith.

Jedi's outline and execution:
(e.g. "- Jedi finds a camp of slaughtered civilians  .")
"Jedi upon their search for this asteroid and their MIA Jedi, upon finding the asteroid their seems to be tents sent up and object hidden away in cloth"

Jedi Event Character outline and execution:
(e.g. "- Sith has sent an emissary to lure the Jedi into an ambush")

"Sith have found and are beginning the harvesting of the asteroid in search to gain the power that it holds within, but the Jedi look to find them in their actions can they hide away their truth, the Jedi and the truth of this asteroid"

Last question: W-G Jedi Event Planner

+1

Good event outline and a unique idea I haven't seen done before

I also like the idea of some non-force sensitive people have being corrupted into zombies by it

Behaviour has also seemed to improve and I personally haven't had a negative interaction with you as of recent - Would like a GM member to maybe comment more on that also

Only issue is Rishimoon is a moon which pretty much completely lacks life anyway; I think another map could be more fitting but I'm still not against it being held on Rishi

+1

Have seen a lot of improvement from Tom since he joined GM and currently doing amazing work as Temp VC so I see no issues from his behaviour side of things

Sounds like a good event plan overall too! 

Good Luck!

Current Ranks:

GM Senior Commander camo

CWRP Executive Admin

Previous Ranks:

GM ARC Colonel camo

Ahsoka Vs Morgan.gif

+1/neutral

Certainly improved his behavior over the last few weeks.
Personally think that is a good event idea

Still taking it with a grain of salt because of past experiences with him, but I know people can change

+1

As stated previously multiple Times; Tom has changed for the better.
A great and unique Event Plan that can be executed easily and well.

spacer.pngSeth was here

Current Ranks:
Battalion Warrant Officer | Event Planner | Reserve Medic CG DD Consular
Past Ranks:
CE COL | Jedi Adept Regimental Medic | 104th 2nd LT | 41st SGT | DU SGTM 501st COL | Rancor Instructor 

Denied
After careful consideration, unfortunately the Event Management & Senior EP Team have decided to deny your application.
If applications are open, you may re-apply once again in two weeks.