Steam Name:

- ChimPlays

Steam ID: ( https://steamidfinder.com/ ) :

- STEAM_0:1:198241927

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

- The Netherlands. CET.

Can you speak and type English fluently:

- Yes I speak and type English fluently.

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

- 4mo 2d 12h 40m.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

- 212th Null ARC Colonel + Platinum VIP.

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

- I own a working microphone. I speak and type when communicating.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

- I joined in 2019, got 1 week of playtime and took a break. I came back a couple times and finally decided to play fulltime again in September 2022. I have not taken any other real breaks since.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

- I use the Teamspeak 3 server and the CWRP Discord everyday, I use the forums a couple times a week.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link).

- I have 1 warning on record for RDM. This is a RDM warning from 2019.

- Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/dlPTRn0

State the role of staff on the server:

- The role of staff on the server is to moderate the server(s) and to lend a hand to players who need it. They moderate by warning/banning/kicking or simply talking to people. They help people out by sharing knowledge (e.g. linking players to the right sources). They also help out by taking claims and assisting players with setting up trainings, or stopping any players who are negatively impacting other players’ gameplay. 

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

- Yes I have read the server rules and I am familiar with them.

List of all previous server staff experience:

- N/A.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

- Yes I understand.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

- I would teleport to the mentioned offender to see if they are still actively killing clones. If they are, I would physgun them to freeze them and pull them away into a staff sit. After talking to them, like asking them what happened, I would them punish them accordingly (ARDM, RDM, MRDM, maybe even a ban for a couple days). If they are not actively killing clones I would ask if there is a clip of the killing and check b-logs. I would then punish them accordingly based on the information the logs/clips give me (Either nothing, ARDM, RDM, MRDM, a ban, etc).

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

- I would check if the cadet has been using “/advert I need a trainer”. If not, I would explain to them how they can use it. If they have been using the /advert, I would ask a Battalion member if they can pick someone to train the cadet. If that doesn’t work and they can not find a suitable trainer, I would teleport NCO+’s to the cadet room until one of them trains them. If nothing else works, I will train the cadet.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

- I would let it be dealt with in-game by a Battalion+ member or CG. 

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

- I would not make too much of a fuss and would only explain the rule again if it somehow came up in a conversation to be honest. 

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

- I would verbally warn them and explain to them why that specific instance is still FailRP. I would also say that if they do it again, and I see them doing it, they will receive a warning for FailRP.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

- I would try and explain the situation as best as possible: I will explain what they did wrong and why it is not allowed. I am not there to only just punish them, I would explain I am there to make sure others players have fun, and why breaking the rules has a negative impact on everyone including themselves. I am simply there to moderate and to make sure as many people as possible have a good time. If they do not accept that, I will mention they can go to the forums to get their warn/ban looked at by someone else.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I feel like I deserve staff more than anyone else because I have proved my worth and dedication over the time I have been part of this server and community. I know a lot about the way everything works, and I really love being apart of the server. If I were to get staff, I can lend help in a more impactful way.

My compassion and willingness to help players who are struggling is a good trait I can utilize in staff. I often reach out to players in-game during events if they are lost, or answer questions in /ooc. I always try my best to be easygoing and approachable to anyone. Often new players will joke around when talking to me. When I make a joke back, or do not take immediate offense, they then become a lot more friendly and willing to listen to me. Another trait I have is that I speak my mind freely about any topic, and do not beat around the bush. I feel like honesty and transparency is also one of my better traits. Sometimes being headstrong and sticking to my opinion is not always appreciated, but I do know when to back down if someone else is genuinely right about something. I feel like both of those things would also be handy to have as a staff member.

I have stayed and played through good times and bad times. I will be playing for a very long time to come. Another good example of my efforts is continuously working hard to get to Null ARC, and then having my future plans set on RC. Because of my real life job and schedule, my hours are pretty flexible. This means that most of the time, I can be online when I am expected to be online. The skills I use in my real life job, such as communication, meetings, deadlines, professionalism, secrecy, and more, also indicate that I have what it takes to be a good staff member.

That is all I really have to say, thanks for reading it to the end, bye bye!

Chim

+1

- Is a friendly person

- Willing to improve themself as shown from how they started to today

- Is able to handle situations that are either stressful or difficult to manage with a degree of professionalism

-Has shown they can handle high up position with good level of professionalism

- Can be very giddy

Current SWRP Ranks

[ CT Vice Commander] | [ Detainment Droid ] | [ SWRP Junior Developer ]

Past SWRP Ranks

CE Vice Commander ] | [ Junior Medic ] | [ Jedi Knight ] | [ 212th 2nd Lieutenant ]

118th Master Sergeant ] | 118th Demolition Leader ]

406719fb9b63a462b5af2a9ff1405941.gif.c9b3ed640b5fccfe9b1877b0390b2ee1.gif

+1

Lots of experience
Mature when its important
High Rank
Shows dedication

Good luck

Current Ranks:
CT EXO Senior Event Planner

Past Ranks:
Battalion 2nd LT 2x | GM SOF LCOL | Event Planner | GM VC | 212th SGTM

image0.png

+1 

Genuinely a good person 

Has proved that she is capable of handling difficult situations and being incredibly mature especially in Semi-recent situations

Has shown she is willing to constantly work on herself and prove to people that she isn't stupid anymore

Literally lives and breathes CWRP 

Pretty obvious if you think about it icl

(Roll on attempt number 8 )

Edited by Glob

+1
Has a big dedication to getting staff and, in general, to the server.
Trustworthy.
Has an excellent performance and activity in CW.
Is able to handle serious situations and being a mature person when doing so.

Good Luck!

Edited by Eduard

Current SWRP Ranks: CT PVT | Jedi Initiate | Reserve Medic | Platinum VIP

Past SWRP Ranks: CE T Commander | CE Vice Commander/LT Commander 212th Captain | Jedi Legionnaire | Jedi Occultist/Illusionist | Jedi Shade | Jedi Beast Tamer | SCT MSGT - Medic | SCT 2nd LT - Medic | 68th SFC - Scout | 68th SGTM - Sr Medic | CWRP Event Planner 201st Staff Sergeant - Scout

Other Past Ranks: Pz.Grenadier "GD" Unteroffizier - Panzerjäger - OberPionier - Funker

Neutral

• Can be quite competent and showed Dedication towards the Server

• Can be argumentative, which is not bad to an extent. Nothing bad about proving your Point.

spacer.pngSeth was here

Current Ranks:
Battalion Major | Jedi Event Planner | Reserve Medic CG DD | Jedi Ace
Past Ranks:
CE COL | Jedi Adept Regimental Medic | 104th 2nd LT | 41st SGT | DU SGTM 501st COL | Rancor Instructor 

+1
generally a positive and nice person
has been around along time
mature and responsible

from my time on the server chim has been an example to follow IC and OOC honestly cannot think of a better candidate for staff

+1

Good playtime
Good Character
Has been absolutely wonderful to me and helped me and gave me advice that is helping me with life which is extremely meaningful and shows that she has that quality

Active
All around great person and there is no reason for her not to be given the chance

+1

Do i need a reason here... Chim has applied 7 times, 7! Is there someone who has it out for her, no idea. Ay well! Self explanatory really, active. Helps anyone who asks and needs it. Persistent as seen. We have trial mod right? that's for Admin team and the person to see if it's for them... use that spot? Chim is confident that she wants into the team, let Chim in already...

CE BFT Private First Class Aguero II

Current Ranks

[CWRP Platinum VIP]-[CG Detainment Droid]-[CE BFT Private First Class]

Previous Ranks

[CE Lieutenant Colonel]-[GM Enlisted Trooper]-[CG(2x) Rancor Battalion Major]-[Battalion Warrant Officer]-[CWRP Senior Event Planner]-[Discord Staff]

+1

I think i have said it all on so many Previous of Chims application and Everyone else has also said all i have to say so yeah,

Current Ranks
Battalion 2nd LT - Event planner

Former Ranks

4x 212th SO - 212th Vice Commander - Junior Medic - CE SO - Rancor - 2x Event planner - CG SO

Rancor Instructor

we at 7 now damn

Current Ranks: ICRP Senior Administrator

Previous Ranks: 201st Sergeant, Heavy Weapons Leader, 41st 2nd LT, Senior Assassin, Sith Sub-Path Leader, Battalion Lieutenant Colonel, 501st Vice-Commander/Lieutenant Commander, DarkRP Admin, Deathrun Admin, CG Colonel, SCP RP Super Admin. SCP-096, The Serpants Hand, CI Delta, IJAMEA, O5-3. Site Director, GOC, Echo-14, MC&D Salesman, Anderdon Robotics Robot, Sarkic Karcist/Vice-Manager, SCP-1048 (When WL), Head Researcher, MTF E-11 Commander, Ethics Committee, Church of the broken God Maxwellism/Orthodox, Harrow-23 Manager And NU-7

At this point just give her staff already. Has shown to be more than capable of holding ULX powers and maintain a high level of maturity.

Hope you get accepted this time around!

Previous Ranks:

212th COL

501st EXO & 501st Vice Commander

CWRP Senior Event Planner

"I spent 300 hours getting into ARC"

Positives:

7th Staff App

Playtime

Negatives:

7th Staff app

Activity lately

Overall I feel like your activity has died down a lot in the last few weeks, leading me to conclude there are better options for staff right now.

neutral

Pros:
- Respectable Rank
- Great Playtime
- 7 Applications definitely shows dedication

Points of Consideration:
- 1 warn from a long time ago
- Activity is not Great but not Terrible either

Negatives:
- Can be immature at times
- Argumentative about the wrong things 
- Attitude is mostly unprofessional

Current Ranks:

Head of Battalion

Previous Ranks:

CT Senior Medic Colonel | Battalion Colonel | GM ARC 2nd LT | CG Colonel | Jedi Blade Warrior | Jedi Temple Guard | Jedi Shadow

TL;DR - I believe you could be an amazing pick for staff but I believe at this point you have had too many negative experiences that have majorly affected your commitment and enjoyment of the server and for those reasons, I can't honestly recommend you for staff at the moment.

Positives

- Long-term player with playtime that shows dedication
- High IC rank
- Is approachable

Negatives

- Leans towards leniency too much imo, giving the benefit of the doubt in certain situations is fine but I find you do it more often than you should
- I would not trust your ability to act without bias if put in a position where you had to potentially punish someone you knew
- Activity has been poor recently

I write this as someone who interacts with Chim more than most, with this comes its Pros and Cons. I find that depending on your mindset on any given day you can be an amazing asset or the cause of a lot of problems. Recently you seem to be pretty demotivated from playing the server and while I believe getting staff may help with this I think it would only be a temporary solution and your activity will likely drop off again in the future. I say all of this but unfortunately can't offer any solutions to help you prove yourself to me or others and I understand that will likely be frustrating. I wish you the best of luck and if you wanna talk about any of this feel free to message me.

+1

I understand the arguments of Chim having too many negative experiences in the past. But I feel like that's horribly unfair. Not everyone is perfect, I would know. But not giving a person another chance is just wrong. Just because they weren't fit in the past shouldn't be the only point of consideration in the present. Obviously, it is not to be ignored but rather to be learned from. Give a chance to improve and prove herself rather than deny her over something that she cannot control anymore.
What happened happened but the future is still ahead. In my opinion she is fit for the job and at least deserves a fair chance at proving herself.

Edited by MrMoon

Current Rank:

212th SGT

Past Ranks:

501st Executive Officer