Watahole

Unban Request

hi 

i do remember banning someone for pedophilia but not who. anyways

im sure i was conscious of this ban being made when i was super admin and i am sure i made the right decision with help from the staff team. so at the of the day, the staff who were on that day incl. hierarchy were involved in this decision ( i never perma banned someone without contacting hierarchy member)

oh ye i knew that brufzy guy but after i/he left he tried to ip log me 3 times out of the blue (??) m not sure if he was trying to be funny

40 minutes ago, Dyno said:

I don’t really trust some random guy, who could very well be one of your friends, saying “I know him! He’s not a pedo!” rather than a trusted staff member. 

There are various screenshots / conversations that prove the same person was playing with me at the time in werwolf SWRP, months before the ban. For the sake of their privacy I'm not feeling comfortable sharing those logs in a public post. I am more than ready to share them in dm's if asked by a moderator or the person that banned me, if it'll help his memory.

Then surely you must remember exactly why you had to put pedophilia in the ban descr. since it's not everyday you ban a pedo.

It's Brufzy and James I played with. That's right. I don't know of any ip logging but thats out of topic. 

1 minute ago, Watahole said:

Then surely you must remember exactly why you had to put pedophilia in the ban descr. since it's not everyday you ban a pedo.

It's Brufzy and James I played with. That's right. I don't know of any ip logging but thats out of topic. 

its been over a year alot happened believe it or not, i do not play this game anymore and i didnt write a diary when i played on this server, sory. pretty sure brufzy and james were not the easiest guys at the time either.

i do remember that i have warnt someone and told him to stop being a nonce  multiple times. but this doesnt mean it could be u tho (non reliable)

dont remember amrdm is perma but i could be wrong.

I know. It's not even about the ban itself anymore for me. It's the fucking pedophilia accusation. The way I remember it like i said a few times by now, is that I flew down an aircraft near debrief whilst the  majority of the server was there. Maybe I killed someone and it was seen as actual MRDM. I honestly don't remember the details. I got physgun away and banned within seconds. Like I said, if you truly believe I actually was involved with pedophilia, you would remember at least WHAT happened before you were sure I was actually a pedo?

I understand your situation and that you don't play anymore etc. But I am certain your ban descr. / reason was made out of spite.I probably pissed you off a few times before. I got in trouble often but it was usually things that weren't really a big deal. 

I implore you to try and remember what actually happened and get this fixed

Edited by Watahole

big up recap, mfer out here defending himself on a ban that happened a year ago on a fucking gmod server. I respect the hustle recap on that gmod grind sheeeeesh.

also yes brufzy did try to ip log you and other people what a fucking retard lmfao 🙂

Big FUCKINg strokey nonce! | Make a Meme

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Denied.

Can't say if the accusations are real or not but i'd rather pick the safe card and keep you banned. I think Madsheep also put forward a compelling argument. The fact that Brufzy is the one being your witness doesn't really help either as recap mentioned, he ip logged Recap 3 times. You most certainly got permabanned for a good reason and i'm keeping it that way.

spacer.pngspacer.png