Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:463084413

Age when applying: 18

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Ireland GMT+1

Can you speak and type English fluently: yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):     2D 6H

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP: Platvip - 118th Corporal

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: yes

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: no

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord and our forums: quite often 

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time): have 0 warnings currently https://imgur.com/a/i6NetNo  

State the role of staff on the server: To ensure all members are fallowing server rules and not breaking character 

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes

List of all previous server staff experience: Been staff on a few Rust and Fivem servers all so a former WG senior Event planner

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: yes?

------------------------------------------------------------

Former Staff Questions (Remove these if you have not been staff on one of our servers before):

1 ) For how long were you a staff member on IRP: was EP on ww2 for around 6-8 months

2 ) What rank did you reach before leaving the staff team: Senior Event planner

3 ) Were you demoted or did you resign? Why: Resigned as the server started to die and I had more things todo IRL

4 ) How have you improved since you left the staff team: since I left the Event team I joined several fivem servers as staff so I would say I have improved

------------------------------------------------------------

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials: check Blogs or just watch the player find out if they are RDMing or if they have any IC reason for instance an ongoing raid if they do not warn them for RDM or depending on the volume of RDM and their past warns ban them

2 ) You are asked by a Recruit to be trained using the @ function: i would respond to the recruit and tell them someone will be along to train them before advertising that there are recruits needing training if no one responds i would tp to NCOs to check if they are currently in RP if they are not i would ask them to train the Recruit

3 ) During a patrol, an Enlisted Trooper accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: let it be dealt with in character  as this is not a staff matter

4 ) You are a Lieutenant or higher rank, an Enlisted Trooper doesn't salute you:  let it be dealt with IC as this is not a staff matter 

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules: inform them that FailRP covers any sort of FRP and that loopholes still count as breaking the rules ether issue a t1 warning or a verbal warning

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: i would tell them to take it to the forums with any evidence if they feal the warn was unjust and it will be dealt with 

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I deserve staff more than others due to my loyalty to the Werewolf gaming community and the fact that i have never really had a bad record with staff on Werewolf gaming with 0 warnings on CWRP or IRP as a former member of 1940s server i also did not have a large record there and was a former Senior Event Planner their for i am all ready quite familiar with ULX and i am game commands, but not only have i had a lot of staffing experience for WG but all so for a few Fivem and Rust servers which i wont name unless required for advertising and abiding my community rules but all that aside form my vast experience i have dealt with people who like to minge around on servers and have punished them accordingly so i will all ready be used fallowing to any punishment guides in place if any, from ww2 rp i was a fairly well known player and from my knowledge a fair few people from ww2 have came to play here so i hope that they would respect me as a staff member allowing for me to do my job as a staff member better than if i was seen as just some random new guy to Werewolf gaming. How ever aside from all my past experiences i am enjoy my time on werewolf gaming even more than any other community servers which is the main reason i am applying, thanks to everyone who reads all this and  i hope to be staffing on IRP soon

Requirements:

- You must be 16 years in age or older.

- You must be able to speak and type English fluently, quickly and correctly.

- You must have at least fourteen (14) days of play time. (DOES NOT APPLY RIGHT NOW)

- You must be an active member of the community on Discord / TS.

- You must have 10 or fewer warns.

- You must not be banned when you apply.

- You must not advertise your application in any way.

- You must not copy anything from other applications.

- You may not edit your application without permission from a Hierarchy member.

- You may not just copy-paste a previous application that you have filed.

- Only reply to your application if you need to specify something. Unnecessarily spamming/bumping your application will get it denied. Do not engage in grovelling under your application (posting thank you for reading my application every time someone posts etc.)

- If you are denied, you must wait a minimum 2 weeks before applying again.

Exceptions can be made with the permission of a Server Management Team Member.

Edited by Daddy Irish
Forgor to add Screenshot of warns

+1
- One of the few 118th that are actually very active
- Good App
- Previous experience
- Sound guy

Current Ranks

[ICRP Gamemaster] |  [ISF Medic Staff SGT]

Past Ranks

[CWRP Event Planner] | [GM Gamma ARC Colonel] [501st ARC Colonel] | [501st Spec Ops Colonel] |
[Battalion Captain] | [501st Medic Colonel] | [DU Medic Colonel x2] | [212th Medic Captain] | [Jedi Padawan

image.gif.1073288514483d3d990b599199de69b1.gif

United States Usa GIF