W-G james big scprp

unban reaquesr

1 hour ago, Fixer said:

All I honestly keep seeing are excuses. He is a kid, he is new and he has mental issues. But how does that exempt him from rule breaking. He has 18 warns as well. I was a dumb kid when I joined Gmod and I didn't get in nearly as much trouble as you did. I view everyone as equal despite their status. The rules are the rules and if you break them you should get what you deserve. At this point the perma ban is turning into a joke. Best case lower it down to a month but having it removed right after he just got it how the fuck do you expect him to learn and improve from his fuck ups? If anything it's better for him he stays banned and has time to ''reflect'' on what he has done.  Unless someone presents some proof of his innocence then -1

it doent im not innocent its just i gambled everything i had to try and get plat vip and i lost idc about having a 3 or 5 month ban in all honesty i deserve a punishment butb perma juat not right for my seccond ban no further questions

Oh ye. Heres another numnut who legit admits that he will use an alt to bypass a ban. Honestly, id say you shouldnt even be unbanned at this point. Not now, not even in a million years, for all i care.