Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

3 weeks 2 days 40 mins 

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

IC: Battalion Officer(currently), 501st VC and 501st Temp CMDR. OOC: PLAT vip

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Just got a crisp mic

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

Joined back in 2019 for a short while came back march this year playing until around the end of summer vacation and resigned from 501st VC because of working 2 jobs, but i quick adapted and really regretted resigning and decided to join back.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

Most of the time

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). 

I have none

State the role of staff on the server:

The role of a Staff member is to secure the fun and respect between people make sure everyone that tries to do things besides that gets the right punishment for doing so. Also Keeping a good tone understood people and their problems. 
Also taking claims and helping out the community in every way possible. Also helping with setting up trainings and sims giving out phys gun and tool gun or setting up NPC's or whatever needed.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes

List of all previous server staff experience:

I've been event planner for some time. But Nothing else Staff related.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

First of, i would ofc claim and go to the person who have asked for help, then get the general information such as: Name on the person who shot, How many he killed that he saw, Did any start the conflict(Someone threatened the person and got scared?) and clips. In the meantime i will check Blogs for anything related to RDM or MRDM if not anything else. When i got the RDM'ers name i would quickly TP over to help in noclip and freeze him with phys gun, and move him away.

Then i would talk to him being as fair as possible letting him know that he are NOT allowed to randomly shot other clones what so ever, ofc unless told otherwise by admirals. Then depending on how severe the RDM was i will either warn him for RDM if he killed a few clones, or if he only hit them and DIDNT kill them i would warn him for ARDM. And if he just went and killed lots of clones i would warn him for MRDM, and keep a good eye on him.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I will TP over to the cadet of course making sure he wants his cadet training. Then i would type in OOC that if there is any CPL/NCO+ that wants to train i cadet that they should go ahead and train them. 

If none either response i will take the lowest NCO or CPL from whatever regiment and TP over there and ask if they are available. If not i just keep going from lowest and up until some is willing to do it.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

With this being a RP situation i wont use Staff powers i will let CG or the leading Rancor deal with it.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

Same as before this is not a FailRP situation or something that requires Staff simplely a RP situation, and since no one does it i wont do much about it.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

It would be decided on if its a "realistic" thing you would do. Since it hard to list ALL of the things that is not allowed to be done in FailRP i would tell them that if they would do that in RL and ofc then they can say yes they would do it, but i will just no one else would such thing in real life (I know its SW) For example: Jumping down the ongoing and working GR wont be something you do in real life, or jumping off a 50 story building.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would try my upmost best to calm the person down being as fair and understanding as possible, if they ask for a "superviser" or something along the lines of that, i will happily bring someone over that can watch or help. And then would give them the list of rules so if they want to they can read that what they did is NOT allowed.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

Since i dont have the most experience with staff besides of EP, i still think my capabilities with handling minges and toning down situations will make me at least good addition to the team. Also im quick and fast learner and i take critical feedback if it ever comes, and i wont cry about it nor be mad which makes me a great staff member. Also with my current age and taking responsibility when i fuck up makes me hopefully really mature and act nice and fair towards everyone no matter what rank or personality. 
I also want make sure that EVERYONE feels welcome in the server and gets the help and information that they might need. So with my great knowledge with the server and playtime and friendships i've made along the way i would say i can help in any way shape or form. I've always been driven by positivity which i want to spread all round the server, so we can flow together and make memories.

Tho im currently LOA when this is written (Last day), im really active and play a lot. 

I really love and want to spend time on the this server since it makes happy and makes me laugh almost everytime i play. I want to expand this joy in the server with being a staff member, making sure everyone is behaving and such, this mostly why i think im more different from other applicants, i really want to help.

+1
High rank
Knowledge of ULX thanks to EP
Detailed answers to situational questions

Low playtime
Forgot the image with the warns tab and the playtime

Good Luck!

Current SWRP Ranks: CT PVT | Jedi Initiate | Reserve Medic | Platinum VIP

Past SWRP Ranks: CE T Commander | CE Vice Commander/LT Commander 212th Captain | Jedi Legionnaire | Jedi Occultist/Illusionist | Jedi Shade | Jedi Beast Tamer | SCT MSGT - Medic | SCT 2nd LT - Medic | 68th SFC - Scout | 68th SGTM - Sr Medic | CWRP Event Planner 201st Staff Sergeant - Scout

Other Past Ranks: Pz.Grenadier "GD" Unteroffizier - Panzerjäger - OberPionier - Funker

+1

My experience with Elk has only been good. Elk's gained a lot from EP, the ULX and server rules. He's been on the server a while now and has a good understanding on the server in a few different situations and stand points. I've only seen him mature and understanding. A good lad and a great asset.

CE BFT Private First Class Aguero II

Current Ranks

[CWRP Platinum VIP]-[CG Detainment Droid]-[CE BFT Private First Class]

Previous Ranks

[CE Lieutenant Colonel]-[GM Enlisted Trooper]-[CG(2x) Rancor Battalion Major]-[Battalion Warrant Officer]-[CWRP Senior Event Planner]-[Discord Staff]