Harrykot

Harrykot's GM Application

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: Harrykot + https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118261880/

Roleplay Name(s): Harry Thorns, Zevnar Golder

Teamspeak Name: Harrykot

Playtime on the Server: 1d 17h 26m.

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:78998076

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server (Not Essential): Did some staff work on a DarkRP server

Current Age: 19

Warns/Bans: none 

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes and Yes

Have you ever done an Event/PME Before?: No

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities an event planner has? If so, what are they?: It's to create scenarios for passive and active roleplay to engage the players and keep them playing and having fun

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes 

Army/Civilian PME Plan:

Create a PME that will create an atmosphere for the player base and make the server feel fresh and exciting. These do not have to be a combat event as passive events can bring more of an atmosphere more than combat events when done right.

Characters, HP, Amount:
Sniper, 100, 1
Rioters, 150, 3

Passive, HP, Amount:

(Played by me) Public Speaker, 100, 1

Your Execution:
Signs around the city have been found promoting a public speech event in the residential district of a new rising-in-fame public speaker who openly criticizes the empire.  I will also go on a civ role and spread the word to anyone I see just to make sure more people will know about this event. 

Event Character Execution:
The sniper will have a simple job to assassinate the public speaker ( i will give him a pm when to ) and then run away and hide it will be up to him if he gets caught or escapes safely  plus I will give him a story of why he killed the speaker if he does get caught
Rioters will have a simple job cause chaos once the speaker dies they will yell "THE EMPIRE KILLED HIM" and then throw flame grenades at any imperials on the scene they will also get a choice of running away or trying to kill imperials with a pistol 

Sith PME Plan:

Create a Sith story to keep the Sith experience fresh and exciting. Once again this does not have to be a combat experience and can be simple roleplay.

Characters, HP, Amount:
Sith Artifact smuggler, unsure, 1
Hired Goons, 200, 2
Passive, HP, Amount:

Buyer, 100, 1

Story:

Event Information:

A smuggler has landed with his goons on Onderan to go and sell a powerful Sith artifact to a mysterious buyer and then they will move to one of the buildings where the mysterious buyer is waiting for them at the same time the Sith will feel the artifact but they won't be able to tell what is it or where exactly but that its somewhere in the residential district. Once the smuggler and buyer meet up they will open the box where the artifact is stored and Sith will be able to pinpoint its location now then they will move to the building once the smugglers spot the Sith he and and his goons will try to kill them (goons will have normal guns and smuggler will have a lightsaber but not allowed to use any powers) and the buyer will try to grab the artifact and run away. 

PME Plan:
Character/s:
Information seller, 1
Random criminal, 1

Background Information (if applicable): He has been selling info about the empire to criminals no matter if this info may hurt civillians all he cares about is cash 

Who is the PME target:
IFS and Criminal 
syndicates

How will the PME Start and what will the rewards/ repercussions be at the end: ISF will capture a criminal for breaking into a house. When captured the criminal will yell "The info was fake" When asked about it they will learn that a man is selling all sorts of imperial information to criminals like patrol routes, men who usually go on patrols, most breached buildings best hiding spots for meth operations, and other things. If they manage to find and capture this info seller then criminals will no longer be supplied info but if he is not captured criminals might organize better and make it more difficult for ISF to do anything.

+1
- I believe he can be trusted with ULX (ex-batt on CWRP)

- Good Army/Civ and Sith PME Plan, for the rioters I would stick to 100 HP as they are ordinary civs and for the hired goons i would maybe give them shield instead of boosted HP

- Third PME sounds good, you could make this information seller a re-occuring character and flesh him out with some criminal PMEs before hand

moon-knight.gif

+1 Overall

-Great ideas which seem very fun.

-Like the overall ideas and is a great and trusted person within government and As a person.

- I think quite a good choice.

+1
- This guy basically did a Riddler PME at 2 in the morning UK time
- I've seen him larp pretty hard as gov
- Good PME ideas
- Sound guy

Current Ranks

[ICRP Gamemaster] |  [ISF Medic Staff SGT]

Past Ranks

[CWRP Event Planner] | [GM Gamma ARC Colonel] [501st ARC Colonel] | [501st Spec Ops Colonel] |
[Battalion Captain] | [501st Medic Colonel] | [DU Medic Colonel x2] | [212th Medic Captain] | [Jedi Padawan

image.gif.1073288514483d3d990b599199de69b1.gif

United States Usa GIF

+1
Trustworthy
High rank in CWRP
Real LARPer, know what he's doing

Current SWRP Ranks: CT #### | Jedi Initiate | Reserve Medic | Platinum VIP

Past SWRP Ranks: CE T Commander | CE Vice Commander/LT Commander 212th Captain | Jedi Legionnaire | Jedi Occultist/Illusionist | Jedi Shade | Jedi Beast Tamer | SCT MSGT - Medic | SCT 2nd LT - Medic | 68th SFC - Scout | 68th SGTM - Sr Medic | CWRP Event Planner 201st Staff Sergeant - Scout

Other Past Ranks: Pz.Grenadier "GD" Unteroffizier - Panzerjäger - OberPionier - Funker

+1

- Had this man in Battalion he did good 

Current Ranks:
ISF SNCO | ICRP Event Planner

Past Ranks:
ICRP Gamemaster | Battalion Brigadier | CWRP Event Planner | 212th EXO 41st SGT Jedi Warlock