Vaas Alex

please unban me

mentioning this forum discussion in a chat with only 3 people in total, two of which hardly know anything about this community, is advertising. gg.

this is gradually turning into a shitshow (not too surprised tbh) so I'ma stop responding here at least for a while. peace.

32 minutes ago, Vaas Alex said:

mentioning this forum discussion in a chat with only 3 people in total, two of which hardly know anything about this community, is advertising. gg.

this is gradually turning into a shitshow (not too surprised tbh) so I'ma stop responding here at least for a while. peace.

Wanna know whats turning into a real shitshow?
You constantly acting childish, advertising (doesnt matter where or how many people was this advertised to), and constantly arguing with everyone.

Go find another server you focken monke.

I did notice one funny thing.

- Delays between messages from both accounts are always the same. Coincidence? nah

- the only replies this "alt" ever made are on this appeal,

- Joined after the appeal was posted

Yup, definately an alt. Someone just community ban him, this is already a shitshow on its own.

Seems to me that you still act childish, as others have pointed out, more than a year after your ban. In adition, the reason for wanting to be unbanned shows that you don't want to actually improve yourself. 

Making an unban simply for "trolling", as pointed out by your supposed alt, is a waste of time on your end. If you're looking for attention, you won't find much here. 

Word of advice; If you want to change, then show that you can do it and maybe then we'll consider unbanning you. 

Edit:

Forgot to request thread lock by Heirarchy. 

Edited by Jonathan Knights

you all are missing the bloody point: no, I haven't changed and I'm not going to change to get unbanned, neither will I lie my way through. I'm seeing if this community has changed and whether it will accept me with my playstyle. if not, then on my way I be for another half a year.

also I'ma tell you one more time since it apparently isn't clear: ershourherzog is not an alt account of mine. I don't have any alt accounts on this forum. that's it.

thats just stupid. I made MY OWN account just to say something here because my friend (vaas alex) shown this discussion and thats all. Stop being morons  and be smart. Im not his alt account, he already said so.

Edited by ErshOurHerzog
23 minutes ago, Vaas Alex said:

I'm seeing if this community has changed and whether it will accept me with my playstyle. if not, then on my way I be for another half a year.

The community won't accept your playstyle. In fact, it actively punishes people who act like a minge within the community.

Instead of taking another half a year off, I suggest go finding another server that allows your playstyle and rewards it, instead of sticking around hoping that this community will change for you.

Spoiler

Spoliers: It won't.

Middle aged man using a tablet computer while eating popcorn at home Stock  Photo - Alamy

For the app itself -1. If you haven't changed then why should you even be unbanned? No point in unbanning someone that has not changed. For the "alt" just really questionable with the timing of the creation of the account just to +1 the thread and then argue. 

I mean can people learn not to argue in a thread? Do that in dms you morons. It is just annoying to see a thread filled with 50+ comments of monkies that can not behave themselves and just cries about someone -1 your thread/app or simply disagrees with you.

sexytime2.png?ex=660be28a&is=65f96d8a&hm