[VAC] Zak Oath

Perma ban for "cheating"

2 minutes ago, Isaac Miles said:

Right epilepsy can be triggered by flashing lights or patterned effects which can make them feel uncomfortable, disoriented or worse. Just because someone stunsticks them six times doesn't mean you can stunstick them once. The effects can still be dangerous, please inform yourself before trying to say shit about epilepsy as you've clearly got no idea.

Never said anything about epilepsy and i wont i know what it is and thats enough you dont have to learn me , clearly my 1 hit couldn't cause it and the other guy who hitted him  after me didn't caused it either (NOT SAYING YOU SHOULD DO IT CUZ IT DIDNT CAUSED IT ) i just feel unfairly banned because i hitted him once because we had no choice and he reported me not the other guy and the day was just so bad that all reports lined up and i ended up getting banned 

7 minutes ago, Puggo19 said:

If you don't care about ppl doing stupid shit why are you complaining, cunt

Please don't jump in conversations if you had nothing with it because you are just trying to be mean and get someones attention you don't know what happen'd you did't saw what happen'd so please Shut the fuck up 🙂