Bread

Map change suggestion

Neutral/+1

I would love to have a map like this, (especially for the foundation), but the big problem is that GOIs would be hard to play, furthermore, even if we wanted to go as far as editing the map, the owner of it won't let us. The only way I could see this actually happening (fingers crossed) is if SMT were able to come up with a plan on where to place certain GOIs, after all, without the GOIs, the roleplay would probably dry up, the only thing I can imagine happening is the current map being renovated. What I would very much like to see for the next map update, is something similar to this map.

As stated by SMT during the comm meating. Site 65 does not really fit the requirenments that the current map does, and since the original author did not give his concent for editing it, it will not be changed. Also due to a lack of a map dev currently in the SCP-RP team we can't really expect a new map in the nearest future. 

However I think that most of the current community, especially the people who have played for a while agree with Bread here that we need a new map, since this one has a small surface, often unused parts in HCZ and awfull choke points. 

To sum up, we just need to wait. I think SMT knows that we want a new map.

Poop

+1

Good map, I looked at this map like few years ago and it was very nice, only problem I see is with surface being basically nothing

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic