Vidar Unban Request

spacer.png

1. SteamID: 76561199215586224

My In-Game name: Vidar

Steam Name: Vidar

What is the reason for your ban: Racism / Inciting Mass Resignation

How long were you banned for: Community Ban

Name of the staff member who banned you
    : Breatoking or Barry, can not unfortunately remember which one of those 2 it was who banned me.

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned:

Before I begin my reasoning, it's important to set up the context behind my actions, mainly because it will give an idea of my mindset when I made the actions that got me comm-banned.

I am long term friends with those who were in CT, still am to this day. When all the events went down during 2023's winter months, I witnessed how both the CT regiment at the time acted in response to the Community managers provocation, being apart of the CT group at the time, we made hot headed decisions so when the resignations and banns were pouring in, I was also in the same mindset as my friends was.

In reflection of my actions I see now that I took it a notch further, my racist remarks and also my part in the mass resignations was a big mistake, i regret those actions looking back especially the racist remarks I made in my resignation post, as it was childish in behaviour and was only done out of pure spite and anger, I now seek to rectify those mistakes by going through the effort and writing this appeal post in order to get a second chance, which I hope is shown clearly here.

Evidence:

+1/Neutral

I personally think a second chance should be given, we have seen recently some others involved with the mass resignation who have apologised for their mistakes and learnt from it and continued to achieve reasonably high ranks.... The main thing causing me to sit on the fence is the racism side of things. But it does appear you have learnt from your mistake and apologised - so perhaps a second chance should be given imo.

Good Luck,
camo

Current Ranks:

GM Senior Commander camo

CWRP Executive Admin

Previous Ranks:

GM ARC Colonel camo

Ahsoka Vs Morgan.gif

Denied

Leeds United GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Happy Premier League GIF by Leeds United

tenor.gif