Kinqu Kyle

Well i guess that's all i got from this server.

48 minutes ago, Cassandrahh said:

Trying to make a point out of someone else being toxic whilst being more toxic in a single post, doesn't really work out that great.

I think this is very serious

For the app I will say -1.

You broke the rules while taking the matter in your own hands without calling staff while killing class-ds that stood still as we can see on the screenshots provided by Viktor. You deserved the ban.

sexytime2.png?ex=660be28a&is=65f96d8a&hm

Look, I dont think would do that but there is a lot of evidence that points towards that he did, I believe something is off here since logs dont count people that are out of the combat event so the guy standing still and etc could've been looking at Viktor and releasing him and we wouldnt know because the logs wont show him

Neutral

14 hours ago, Kian Raanvik said:

+1

fucked up shouldve called staff

ye kinqu not bad person, he only be retard 1 day! NO GOOD.

fr tho ye you shouldve called staff but i get why you killed em.

i agree he's a very good player and needs he's banned to be reduced +1

Edited by ching chongs

Kinqu isn't one to outright break rules to this degree.  Sure he can do some warnable actions,  but stuff like this is new to me. 

It is true he broke the rules, and it is important to not allow anyone to be exempt from them,  otherwise what are rules for then if someone doesn't get punished for breaking them.

My advice for Kinqu is to accept the ban for now, and apply for an unban in possibly a months time. There seems to be multiple people supporting him in this, so you would have a good chance in an unban request. 

As for this ban, there seems to be evidence provided to conclude you are guilty of MRDM to a "certain" degree. 

+1
I don't think kinqu would be retarded enough to try and get himself perma banned and if what he says is true, he did try to contact viktor to explain the situation to him before getting banned, that along with the fact that if he  warned the d-class who was breaking out viktor then he would have the right to kill him IC.

And about the D-Class who asked to be killed, all im gonna say is this:
Kinqu you are a [REDACTED]

Accepted

After reading through both yours and Viktor's stories and looking at the logs I have decided to reduce the ban to 1 day as you only actually killed 4 people (Logs look bad, but only people with [died] were actually killed), they were D Class and your story sounds very reasonable. Viktor's side of events doesn't really disprove your story and you are allowed to kill D Class breaking other D Class out of cuffs (with a warning) even if they are dying and immediately returning to release the person again. As NLR doen't exist for D Class, it isn't currently against the rules for them to do this thus you were not "Taking matters into your own hands". There was nothing " Random" about these kills except accidentally hitting people (Didn't even kill them according to logs) in crossfire but this happens in crowded areas such as D Block and is near impossible to not do.

As you had valid reason to kill them (Logs can't give context to these kills as they only show the 2 people involved in combat) and it's very easy to assume you are telling the truth about the D Class breaking him out of cuffs as this happens constantly your ban isn't going to be permanant. The only kill here that was random was you shooting the person who asked to be shot (Don't do this) hence your ban being for 1 day.