レンコ

Unwarn request

My In-Game name:Ct  Jessy

STEAMID:STEAM_0:0:508184091

Steam Name:Jessy

What is the reason for your Warn:ERP

How long were you banned for:Just warn

Name of the staff member who warned  you:Major kids 

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned:I request to be unwarned because  i was only standing  while crouched, i even Asked  him can i do this he said  pretending to suck dick is not allowed, But Then i started to  do me clean shoes But then , The admin tp to me and warn for erp

EvidenceI dint even talk in chat or use ERP stuff like /me sucks 

another admin said you only get warn  when you type it . 

Edited by Renco

If you cant handle the reality to serious, then dont expect  to grow up.

-Military Police

7 minutes ago, Renco said:

My In-Game name:Ct  Jessy

STEAMID:STEAM_0:0:508184091

Steam Name:Jessy

What is the reason for your Warn:ERP

How long were you banned for:Just warn

Name of the staff member who warned  you:Major kids 

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned:I request to be unwarned because  i was only standing  while crouched, i even Asked  him can i do this he said  pretending to suck dick is not allowed, But Then i started to  do me clean shoes But then , The admin tp to me and warn for erp

so i was standing in front of the people croutch .

EvidenceI dint even talk in chat or use ERP stuff like /me sucks 

another admin said you only get warn  when you type it . 

-Military Police

You made a claim asking a question and I responded. You asked if "this was allowed" and you started to crouch and move your head as if you were sucking my dick. I clearly asked you if that was your intention and then I said "no, ERP is not allowed.... do you understand?" and you acknowledged. 

I go away into no-clip and watch you immediatley run to a group of people outside bunks area and crouch infront of 3 seperate people and perform the exact actions. There was no /me involved, but simply repeating the exact action I had specifically told you not to do three times when you thought I had left. 

That is your fourth warn now in about a week.

PurpleKids.gif.0a3f2d977cda278c5a9b304fa2f2b480.gif

23 hours ago, Kids said:

You made a claim asking a question and I responded. You asked if "this was allowed" and you started to crouch and move your head as if you were sucking my dick. I clearly asked you if that was your intention and then I said "no, ERP is not allowed.... do you understand?" and you acknowledged. 

I go away into no-clip and watch you immediatley run to a group of people outside bunks area and crouch infront of 3 seperate people and perform the exact actions. There was no /me involved, but simply repeating the exact action I had specifically told you not to do three times when you thought I had left. 

That is your fourth warn now in about a week.

Is actually 3 but almost there alright since i discused it with you,you where right and i apologise for any trouble i dit 

Close this threat

-Military Police

Denied,

Kids has already explained his side of the story and when comparing it, it is warnable and shall stay.

had to remove signature because of romanian censorship

Spoiler

orangutan.thumb.png.602726c88cce337e9ba2741fe9bf2819.png