MrMoon

Moon's Second Clone EP Application

Steam Name + Profile link: MR.MOON + http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198846124429

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan / Jedi Padawan Ngannou): 501st Jr Medic Colonel Moon

Teamspeak Name: MR.MOON109

Playtime on the Server: 2w 4d 4h 47m

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:442929350

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: None.

Current Age: 17

Warns/Bans (Screenshot required): https://imgur.com/a/nayYIME

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: It is working and it is understandable.

What are the responsibilities an event planner has? (100 words minimum): The responsibilities of an event planner are; To host original, fun, creative, and interesting events. They do not abuse the ULX or any other powers given to them and do not use them outside of events unless told to by staff. Make sure the events are balanced and not too one-sided. Of course, one side always wins but the fun comes in the struggle, no matter the outcome! They don't half-ass their events to get a log but rather put proper time and effort into making events. Give all the regiments something to do and not have some doing an unenjoyable, dull task. They need to make sure they don't go overboard with props, NPCs, entities, effects, and anything else that can cause major lag to the server and make the experience worse for everyone involved. 

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: I understand.

Clone Event Plan:

Story for your event (250 words minimum): A senator has made his way to the Anaxes Republic base to inspect it. The CIS got hold of the information and proceeded to intercept his ship right as he was leaving, capturing him and taking him to a fortified outpost they had established nearby. They are planning to get as much information out of him as possible and the clones must stop the CIS from getting any sensitive data. They will have to fend off a distraction that will involve droids attacking the main base itself while they kidnap the senator. After that, they will make their way to the outpost and fight the droids that are standing guard. Their mission is to rescue the senator at all costs. They will fight the droids wave by wave as they guard the tactical droid until they reach a ray shield which the droid would be standing behind and laying his terms. Of course, it won't be that simple, once they get to the senator he will be held at gunpoint by a tactical droid and negotiations will have to be made for his life. The droid would promise his safety if they let both him and the senator go together on the dreadnaught. RC would receive a message from the chancellor that it's not worth sacrificing the info for a puny senator, as he describes him. They lie to the droid that they agree to his terms as he brings down the ray shield (No convenient console to hack this time). He reminds them of his perfect reaction time and that any attempt to apprehend him would result in the senator's death. But the clones already had their orders from the man truly in charge, ultimately resulting in them destroying the tactical droid as he kills the senator. 

Event Announcement for your story: A senator is coming to visit Anaxes base. Make sure his stay is warm and EXTRA safe... Droids seem to have an eye on that senator so the clones must keep their eyes peeled at all times!

Choice of map: Anaxes

Type of enemies/faction, Why them in particular?: CIS droids. 2 Enforcer droids. 2 Assault droids. 1 B2 droid and 1 BX Commando droid.
It makes the most sense for the CIS to want to kidnap a senator and get information from him, more than any other faction.
(eg. Pirates, Reason, )

Additional Characters: The senator, the tactical droid. The tactical droid would be played by me.
(eg. passive character)

Republic's outline and execution: (After the senator has done his duties in the base) An explosion in the AUX hanger bay would occur and the Battalion will inform that droids have infiltrated the base. He will tell all units to move to the hanger bay to take care of the droids. After the suspiciously small attack force has been dealt with he will receive information that the senator's ship has been hijacked and he has been taken to an outpost set up by a larger CIS force. He would instruct the pilots to set up LAATs and transport the clones to a marked LZ where they will encounter groups of droids that they will have to push. Once they reach the ray shield that the tactical droid is behind, he will order his troops to stand back except for RC. After the tactical droid tells them his demands, the RC will receive a message from the chancellor saying that the risk of losing the data the senator carries is not worth letting him live. The battalion will "agree" to his terms and when the tactical droid gets far enough, he will be shot which will result in him killing the senator due to his near-perfect reaction speed. Since I don't actually have near-perfect reaction speed, the RC will simply shoot me as soon as I shoot the senator, so make sure to keep a tight watch to make it seem as close as possible!
It will be up to the Battalion whether they wish to hold a funeral or send his body to coruscant.

(e.g. "- Battalion inform all troops that an unknown ship has entered orbit.")

Event Character outline and execution: The event characters are gonna come through the AUX hangar door after I blow it open, they won't have much reinforcements or too many respawns but that's on purpose. Once they get sent to their new spawn far from the main base they will stay at the barricades and man any vehicles I may place. They will keep fighting until the end, obviously not surrendering as they are droids.

For the senator: He will be played by another EP and I will leave the kind of attitude he gets down to whoever plays him (Annoying, cowardly, etc). Once the moment to kill him comes his health would be very low, enough for me to one-shot him right before I get destroyed myself.
(e.g. "- All Bounty Hunters are dropped off at the caves, they will stay there until further notice")

Last question:

Anything else?: Put a lot of effort into this one! Even if you don't deem it fit, I will keep trying until I get it! I'm determined. | W-G Event Planner

Your event plan is not bad, however; from what i heard recently,  your attitude has not changed whatsoever, that coming from others not me. I do believe people can change but if recent views about you being "childish" is still a thing, then i am not so sure  you are ready in the eyes of the playerbase yet.

Try to improve your image amongst the playerbase

-Past Ranks

-No one cares

-anwarter

image0-8.gif

+1/Neutral

Really good event plan
Nice application
Decently High Rank

As Victor sad, your attitude in the past has been subpar, and so is your image. If you can proof to everyone that you are fit for the powers and responsibilities you get as an EP, then this will be an easy +1.

Current Ranks:
GM Captain Senior Event Planner

Past Ranks:
Battalion 2nd LT 2x | GM SOF LCOL | Event Planner | GM VC | 212th SGTM

image0.png

It would certainly seem I have work to do.

Whether this application gets accepted or not I will make sure to prove my worth and my maturity.

I know not everyone has seen my change, but I like to think I've matured since I've started playing on the server, getting in good terms with most. HarryKot and MAGMA being the most noticable changes. Thank you

Neutral

Good, solid Event Plan which can be easily executed if done well.

Outlay of the Application is good; but DON'T use Bold on everything.

Needs to improve on; Maturity and his bad Attitude.

spacer.pngSeth was here

Current Ranks:
Battalion Major | Jedi Event Planner | Reserve Medic CG DD Operator
Past Ranks:
CE COL | Jedi Adept Regimental Medic | 104th 2nd LT | 41st SGT | DU SGTM 501st COL | Rancor Instructor 

Denied
After careful consideration, unfortunately the Event Management & Senior EP Team have decided to deny your application.
If applications are open, you may re-apply once again in two weeks.