brainzzzzzzzzzzz[W-G]

Replace scp 913

To start with the reason I think that scp 913 should be replaced, first is that almost if not everyone who plays the job doesn't understand what it actually is, now I am not implying that the job should follow the lore to the letter, but every other scp has some relation with their in lore counter part, 173 makes the blinking affect which fixes the whole moving while being seen and scp 966 is invisible, but 913 is not built in any way like its lore version, while yes it eats things but it is made so that people who play him just to kill people, the in lore version of scp 913 is not a mass murdering cannibal. this brings me to a few issues with the job a few problems that just make the job blatantly not fun.

* When scp 913 breaches it is always immediately blasted down by the random security members.

* I know research rp is not common to every scp but there is a reason for 913, for one he is not one of the well known, most researchers will just ignore it and toss the d class into scp 173 or any of the others. also even with people who are good in research rp ignore it because there is not research for it, okay an example, scp 008 is a zombie which has much more research value then just a random human who eats everything.

*And the last point I want to bring up is also just most people not knowing how to contain it when it breaches, this is not a fault with the rules but mostly because when scp 913 breaches it charges forward just spamming the swep and just like that the entire E-11 is dead.

My suggested replacement   

The scp I think would be a better fit would be scp 629 or mister brass this is the link http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-629 I'm not gonna give every detail but I'll only give the important parts, scp 629 would be a good fit because it would be the first scp that is cooperative with the foundation but doesn't free roam, this wouldn't be just a random free roam minge scp [We all remember 1370] now scp 629 is a sentient autonomous robot humanoid, now there is research potential with two scenarios, it was created by the mysterious doctor wondertainment and had been taken by the broken church at one point. so those are the two examples I could bring up, obviously the more creative of ye could come up with more, but now lets change over to a different side of things, he would serve as something that would want to be captured by Church as they do believe it to be an incarnation of their god, and also might be taken by TCS to be sold, as most of the little misters related to scp 629 were sold in auctions, but that does depend on if TCS does get merged to form Black lodge.

+1

His answers to why 913 should be replaced match up. He isn't really known by many, thats why he isn't researched on and doesn't rp that much except only eats. I mean what are you going to research on him if he eats a chair, he eats everything. There isn't much potential with him. Also when he breaches he has a minute of a killing spree, then SD says " SCP-913 is set for termination" because he learnt that 913 is hostile.

Reasons for why it should be replaced with SCP 629:

- Both TCS and church are in a critical state aswell research of 913, this would open up many new options for all of three:

- TCS would obviously want to capture 629 because it is made by dr. wondertaiment and would be a item that would go for alot because church would buy it and also others who want it would buy it so it opens a chance for TCS to auction this vintage robot.

- Church would like it so it gives them a reason to go in foundation. Foundation would then want it back so it would attack and not like if you go in 914 and dissasemble it and no one cares because church know only about this objective and others don't rp.

- Researchers and SCP-629 would get alot of passiveRP. For example a researcher comes in his cell and does /me takes a part from 629, spawns a gear and carries it back to the lab and then after 2 minutes or more comes back and does /me gives back the part to 629. The SCP could then do for example /me lets out steam or /me starts ticking.

- If for example church or TCS does sucessfully capture 629, he could RP with them and see what happens when foundation strikes back.

- 629 would be also great for those who want to know how is it like to play 1048 because 1048 stays in his cell and gets to /me commands and that. Because when I played 1048 like 2 were always questioning me in ooc, is it fun to play 1048 and do you get alot of rp. This questions would be answered by playing 629 if not fully then partly.

- Also that SCP-629 is a brass robot and the CoTBG is now united church, cogwork would have something to do.

Now before somebody says that church and TCS are mostly passiveRP and combatRP isn't the main part. I know that and I don't find anything wrong about that. It is that there will always be 1-2 TCS and 1-2 church on the server now and there will be like 4 civilians, a reporter and one swat unit who doesn't know what he is doing and on some rare occasion a not so braindead mayor who will RP with everyone. Then TCS will be selling the orb anomaly and 1 civilian will be saying in comms let me touch your ball. The other 2 will be afk printing and the 1 left will be somwhere in the subway or with a drug dealer. Then church comes and says everyone come to the church for a preach. The mayor will come others would ask you what are you preaching about then they will say I don't care.

Edited by SonyRoiko
10 hours ago, SonyRoiko said:

+1

His answers to why 913 should be replaced match up. He isn't really known by many, thats why he isn't researched on and doesn't rp that much except only eats. I mean what are you going to research on him if he eats a chair, he eats everything. There isn't much potential with him. Also when he breaches he has a minute of a killing spree, then SD says " SCP-913 is set for termination" because he learnt that 913 is hostile.

Reasons for why it should be replaced with SCP 629:

- Both TCS and church are in a critical state aswell research of 913, this would open up many new options for all of three:

- TCS would obviously want to capture 629 because it is made by dr. wondertaiment and would be a item that would go for alot because church would buy it and also others who want it would buy it so it opens a chance for TCS to auction this vintage robot.

- Church would like it so it gives them a reason to go in foundation. Foundation would then want it back so it would attack and not like if you go in 914 and dissasemble it and no one cares because church know only about this objective and others don't rp.

- Researchers and SCP-629 would get alot of passiveRP. For example a researcher comes in his cell and does /me takes a part from 629, spawns a gear and carries it back to the lab and then after 2 minutes or more comes back and does /me gives back the part to 629. The SCP could then do for example /me lets out steam or /me starts ticking.

- If for example church or TCS does sucessfully capture 629, he could RP with them and see what happens when foundation strikes back.

- 629 would be also great for those who want to know how is it like to play 1048 because 1048 stays in his cell and gets to /me commands and that. Because when I played 1048 like 2 were always questioning me in ooc, is it fun to play 1048 and do you get alot of rp. This questions would be answered by playing 629 if not fully then partly.

- Also that SCP-629 is a brass robot and the CoTBG is now united church, cogwork would have something to do.

Now before somebody says that church and TCS are mostly passiveRP and combatRP isn't the main part. I know that and I don't find anything wrong about that. It is that there will always be 1-2 TCS and 1-2 church on the server now and there will be like 4 civilians, a reporter and one swat unit who doesn't know what he is doing and on some rare occasion a not so braindead mayor who will RP with everyone. Then TCS will be selling the orb anomaly and 1 civilian will be saying in comms let me touch your ball. The other 2 will be afk printing and the 1 left will be somwhere in the subway or with a drug dealer. Then church comes and says everyone come to the church for a preach. The mayor will come others would ask you what are you preaching about then they will say I don't care.

wait is this replacement scp for SCP-913 would be free room? or not

No, scp 629 isn't a free roam scp, but the concept I forgot to bring up is the way breaching it would work, it wouldn't be able to leave it's cell like a normal scp but if a goi wants to steal it they ask an admin, and once scp 629 is breached it stays breached until it it either killed or brought back to its cell

I did try testing on 913 to see if objects refined by 914 caused a different in taste and texture, did the same with class d, but the class D were just a pain to deal with and he kept wanting to eat a class d, which was probably his friend.