Lando Lovelace

John Carter Ban Request

Your name in-game: Lando Norris

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88785775

Person's you report name: John carter

Person's you report SteamID:STEAM_0:1:88785775

Why do you want him banned?: RDM, Raided a base on the terms "It was our base yesterday" then killed me while i was walking by for no reason at all, if an admin could grab the logs to when he began shooting my mates in "His base from yesterday" that would be great

Evidence(It's a must. If not provided, request is denied.):

i have overdosed 4 times since being banned from scp rp

+1, I was one of the civs he RDM'd and can confirm that jhon in OOC admitted that "Yesterday our base was here! That means civs are definitely raiding! I should ask first. No replies? THAT MEANS THEY RAIDED! MASSRDM RANDOM CIVS TIME!"

i fucked up i thaught we got raided our ci comms were compromised.                                                                     yesterday i was under the impression that the base was ours i returned to it today to find different people in it same layout and all i thought we got taken over so i went in to talk they imeadetly aimed their guns at me so i shot first i offered to compensate them for their guns that they lost i tried asking but they didnt answer they just kept telling me to "fuck off" i will compentaste them for their guns but they couldve been more understanding and said that it was not a ci base then i wouldve just left 

Edited by maz501 Moat.gg

i shot at the guy walking by because he was in the base he was part of it so i thaught he would attack me i genuanly thaught it was a raid ive apologiesed so many times ( you can check chat logs) and as ive said ill compentsate for their lost weapons.                                                                                                                                                                                i enjoy doing rp on the server i hope you can understand my mistake if something like this happens again ill ask around more and check in more detail

Edited by maz501 Moat.gg
2 hours ago, maz501 Moat.gg said:

i shot at the guy walking by because he was in the base he was part of it so i thaught he would attack me i genuanly thaught it was a raid ive apologiesed so many times ( you can check chat logs) and as ive said ill compentsate for their lost weapons.                                                                                                                                                                                i enjoy doing rp on the server i hope you can understand my mistake if something like this happens again ill ask around more and check in more detail

1 i wasnt hostile, 2 you wouldnt know if i was part of it as i had just respawned

Yea norris while I do like you this genuinely seems like he was confused and tbh he was being very apologetic about this after and in this as well. I honestly don't see a reason for a ban except maybe a warn/verbal about making sure you are certain about something before doing it.

Pull the request, after it had happened in OOC all he went on about was how he thought it was correct to kill us, hence why i had made this. Luckily when i saw him IG i sent him the link to his and now i completely understand his side of the story.

Confusion was and really the reason he made it was again, he didn't really apologise IG but seeing him on forum seems like a nice guy so.

16 hours ago, Xhorinhas said:

No context at all, we don't even know what the fuck happened in the first place, your video is just the guy raiding a base and since you where right infront of it and even came inside he killed you which is valid.

For the false raid part, i don't know what was the reason behind it but tbh the guy seems very apologetical and he is even offering you a refund on this situation ehich i think it is fine since atm you have not really provided any evidences here once again. 

Also stop making the ABC thing or i swear to god that i will bring back the Captonas.

Captona was here.

1 hour ago, Skyhoop said:

So... was this dealt with or...

12 hours ago, Lando Norris. said:

Pull the request, after it had happened in OOC all he went on about was how he thought it was correct to kill us, hence why i had made this. Luckily when i saw him IG i sent him the link to his and now i completely understand his side of the story.

Confusion was and really the reason he made it was again, he didn't really apologise IG but seeing him on forum seems like a nice guy so.

I believe so