Linko881

SCP-096 Application

RP-Name: Michael Andersons

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:449375518

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over): 3 weeks, 6 days

image.thumb.png.e654e55f31e9df5558175763f6514a8b.png
In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]): Honestly the biggest regret I have from my early experiences of playing however admittedly has contributed to help build up the less minge individual I am, hopefully you can all look past this however I understand and completely agree for it to be a potential factor in the upcoming results from management + community.

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?: Yes

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two: Yes I have read through them before when I use to have the 096 whitelist and revised prior to following the rules, to show the extent of my knowledge here is a couple of examples that follows:

-SCP-096 is not allowed to leave it's containment unless SCP-096-1 is outside the containment or other means such as containment cuffs.

-SCP-096 is not allowed to use it's mic or chat to initiate conversations or show any form of verbal Sentience.

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?: Yes I am fully capable to play the whitelisted SCP-096 job often and roleplay adequately to the extent of where the management should feel that I am playing the job to a satisfactory level.

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can: In the scenario of that containment procedures against SCP-096 are deemed necessary then containment personnel (Beta-7, Epsilon-11) are dispatched to the area of 096, all non re-containment personnel are to be evacuated from the perimeter that puts them at potential risk as well as the containment personnel. Once the perimeter has been deemed evacuated of all non personnel then we follow to the next step of containment procedures which is that SCP-096 is to be bagged immediately. Following that along with the containment cuffs also being used on SCP-096 is the successful retrieval of SCP-096. It is to be returned immediately to the containment chamber and deposited in a way so that SCP-096 once un-bagged can no longer pose a threat (such as placing him in a corner away from the containment door)

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?: In this scenario no matter the outcome at what cost the D-Class (SCP-096-1) must be killed, for this I would initiate in a chase for the D-Class, inevitably leading to their death, after the death of the D-Class (SCP-096-1) I would crouch and resume my "Docile" nature that SCP-096 resides, the two possible outcomes to this would lead to another potential SCP-096-1 or the re-containment.

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.): Honestly depends, this could be a massive shot in the dark but you can either kill the original SCP-096-1 or go after the other (more closer) instances of SCP-096-1. Regardless in my opinion before the wipe of past SCP-096 whitelisted people I had always went for the nearest SCP-096-1 so I wasn't taking up time for a useless chase that would've regardless ended up in the death of the SCP-096-1('s).

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?: In this scenario that has been presented the norm for this is to initiate the single member as a SCP-096-1 instance, because of this the proper way to treat this scenario is with the termination of SCP-096-1, due to SCP-096's nature it cannot allow anyone to view it's face so regardless if they saw it and then asked in OOC to "ignore it" that will not simply be the solution.

word count: 362 (starting after "What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can:" and not including application questions)

Edited by Linko881
Small fixes

Accepted
Michael Andersons

Never seen you on TSH but the rest of it is good. Must've been before my time. No matter, you made a good app, good playtime, and I've seen you do well on the server.
Please contact a member of staff or myself in-game to receive your SCP-096 whitelist.
Ensure you show them a screenshot of this post or link it.